First hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lights

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

hi FPF. You got my vote too. thats a massive bud dude! Totally radical!:surf:

I know how you feel going to sleep paranoid. I've been trimming yesterday and today, and It smelled so strong after a while I couldn't smell anything. No bud smell, no smell when I cooked lunch, nuthing. I constantly wondered if I was stinking out the house or if It was just weirdly not smelly anymore. I fear the earlier. Plus having all of those nugs hanging makes me nervous as is. lol

...anyways, keep up the good work buddy, and I hope your getting things worked out.
:cheer::cheer:

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

what a beautiful harvest....totally awesome....and your 2 fur babies are adorable, so, dont they just love to run....its hard to feel bad when you watch them play....love them....only have one now, but had five in alaska....alot of good times....and good luck with the disp....you'll be ok, and all will work out....take care, and the beast looks great....lavendar:goodluck:

Actually Fry I have been okay I did get a nasty head cold that gave me a sinus/ear infection which pretty much made me feel like a zombie for 3 weeks, but I feel much better now. I will be resuming my activities greatly here in the next few weeks. Hope your feeling better and keep up the good work man.

hi FPF. You got my vote too. thats a massive bud dude! Totally radical!:surf:

I know how you feel going to sleep paranoid. I've been trimming yesterday and today, and It smelled so strong after a while I couldn't smell anything. No bud smell, no smell when I cooked lunch, nuthing. I constantly wondered if I was stinking out the house or if It was just weirdly not smelly anymore. I fear the earlier. Plus having all of those nugs hanging makes me nervous as is. lol

...anyways, keep up the good work buddy, and I hope your getting things worked out.
:cheer::cheer:

Hey Jas, thanks for the vote, that was ne beautiful bud wasn't it!

You know, things always seem to work out don't they. I'm just hoping all will work the way I want it to, but maybe this isn't what is meant to be. I'll find out soon enough!

Take care man, and thanks again!

what a beautiful harvest....totally awesome....and your 2 fur babies are adorable, so, dont they just love to run....its hard to feel bad when you watch them play....love them....only have one now, but had five in alaska....alot of good times....and good luck with the disp....you'll be ok, and all will work out....take care, and the beast looks great....lavendar:goodluck:

Well thanks so much for the nice note Lavendar, that was a nice little harvest wasn't, and it's getting tastier by the day.

And my pups, I'm sittng on the floor in front of my recliner with Sadie curled up between my legs, head laid on my thigh, she sure makes herself comfy. I don't know what I'd do without the two of them.

Actually Fry I have been okay I did get a nasty head cold that gave me a sinus/ear infection which pretty much made me feel like a zombie for 3 weeks, but I feel much better now. I will be resuming my activities greatly here in the next few weeks. Hope your feeling better and keep up the good work man.

Sorry you were sick, I know how you feel, came down with a sinus thing myself in the last few days, I hope mine doesn't las three weeks like yours! Good to hear you'll be around. How's that grow going?

oh damn. I just heard this and thought I'd give yall a laugh before i crash.

A married couple were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning.Thevery blonde wife picked up the phone, listened a moment and said 'Howshould I know, that's 200 miles from here!' and hung up.

The husband said, 'Who was that?' The wife answered, 'I don't know, some woman wanting to know if the coast is clear.'

goodnight

oh damn. I just heard this and thought I'd give yall a laugh before i crash.

A married couple were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning.Thevery blonde wife picked up the phone, listened a moment and said 'Howshould I know, that's 200 miles from here!' and hung up.

The husband said, 'Who was that?' The wife answered, 'I don't know, some woman wanting to know if the coast is clear.'

goodnight

Alright Jas, thank the lord for blondes I guess! Great way to start the day!

Thanks man.

Hey FPF, hope you are having luck passing out that "business card". I hope you receive lots of interest and have to build another new system just to cover the volume. Take that Mr Loan Officer! :cheer:

Hey FPF, hope you are having luck passing out that "business card". I hope you receive lots of interest and have to build another new system just to cover the volume. Take that Mr Loan Officer! :cheer:

Hey Green, thanks for the thought. Went into town again today for lunch, good people I've known for 30+ years. It's always good to check in with friends.

But this darn cold is kicking my butt! Typical, I go years without a sniffle then wham, it hits me. Thankfully this smoke is so smooth, doesn't hurt my throat one bit. It's some good shit!

Re: Trimming Party!

Okay, time for a little fun this morning. My partner called and asked if he could bring his latest in for trimming too. He's growing in a closet and has three kids. He's having a hell of a time hiding it from them. But he asked to do it here so he could spread out across the table. Plus it was time for me to get the Northern Lights into jars so we had a party.

First off, I weighed up the Sour D, Green, I think it was you who were interested in a final weight. Well, after drying but before curing it comes to a total of 8.375 oz or 234.5 grams. Not bad off two plants grown under cfl's. Then I cut up the Northern Lights to put into jars, they are resting comfortably in my closet right now. I didn't get a chance to get a final weight on those, I was way too wasted to do anything that required any kind of balance by that time!

Hey, how do you like that scale? I've had it for probably 25 years, but the darn thing is accurate! I've checked it against other scales to be certain and it does just fine.

Okay, first pic is of all the Sour Diesel spread out on a sheet of newspaper:
IMG_21073.jpg

This is an ounce of the Sour D weighed out on the scale:
IMG_21082.jpg

That ounce of Sour D, check out that nug in the foreground, I can't wait to stuff that one in my pipe!:
IMG_21142.jpg

A pic after my buddy showed up, I have the NL in the foreground nd those are his White Widow Max he grew in a SOG. 6 plants in a SH res with flowering starting when the plants were about 6" tall. I'm not very impressed with the output:
IMG_21191.jpg

And all the SD and NL are in their jars (SD in 8 qt jars and NL in 11) and the WWM is now in my place ready for the scissors:
IMG_21211.jpg

I got pretty wasted last night, and my partner got such a kick out of it. Thankfully he lives just two doors down so there was no driving involved last night, just lots of good weed, kief (we even made a big puck for him to take home) and wine. It was a good night.

A little vino and some keif sir... don't mind if I do!

Liked the scale, the Sour D and your cute little Bosai tree on the table:cheer:

Re: Trimming Party!

A little vino and some keif sir... don't mind if I do!

Liked the scale, the Sour D and your cute little Bosai tree on the table:cheer:

Ah, my poor little bonsai tree hasn't been getting it's fair share of the attention lately, but he's hanging on valiantly!

Funny you should mention it, but I plum forgot the kief so far tonight, time to remedy that! lol, funny how little tips like that come your way.

Damn nice grow Fry !! You seem to get better with every grow ! even though your first grow was great as well ! Congrats again Mr. Grower Now you just need to get your own strain !! Mountain High OG

Damn, I have to say, a little while ago I burped the last harvest. What a trip, I mean, this is some of the best shit I've ever smoked. Trust me, I've been around the corner. I just grabbed a SD bud from my first harvest, so smooth. I can't wait for the next to cure, this should be over the top! Amazing trichs and no nutes, what I've tasted has been very smooth. Another three weeks, a lifetime!

Back
Top Bottom