Doggy Daddy's Dive Into Coco

I fuckin missed you guys in my absence. I have been dicking around with the app and 420 with no success so I disabled both and will hopefully be able to post pics now through chrome if I can get past my technology deficiency. Too late. Can anyone show me how to post pics using the website version?

Hey DD, some members are just compiling some cool tutorials on how to navigate this site, and the special features it now offers us. Check out this link or feel free to ask me questions.

New Website Tips, Tricks & Discussions

Check this out. If you write @Grow2HealMe - it sends an alert to the person you're trying to reach directly. Click on alerts and it's the pull down that tells you when someone has "Mentioned" you, you click that link and it takes you right there.

It now also shows if people have replied to your comments as well, no more missing valuable feedback.
Would be great if you could stay in touch...I'm just one bat signal away...lol. :Namaste:

I'm not sure that I can go on like this. Having no app is killing me time wise and I just had a huge post going that got erased. I might just have to throw out random pics from here on out. Anyways, Missy is ready to harvest this weekend and Chrissy looks to be about 2 weeks behind and Sophia is probably about 3 weeks then Weirdo has about 4-5 weeks left I guess. Kind of a nice little perpetual train I have going which is very comforting to keep me stocked for the summer.

That's weird because the text should auto save here where you type.... glad to see you around. Sorry you're struggling with the site, I know you aren't the only one LMFAO. Gonna be a other nice haul it sounds like DD.

I appreciate all of the help guys and gals. I'll keep trying to navigate this God forsaken format. I just want to show my peeps some eye candy lol. I'll get it eventually. Maybe I'll try the tablet again or turn on my supremely outdated computer. Much love.

Menu>media>my media

Click +upload media

Click member galleries

Select photo or photos

Name or select album

Click save.

Then when about to post click the camera icon above text space and select your desired pics

I can but what do I do with the album when it's saved? How do I send it here?

Click on the little camera icon when you’re typing up a post. It’s about 2/3 of the way across the bar above the text box when you’re typing your post. That’ll take you into your photos. Click on whatever photos you want to post and they’ll get a border around them. When you’re happy with it clI know “Continue” on the bottom. If you don’t see what you uploaded click on “Your Albums” and you should be able to find the album you saved it to.

Back
Top Bottom