First hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lights

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

Yeah, half a hog for a season's work but I had to help butcher the hog. It came out to about .25/hour!

I sing Harry to the wife all the time. You can rhyme something sweet or seductive. Gives her a giggle either way and that's enough.

Example: Day Oh, Day- eh-eh-0 Daylight come and me want to go home. I think I'd like some sex today - Daylight come and me want to go home. How come you say der is no way! Daylight come and me want to go home!

LOL! I got a million of 'em!

Keep it going bro, don't let me stop you now!

Right now I'm listening to Blackbird from the White Album, you know the one.

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

I just put the Whitle Album in my car.

Hey,
who you voting for, or who do you support for May Member of the Month?
I like MostlyCrazy best.

Hey, didn't you see me seconding MC's nomination, not that I needed to, just wanted to reinforce it.

And of course I'm voting for MC, he deserves it much more than I did. Hell, I'd vote for him for president!

White Album, truly a classic, though I may like "Let It Be" a little more over all. Summer of 1970, the year that one came out, I was dating this extremely cute young lady, damn I've got some memories!

Let it Be! I was 16 and the leader of the local Sing Out group and got them to sing it for a state fair! Non-sanctioned music was frowned upon but I was a rebel back in the day! And the crowd went wild! LOL! Remember them? Up, Up, with People! What the hell was I thinking! I was once young and innocent but now I am neither. Mission accomplished! LOL!

Hey, didn't you see me seconding MC's nomination, not that I needed to, just wanted to reinforce it.

Sure, you know I did, I copied and pasted that comment a few times today in a few different threads, campaiging for MC.
And of course I'm voting for MC, he deserves it much more than I did. Hell, I'd vote for him for president!

White Album, truly a classic, though I may like "Let It Be" a little more over all. Summer of 1970, the year that one came out, I was dating this extremely cute young lady, damn I've got some memories!

Abey Road is the whipped cream on the sundae.

Hey guys, I pm'd a couple of the newbies to let them know they actually have to go back later when the poll is open and cast their vote proper. 3 of the 4 had no clue and thought by posting their opinion they were voting. We'll have to put a reminder out to go vote when the poll goes up. ;)

Here's what I like with my stuff!

YouTube - Kansas - "Carry On Wayward Son" 1976 Video

And for those who like to sing along here are the lyrics:

{Refrain
Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher
But I flew too high

Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreaming
I can hear them say

{Refrain

Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, well
It surely means that I don't know

On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
I set a course for winds of fortune
But I hear the voices say

{Refrain
No!

Carry on, you will always remember
Carry on, nothing equals the splendor
The center lights around your vanity
But surely heaven waits for you

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry (don't you cry no more)

Hey guys, I pm'd a couple of the newbies to let them know they actually have to go back later when the poll is open and cast their vote proper. 3 of the 4 had no clue and thought by posting their opinion they were voting. We'll have to put a reminder out to go vote when the poll goes up. ;)

Good catch Green, yes, let's definitely make sure everyone knows when to vote.

Okay, this seems to be about how I'm working at things these days, Jimmy Buffett "I'm growing Older But Not Up!" I particularly like the last line of the chorus, "Id rather die while Im living than live while Im dead".

YouTube - Jimmy Buffett - Growing Older But Not Up

By: jimmy buffett
For all those who don't feel as old as they are and never will
I rounded first never thought of the worst
As I studied the shortstops position
Crack went my leg like the shell of an egg
Someone call a decent physician
Im no pete rose, I can't pretend
Though my mind is quite flexible, these brittle bones don't bend

Chorus:
Im growing older but not up
My metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck
Let those winds of time blow over my head
Id rather die while Im living than live while Im dead

Sometimes I see me as old manatee
Headin south as the waters grow colder
Tries to steer clear of the hum-drum so near
It cuts prop scars deep in his shoulder
But that's how it goes (that's how it goes), right to the end
Though his bodys quite flexible, that barnacle brain don't bend

Chorus:
Id rather die while Im livin than live while Im dead

(instrumental)

Now don't get me wrong
This is not a sad song
Just events that I have happened to witness
And time takes it's toll as we head for the poll
And no one dies from physical fitness
So what the hell, well take it right to the end
As the days grow more complicated the nightlife still wins

Chorus:
Let those winds of change blow over my head

I've become quite a parrot head through the years.

He's got a great place in Key West! Breezy, open, old school and you just drift away watching the dogs on the street. They sort of have street dogs down there. Nobody owns them but they just hang around downtown and people feed them and take care of them as they would their own. I think I sat and talked to one for an hour or so.

He's got a great place in Key West! Breezy, open, old school and you just drift away watching the dogs on the street. They sort of have street dogs down there. Nobody owns them but they just hang around downtown and people feed them and take care of them as they would their own. I think I sat and talked to one for an hour or so.

Cool bro, I just seem to really relate to a bunch of his music, mostly as it refers to sitting back, relaxing and going with the flow, even though that is a Country Joe MacDonald phrase. A Sour D nug to anyone who can tell what album that phrase if from! I've got some big Sour D buds left!

I've got to say, what a beautiful night. I went out a little late, got up to Basalt at about 7:00, ran into a ton of friends, even ran into the ex-next door neighbor that I just found out is now divorced, she's a hottie!

I ran into a million of my old friends, I found out another old buddy owns a dispensary and is familiar with my bud, wants all I have, but I've got to save it for my little buddies. Sorry, but I'm not selling out to the big guys, you've got to spread the love. My buddies are loving having access to this bud, a lot of people are hoarding this stuff, selling it at a premium, my old buds are loving having acces before the big commercial guys see it.

It's very symbiotic, they know what's happening and since they have first dibs they jump on it. It's all about taking care of your friends.

Fuck BP!

Your thread, your rules for the most part and passion is good for the soul! It makes you better if you let it.

Oh yeah, F*** BP!

Thanks Bro, you,know, you,and I have a lot in common, you are my soul bro! Keep it up and we'll all be smiling!

Cool bro, I just seem to really relate to a bunch of his music, mostly as it refers to sitting back, relaxing and going with the flow, even though that is a Country Joe MacDonald phrase. A Sour D nug to anyone who can tell what album that phrase if from! I've got some big Sour D buds left!

The song "Oh Jamaica" from album "Paradise with an Ocean View"! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom