Diesels First Deep Water Culture Grow

The ladies look good, glad that accident didnt effect them much I would be in a very sad state. Will read through the other pages l8er service where i am sucks but hey its free :) pce bro

Thanks H6, the plants in the tote are bag seed, they look indica dominant to me, the soil plant on the right is NYCD, the one on the left is sour D and the one in the back is a bag seed male that I`m gonna pollinate a few flowers on that big plant (hydro) with, I just moved it to a separate flower closet : )

:welcome: just another knucklehead,..I mean Deep Water Culture saying Hi. Nice grow!!:nicethread:

ok here are pics I just took
First_bubble_grow_019.jpg

First_bubble_grow_018.jpg

First_bubble_grow_017.jpg

First_bubble_grow_016.jpg

First_bubble_grow_015.jpg

First_bubble_grow_013.jpg

First_bubble_grow_014.jpg

:yummy: How are you're room and res temps holding up? PH? Just curious, they must be good from the looks of things. You are doing an awsome job. Keep it up. +reps bro

EDIT: just read your post on the BH home, 78° is high for the res, usually over 72° is when root rot can start. You must be blessed my man!

its been on a milk crate Rose, lots of holes in it, do you still think I need the boards? Why are the frozen water bottles a bad idea, too cold on the roots?

Ok Rose I have an idea, since I`m not using my pump at the moment, was thinking of putting it in a 5 gallon bucket with a frozen bottle and water in the bucket, run 1/4 inch tubing from 5 gal bucket into tank, coil about 3 or 4 feet in the res, then back to bucket, what do ya think?

Looking great my friend! What is your reservoir temp? How do the roots look? I had tank temps in the high 70's for a while this last grow and had no root problems. I like your cooler idea, but not sure if the 1/4 hose coiled up, would lower temps enough to be effective. Worth a shot though! You might be able to rig up some 1/2 inch tubing and forget the manifold.

Thanks brother! Temps get up to 78 but roots look good and smell good, I put a 20 inch fan right on the res. I`ll let ya know what happens with the cooling exchanger, peace!

Back
Top Bottom