Dick23rk's Tent Grow: Blue Dream Auto, Mantis Nutrients, 2 x BestvaLED P1000

Things are looking great Dick and I'm glad your liking the new job... but 38C working outside...whoooo that sounds toasty
I love Dorothy already! She's weird looking but hopefully she'll turn into a beast like GDB said!

Nice update, Dick.

Regarding that freak, @Carcass had one like it and did what you said you may do. Topped it right away. It turned out to be a beast of a plant!
Thanks GDB!
That's good to know, I'm going to have a look at her again here this morning and will likely cut that top off, we need to get it growing up right away.
Things are looking great Dick and I'm glad your liking the new job... but 38C working outside...whoooo that sounds toasty
I love Dorothy already! She's weird looking but hopefully she'll turn into a beast like GDB said!
Thank you rexer! So far so good I think, but that weather sure doesn't help the learning curve. Crew stress levels can go up working in that kind of heat, not to mention possible heat stroke if not careful.

I hope Dorothy does turn into something nice. We will see what happens.
Good to see you back with updates, looking great! Glad the new job is going good, lots of hours means lots of money! Happy smoking!!
Thanks steeling! I will keep getting updates done on the weekends for sure, and any days I have time in between. If we work a full day (10-12 hours) I'm usually pretty drained by the time I get home. But the money should be good, you're right lol
Happy Sunday! Things are looking good! Dorothy reminds me of a strawberry cheesecake I once had. I hope all is well.
Hey MG, thanks!
I don't think I've had a freak quite like this one that I've kept, so it will be interesting.
Things are going alright over here.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom