First hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lights

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

Ever think of growing a sativa with an indica growing form? Just something of an up nature to go with your power down. Guess it depends on who you are growing for. Remind me what your spacing is between net pots. I remember it being pretty far apart but way too stoned to go looking for that info now.

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

Ever think of growing a sativa with an indica growing form? Just something of an up nature to go with your power down. Guess it depends on who you are growing for. Remind me what your spacing is between net pots. I remember it being pretty far apart but way too stoned to go looking for that info now.

18" apart each way. An SH tote corner to corner is 12" so this should be a nice boost in size.

bummer about your line-up of clones. hope it all works out soon,it'll be great to see what you will get once you add the CO2. good luck

I have a healthy Jack's cleaner 2 mom I would be glad to take 8 or so clones off of her for ya, bring a clean cloner, and sharp scissors. I don't have enough cards yet to clone them for ya! Your welcome to clean nice clippings anytime bro! If things work out on Monday I will start some Agent orange seeds so I can find a mom of that strain :goodluck:! :peacetwo: :goodjob:

I have a healthy Jack's cleaner 2 mom I would be glad to take 8 or so clones off of her for ya, bring a clean cloner, and sharp scissors. I don't have enough cards yet to clone them for ya! Your welcome to clean nice clippings anytime bro! If things work out on Monday I will start some Agent orange seeds so I can find a mom of that strain :goodluck:! :peacetwo: :goodjob:

Whoa, that's cool man, I'm heading to Denver in a couple of hours, will be there for the weekend. I'll send you a pm.

Should be able to grow just about anything with that spacing. It will be intersting to see what you come up with.

I won't be growing 8' monsters in this set up, but I figure with 18" per plant, and a little more room on the sides I'll be seeing some good production.

bummer about your line-up of clones. hope it all works out soon,it'll be great to see what you will get once you add the CO2. good luck

You know, it's a bummer at first glance, but in the end it's going to work a little better I think. I mean, look at Mule's post, already it's starting to work out.

Judging from your last grow, production is assured with whatever you get. As I said with that spacing you can get anything you like. Massive side branching is allowed. Good planning!

Another quick post here, I'm trying to get on the road and down to Denver for the weekend.

Okay, things are starting to fall in line. I've made a few contacts about the clones,it's looking pretty good, you've probably read that Mule can help me out if we can hook up. Talking to my commercial grower he can set me up with Sour Diesels right right now. My original contact has applied a cure for the mildew, we'll know by next Tuesday if that has worked. As a matter of fact, there is a substance out there called Zero Tolerance that is made for the powdery mildew, my buddy (commercial grower) uses it with every grow, this mildew is a seasonal thing so he knows how to deal with it, now I do too. And in 10 days he'll be able to clone anything I want, just do I want to wait that long. So, I'll have it together in another few days at most.

Then I met with my client about those laundromats I drew up for him. I'll get paid for the first one next week, then I should get paid for the second one two weeks later. We're still on board for the dispensary remodel which should pay me pretty good. That should bring me to the first harvest from The Beast. In a year from now all the worrying will be a bad memory. Looks like this thing is going to work out.

I've been sending pics to my buddy, the commercial grower, and when I met with him this morning I gave him a couple buds from the last grow, some Sour Diesel and the Northern Lights, he's impressed! He couldn't believe how good they looked and smelled, he knew better than try any right now, he's got work to do today and you don't work on these buds! He's already seen pics of my nug of the month entry, he feels I'm really going to kick ass with this next grow. I showed him a couple pics of The Beast, he wants to see it for himself, he's pretty impressed with my implementation of his system. Well, that's why I'm an Architect, I can build anything, the impossible just takes a little longer!

So, I'm having a pretty good day. Time for me to pack up and head down to see my sweetie, looks like a nice weekend coming up! Later everyone, hope you're having as good a day as I am!

Judging from your last grow, production is assured with whatever you get. As I said with that spacing you can get anything you like. Massive side branching is allowed. Good planning!

Thanks man, good design means you try to anticipate and work out every problem before you run into it. You will always miss something, but I'm doing my damnedest to avoid making any changes to the set up after the plants are in.

Another quick post here, I'm trying to get on the road and down to Denver for the weekend.

Okay, things are starting to fall in line. I've made a few contacts about the clones,it's looking pretty good, you've probably read that Mule can help me out if we can hook up. Talking to my commercial grower he can set me up with Sour Diesels right right now. My original contact has applied a cure for the mildew, we'll know by next Tuesday if that has worked. As a matter of fact, there is a substance out there called Zero Tolerance that is made for the powdery mildew, my buddy (commercial grower) uses it with every grow, this mildew is a seasonal thing so he knows how to deal with it, now I do too. And in 10 days he'll be able to clone anything I want, just do I want to wait that long. So, I'll have it together in another few days at most.

Then I met with my client about those laundromats I drew up for him. I'll get paid for the first one next week, then I should get paid for the second one two weeks later. We're still on board for the dispensary remodel which should pay me pretty good. That should bring me to the first harvest from The Beast. In a year from now all the worrying will be a bad memory. Looks like this thing is going to work out.

I've been sending pics to my buddy, the commercial grower, and when I met with him this morning I gave him a couple buds from the last grow, some Sour Diesel and the Northern Lights, he's impressed! He couldn't believe how good they looked and smelled, he knew better than try any right now, he's got work to do today and you don't work on these buds! He's already seen pics of my nug of the month entry, he feels I'm really going to kick ass with this next grow. I showed him a couple pics of The Beast, he wants to see it for himself, he's pretty impressed with my implementation of his system. Well, that's why I'm an Architect, I can build anything, the impossible just takes a little longer!

So, I'm having a pretty good day. Time for me to pack up and head down to see my sweetie, looks like a nice weekend coming up! Later everyone, hope you're having as good a day as I am!

yeahhhhh sweetie, glad things are turning around....lavendar

Now the important part is that you enjoy yourself and let all that tension of the past week fade into the past where it belongs. Peace!

You got that right, time to have a nice weekend. Me sweetie is not going to be too up today, the funeral for her friend is, well, right now. That's why I want to get down there with the pups and cheer her up. It's awful tough to be bummed when you've got these two around, we need to go play, and that's what I'm ready to do!

Okay, pack up the dogs and I'm on the road! Have a great weekend everyone, I'll be checking in frequently.

So Mule, you're a Sannie fan I see! What is the JC like smoke wise? I'm growing Sannie Jack as we speak. Have his Indica Mix in stock.

I have yet to try my own, the stuff I bought from the dispensary will put ya down! It smells like lemon's and ground coffee, taste is like lemon... They are all from subcool seeds... Out of 4 seeds 3 came up fem and one died... Guess I'm in for a run of males next cycle... :peacetwo:

Good friends always help ! Have a good wkend Fry time to relax and regroup ! Fire that beast up when your all rested and fresh :yahoo: with nice fresh clones !

I've heard that Sannie has a high percentage of fems. I'm 3 out of 5 so far. It's funny that the biggest seeds were the males. All I have left are the smaller seeds so I have big hopes! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom