Doggy Daddy's Dive Into Coco

This the end my friends. It's been a while since I've posted and I'm sorry for that. Weirdo has been harvested and has been curing for awhile. She is skunky like her mama and I'm definitely satisfied with her yield. I gave a decent sized cola to my buddy for letting me trim at his pad again so the weight is deceptive but I don't care. I have plenty of meds for the summer and then some.

Great haul there DD. Love those fat ass colas.

I'm thinking another 3 oz. She's stacking pretty well just like her mama. I'm pretty impressed with this northern lights and everything I've got from nirvana. They have very stable genetics

Good to hear I'm gonna run some of their papaya regs this year

Sorry for the random absence, the app was a lot easier to navigate and my life has been a bit busy recently. I truly miss talking plants with my folks but I'm currently not growing atm. I miss the community but I'll be back soon. Thanks to everyone who followed this grow and gave me props or any sort of advice or criticism . It only made me think of how to grow better. Moderator can you please move this to the completed journals.

I find that I’m less motivated to come on here because of the whole app mess. Getting on a pc moving pics from phone to PC, uploading to gallery and including in forum/thread. Before it was just camera upload to post and that’s it.
It's definitely a convenience factor with me. I've got a family and job 24/7 just like a lot of growers or people in general so the app really made life a lot easier.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom