Desperate Need Of Some Help

Hi again, finished drying and just trimming a bit before I start the cure. While the buds were still on the plant some of them, especially the top, felt a bit hard and crunchy. I'm wondering if you possible know why. It's kind of like they're 'freeze dried' Here are a few photos. I would appreciate if you could have a look and I welcome your feedback.
Sorry for the lack of detail in the photos but the last one shows a kind of faded leaf in the middle. It's a bit of a dark brown, burnt orange colour. Could it be mold or something else. I've put buds aside from the other ones just in case. Thanks

Hi again, finished drying and just trimming a bit before I start the cure. While the buds were still on the plant some of them, especially the top, felt a bit hard and crunchy. I'm wondering if you possible know why. It's kind of like they're 'freeze dried' Here are a few photos. I would appreciate if you could have a look and I welcome your feedback.
That hard crunchy outside and moist inside is exactly where you want to be as far as drying goes, as you go into cure. The funny looking possibly mold part, I am not sure if I would smoke that. Cut that little portion out and put it in some hydrogen peroxide... see if it bubbles up as mold would do.

Thanks, and if it doesn't would I assume it's smokeable? I wanted to thank you for getting me to this point. Your, and other people's advice was amazing and when I look at where my plants were when I first posted to the nearly finished product now, I'm very grateful! Thanks to all!

It seems so much MO easier than Mason Jars, and lots easier to tuck away somewhere. Living here in MO, the Show-Me State, I am always looking for people to show me MO better ways to do things, and this looks much MO better that what I have been doing. Since you have proved the bags MO than worthy enough for this task, I am going to have to try it.
Hey, how are you? I wanted your opinion on my plants. They're 10 weeks old. I'm not too worried as they look pretty happy. I'm not sure if they're on the stumpy side or not. May and June were chilly at night. Let me know your thoughts. I appreciate your time and hope you're doing well.

16247267211592697180172855096461.jpg

16247267510638917565079818759394.jpg

16247267677346871621980099195644.jpg

16247268360568813706007812483345.jpg

Thanks for that. I appreciate your opinion
Sorry to be a pain in the bum, but I'm a bit concerned with these yellowing leaves. I tested the runoff water the other day and it was about 5. I didn't realize that with the ferts in the water it was testing at less than 5. I have gotten some PH up to solve that, but could PH be the problem here? Thanks in advance

16266150308532973411379521951774.jpg

16266150510884328648561397174485.jpg

16266150721205654178133016504305.jpg

don't chase runoff ph. tears lay on that path.
just make sure your inputs are ok.

it might want a small bump in feed but everything is looking pretty nice to me.
good job for an outdoor grow.

don't chase runoff ph. tears lay on that path.
just make sure your inputs are ok.

it might want a small bump in feed but everything is looking pretty nice to me.
good job for an outdoor grow.
Thanks for that. That's what I was thinking as well. I'm increasing the quantity now. I think it may also be good to start adding a 'bloom' fertilizer as it looks like it's at the very beginning of flowering, or perhaps I'm wrong. Not too many grows under my belt. So I shouldn't worry about those yellow leaves, just increase my quantity of ferts? Thanks again!

yellowing, starting at the bottom and moving up, indicates a deficiency of an element that is mobile within the plant. The plant is stealing nutrients stored in those lower leaves and sending them up to the top growth where they are needed.

Luckily, there are only 3 mobile nutrients and one semi-mobile... so diagnosis is pretty easy. It has to be showing you a lack of either or a combination of Nitrogen, Potassium or Phosphorus. Since these are also some of our macro nutrients, or the ones that the plant uses the most of, it is easy to assume by seeing this, and if everything else is correct, that the problem is lack of feed.

Remember too that nutrient dosage levels on a lot of these cannabis fertilizers are assuming that you are under a 1000w HID light... but you are outside. Expect your plants to have at least a 50% greater need for nutes.

Remember too that nutrient dosage levels on a lot of these cannabis fertilizers are assuming that you are under a 1000w HID light... but you are outside. Expect your plants to have at least a 50% greater need for nutes.

it's the only time bottle charts are correct.

yellowing, starting at the bottom and moving up, indicates a deficiency of an element that is mobile within the plant. The plant is stealing nutrients stored in those lower leaves and sending them up to the top growth where they are needed.

Luckily, there are only 3 mobile nutrients and one semi-mobile... so diagnosis is pretty easy. It has to be showing you a lack of either or a combination of Nitrogen, Potassium or Phosphorus. Since these are also some of our macro nutrients, or the ones that the plant uses the most of, it is easy to assume by seeing this, and if everything else is correct, that the problem is lack of feed.

Thanks very much, I'm feeding every other watering as per your advice last year. So if I understand you correctly, I should continue every other but bump it up 50 per cent, is that right? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom