Doggy Daddy's Dive Into Coco

Well be here. Can't wait to see what your comeback tour will Include. No doubt there will be some banging buds. Don't be a stranger bud.

I have been absent for about a year and came back to find out that app was gone. Makes it such a pain in the ass. I miss ease of uploads from mobile. Anyway, your plants are looking really good, you’ve obviously put a lot of respectable work into them. Great job!
I've missed you Monkey. Everything is all wonky now. I feel you man. Just stick with it and you'll eventually
I have been absent for about a year and came back to find out that app was gone. Makes it such a pain in the ass. I miss ease of uploads from mobile. Anyway, your plants are looking really good, you’ve obviously put a lot of respectable work into them. Great job!

I feel your pain man it was so much easier. I got notifications for everyone's journal and I could reply accordingly. It sucks cause I feel disconnected from everyone now. Thanks for the props dude. I do what I can with my limitations. How's your garden growing brudda?

Well be here. Can't wait to see what your comeback tour will Include. No doubt there will be some banging buds. Don't be a stranger bud.
That's one thing I do not want to be. I miss everyone's journals but it's too complicated for me to navigate atm without some notifications on updates. I'll still be around checking out my 420 homies.

I've missed you Monkey. Everything is all wonky now. I feel you man. Just stick with it and you'll eventually

I feel your pain man it was so much easier. I got notifications for everyone's journal and I could reply accordingly. It sucks cause I feel disconnected from everyone now. Thanks for the props dude. I do what I can with my limitations. How's your garden growing brudda?

I didn’t get a notification for this. When you return and see it. I have missed the community a great deal. I’m wrapping up an OG Kush in the next few weeks and then Im growing Skunk Kush. I’ve come a long way from the pantry I started in. Have a 5x5 better lights, carbon scrubber (and intake air instead of exhaust). Using coast of Maine: Stonington Blend with compost, worm casting, Epsom salt. Next grow I think I’m going to make friends with mycorrhizae. Still growing in smart pot brand smart pots.
I look forward very much to your next grow and anxiously await your return.

I didn’t get a notification for this. When you return and see it. I have missed the community a great deal. I’m wrapping up an OG Kush in the next few weeks and then Im growing Skunk Kush. I’ve come a long way from the pantry I started in. Have a 5x5 better lights, carbon scrubber (and intake air instead of exhaust). Using coast of Maine: Stonington Blend with compost, worm casting, Epsom salt. Next grow I think I’m going to make friends with mycorrhizae. Still growing in smart pot brand smart pots.
I look forward very much to your next grow and anxiously await your return.

Looking good Monkey! My only suggestion would to defol those huge fan leaves a bit. I wouldn't go crazy, just the few lower ones covering the potential bud sites. We only elevate with all of the free knowledge here! I'm only telling you what others have suggested to me.

So Chrissy has been curing for about a week and a half and Weirdo probably has another week or 2.

Here's Chrissy in her jars. Final weight is 3 oz. Which I'm very happy with.
And Weirdo doing pretty well after I eradicated some spider mites. I'm going to wash her buds because I got some spinosad on the buds and I also haven't tried the wash on any of my recent harvests with good genetics.

I hit up the local sdhydro during their spring sale and the vendors hooked everyone up at the sale, especially emerald harvest! Shout out to them, sdhydro.com and primordial solutions!

Looks legit DD. You should still pulls some good meds and then have the supplies to get an next round!

Back
Top Bottom