First hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lights

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

Just voted for you Fry. Maybe we can get something positive for you.
Don't hurt that the cola is great!:grinjoint:

Thanks man, I had another entered but felt this one was a classic so I put it in instead. And thanks for the thought, I need all the positive energy I can find right about now.

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

Thanks man, I had another entered but felt this one was a classic so I put it in instead. And thanks for the thought, I need all the positive energy I can find right about now.

That's the whole point,,,,we can at least give you that my friend!

That's the whole point,,,,we can at least give you that my friend!

You know, I can't tell you how much that means to me. Going through this bank stuff can be pretty lonely at times, but your notes let me know I'm not in this by myself, there are others that care. Thanks man!

Trimming Party!

Okay, time for a little fun this morning. My partner called and asked if he could bring his latest in for trimming too. He's growing in a closet and has three kids. He's having a hell of a time hiding it from them. But he asked to do it here so he could spread out across the table. Plus it was time for me to get the Northern Lights into jars so we had a party.

First off, I weighed up the Sour D, Green, I think it was you who were interested in a final weight. Well, after drying but before curing it comes to a total of 8.375 oz or 234.5 grams. Not bad off two plants grown under cfl's. Then I cut up the Northern Lights to put into jars, they are resting comfortably in my closet right now. I didn't get a chance to get a final weight on those, I was way too wasted to do anything that required any kind of balance by that time!

Hey, how do you like that scale? I've had it for probably 25 years, but the darn thing is accurate! I've checked it against other scales to be certain and it does just fine.

Okay, first pic is of all the Sour Diesel spread out on a sheet of newspaper:
IMG_21073.jpg

This is an ounce of the Sour D weighed out on the scale:
IMG_21082.jpg

That ounce of Sour D, check out that nug in the foreground, I can't wait to stuff that one in my pipe!:
IMG_21142.jpg

A pic after my buddy showed up, I have the NL in the foreground nd those are his White Widow Max he grew in a SOG. 6 plants in a SH res with flowering starting when the plants were about 6" tall. I'm not very impressed with the output:
IMG_21191.jpg

And all the SD and NL are in their jars (SD in 8 qt jars and NL in 11) and the WWM is now in my place ready for the scissors:
IMG_21211.jpg

I got pretty wasted last night, and my partner got such a kick out of it. Thankfully he lives just two doors down so there was no driving involved last night, just lots of good weed, kief (we even made a big puck for him to take home) and wine. It was a good night.

looking good fry,i just pulled my nl 2 1/2 weeks ago ...def my favorite ,sour d was, my nl's were so easy to grow,nice dense buds with a great sweet taste,so many trics,,well ill talk to ya l8r man,just figured id pop in,been super busy lately,,on a side note i have 12 ww an white rhinos going from greenhouse seeds..an wow these plants grow shitty.its terrible.

looking good fry,i just pulled my nl 2 1/2 weeks ago ...def my favorite ,sour d was, my nl's were so easy to grow,nice dense buds with a great sweet taste,so many trics,,well ill talk to ya l8r man,just figured id pop in,been super busy lately,,on a side note i have 12 ww an white rhinos going from greenhouse seeds..an wow these plants grow shitty.its terrible.

Hey Robbie, thanks for stopping by.

I agree, I love those NL, big buds and lots of them! But it looks like I won't have any for my next grow. At least I have a mother for the grow after that.

Again, thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon, it's great to hear you've been busy.

You know, I've been having a rather down time the last couple of days, money problems that kind of thing. But a quick story.

My girlfriend lives in Denver, there was a young girl she worked with, Lacey. Sweet girl, very helpful and a quick smile, my gf loved her. Three years ago she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Last summer we went to her wedding. Great time, the groom was an EMT in a nearby town. The fire fighters did all the barbecuing. It was a very nice wedding, though awful hot. Yesterday her husband called asking for information on her life insurance. Lacey died this morning.

I'm not doing so bad.

You know, I've been having a rather down time the last couple of days, money problems that kind of thing. But a quick story.

My girlfriend lives in Denver, there was a young girl she worked with, Lacey. Sweet girl, very helpful and a quick smile, my gf loved her. Three years ago she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Last summer we went to her wedding. Great time, the groom was an EMT in a nearby town. The fire fighters did all the barbecuing. It was a very nice wedding, though awful hot. Yesterday her husband called asking for information on her life insurance. Lacey died this morning.

I'm not doing so bad.

Hey FPF sorry to hear you lost a friend it's never easy to hear that someone has passed my condolences brother... Sometimes it takes a harsh reality to understand how well you are doing considering the grand perspective of life and the inevitable end being death and like you said it's at these times we all can look at ourselves and say I guess I'm not doing so bad man.. but on a lighter note great harvest man & glad to hear you feelin the upside of things, those nugs look fantastic and best luck to you with the dispensaries your nugs are definitely worthy of being in store they look real tasty from over here can't imagine how they look in the sun:bravo::bravo:and you got my vote in N.O.M:grinjoint:

Hey FPF sorry to hear you lost a friend it's never easy to hear that someone has passed my condolences brother... Sometimes it takes a harsh reality to understand how well you are doing considering the grand perspective of life and the inevitable end being death and like you said it's at these times we all can look at ourselves and say I guess I'm not doing so bad man.. but on a lighter note great harvest man & glad to hear you feelin the upside of things, those nugs look fantastic and best luck to you with the dispensaries your nugs are definitely worthy of being in store they look real tasty from over here can't imagine how they look in the sun:bravo::bravo:and you got my vote in N.O.M:grinjoint:

Thanks man, I didn't know her well, but it's always sad.

Thanks for the thoughts on the harvest, like I've mentioned that big mug is quite the calling card! When I was chopping up the NL to put into the jars I left a couple tops pretty big, just small enough to fit into a wide mouth quart jar. They are awful tasty. I use low nutes and let them slide into harvest on just the carbo load. This is some very strong and smooth smoke!

Thanks man, I didn't know her well, but it's always sad.

Thanks for the thoughts on the harvest, like I've mentioned that big mug is quite the calling card! When I was chopping up the NL to put into the jars I left a couple tops pretty big, just small enough to fit into a wide mouth quart jar. They are awful tasty. I use low nutes and let them slide into harvest on just the carbo load. This is some very strong and smooth smoke!

good call dude that sounds like how i try to do it i'm pretty hands off with the nutes i feed every two weeks takes longer to see results but seems more natural and tastes much better glad it's a good toke man that's always a pleasure after the work:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom