Doesn't look healthy - Any advice?

Mufasa 94

420 Member
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my 2-3 weeks Orange Bud plant. I am growing in soil and first 2 weeks plant was staying under the sun. Now it is under 150 W LED full spectrum light. U just fed them root juice and want to start feed them with BioGrow. It started when it was under the sun and now even new leaves are coming out yellow and sick.

If you Have any advices how to solve this , that would be just great. :Namaste:

IMG_044442.JPG

Hi Mufasa 94

Is it two or three weeks? Makes a difference in this stage. Looks like three weeks to me and I believe it's time to transplant the lady into a bigger pot.

Take the plant out of the pot and check the roots. If you've been giving it Root Juice from the beginning, no way to tell how big the roots grew.

Also, perhaps the girl is begging for some food. If you haven't fed her until now, maybe it's time to start slowly.

All the best.

Hi Croatsan,

It has been 3 weeks. I recently moved them to the small 1.2 litre pots. 2 out of 8 plants have the same problem, other 6 seem to be alright. I am about to trasplant them in couple of weeks, when moving them to flowering tent. Have no space for bigger pots now.

2 out of 8 plants have the same problem, other 6 seem to be alright.

That's an important piece of information you've left out. If all the plants are of the same strain and have received the same treatment, then what I've said above might not apply.

Have no space for bigger pots? Find space. Couple of weeks longer seems a lot to me, if they're three weeks old, that means they will spend five weeks in those small pots?

Too long if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom