Doggy Daddy's Dive Into Coco

So I'm either going to move the plants to different location outside. If that can't be done then I'll have to cull them. It will kill me to do so but I have to take a leave of absence from growing weed in my apartment. Hopefully the other location will work out and I will be able to continue with this grow.

Either way I have enough meds to probably last me to the rest of the year and the know how to grow some again thanks to all the wonderful people in this community. I'll be keeping everyone updated on my status.

Sorry to hear this DD! Hope everything works out for you dude. You're a solid guy and I totally get having to do what's necessary. If you do start up indoors again look into some low odor strains maybe?

I can relate. Culled the 4 best plants I had ever grown in November. Do what’s right for you and your family, and if it has to mean they get culled, you know you’ll be back and better than ever in time.

I can relate. Culled the 4 best plants I had ever grown in November. Do what's right for you and your family, and if it has to mean they get culled, you know you'll be back and better than ever in time.
I remember reading that in your thread and thought about how painful it must have been. Gotta definitely look out for the family and I appreciate your comments seeing as you have been through it already Dobe. Like you said, next time (if it comes down to it) will be well planned and on point. I think the new location will be accepted but I'm more worried about the outside environment and my lack of being there everyday. I fully trust that the people I'm going to have take care of the plants will do their best to keep them on tip top shape but there is that disconnect from me and my ladies.

My wife suggested growing some veggies in their place which I thought was pretty cool. She knows how my desire to grow has overcome me. If the new location works out I'll be vegging the plants at home and transporting once they're ready to flower. Wish me luck cause I need it.

. sending good grow vibes your way!

Moonshine had a scare and culled his in panic one night.

It happens.

Family is always most important! But I know if I lost my ability to grow right now, I would feel like I lost a little bit of myself. So hang tough! And hopefully it will all work out for you bud.... And you grew some killer plants so if you need to take a short break, its okay, because you'll kill it when your back up n running!

Hate to see you cull them Bro, a good carbon filter may do the trick.
It's really the trimming that kills me. That northern lights was a peppery and skunky little biatch! I thought about hooking up a carbon filter inside the living room as I trim but that's a bit difficult task unless I have an 8" inline fan and filter with multiple outtakes leading outside. The stench is everywhere and I love it...my neighbors not so much lol.

You can run a carbon scrubber in the room and not vent it outside. Mine don't exit outside and there is zero ordor when the tent is shut. I olan on triming mine inside the tent as much as possible. Drying them in the tent as well.

You can run a carbon scrubber in the room and not vent it outside. Mine don't exit outside and there is zero ordor when the tent is shut. I olan on triming mine inside the tent as much as possible. Drying them in the tent as well.
If I had the space and funds I would have a separate tent for drying and trimming. Hell, I'd have the whole house upfitted with carbon filters!

Nah what I was suggesting was running a small tent like a 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 to run the carbon in and just set it up and use it when you need it. take it down afterwards. you can also just run a 6" fan and filter in a room like a spare bathroom. Just the air change over in the room going through the filter will go a long way to minimizing the smell.

There are also these units that you can use for open rooms.
Enerzen by OION Technologies LB-444 Commercial HEPA Air Purifier 3500 Sq. Ft. Ozone Ionizer Cleaner Clean Air

1666163130048.png

I am lucky that I am in a house with a basement so I have more room for separation of what I am doing and the living floors. Trust me I know where you are coming from. I was just offering a suggestion.

If I had the space and funds I would have a separate tent for drying and trimming. Hell, I'd have the whole house upfitted with carbon filters!

If smell is an issue go check out furcifer thread. He has a dyi door filter he made using cat litter ?

Hope everything gets better DD.

It's really the trimming that kills me. That northern lights was a peppery and skunky little biatch! I thought about hooking up a carbon filter inside the living room as I trim but that's a bit difficult task unless I have an 8" inline fan and filter with multiple outtakes leading outside. The stench is everywhere and I love it...my neighbors not so much lol.
I don't even close my grow room. I like the air to vent, smell doesn't bother me. If company, I close the door, and light candles. When I trim, I don't invite anyone over, and even if someone knocked I wouldn't answer.

I'm sure there is a way around the trimming part. Everyone has given great suggestions and I really do appreciate it. Believe me, if someone knocked, I definitely wouldn't answer it lol.

I found a new trim spot via a local brewer/ stoner. I've known him and his pops for a bit and they're good people. It's all talk atm but I gave him some AK48 and he was impressed enough to offer a local spot to trim. Things are looking up and I'm very humbled by my good fortune. We're back in business fam!
Missy
64d27b8555dda53f5ccb869d40e105e1.jpg
0e1538c06176a828d4d078001a6305fd.jpg

Chrissy
50bb3f201ba1d6a4b3fe4f7d2491518e.jpg
48099dc55591f411c37df0f3fe8131d7.jpg

Sophia
1c3796d0e72e827106e709685fbe2d4d.jpg
495dff45c85f2d48806fa4fb2f97b21d.jpg
fb4fb3279e4796f369f81e1ea7fe9f33.jpg

Weirdo
bdafdd8238b5091cefd4eccb495b341c.jpg
d71bcb451cf8a9a48b22964c9e37cf6d.jpg

Blue Dream seedlings
dd48aade3afdfc1bcf5329646de9b2a9.jpg
2c9a3ecd50739a4cee989f6fceb9eca4.jpg

Leti is dry and weighed 3.75 oz. Im really surprised cause her buds were very airy and leafy but I'm not complaining. She was theeee stankiest thing I've ever encountered.

See, sometimes things just have a way of working out. Plants look great.

In regards to leti, that is an amazing yield off one plant that size. Thanks for the smoke report on the AK48. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say about the northern lights after she cures. I am hoping for a more evening high from mine. Interested to get your take on it.

Regarding the smell. Weird that they say NL is a low sent plant. Mine so far are not bad. I think you had a rebel. :)

Awesome news DD! Congrats bud. Hope things work themselves out for ya!

Back
Top Bottom