Doggy Daddy's Dive Into Coco

Where there's a will there's a way!

And when you introduce a friend to the possibility of some free weed the doors can fling open at times..... :thumb: To them it's a one snap shot in time to manage the smell. You're managing the cost, time, and risk of the grow. It's a win win situation this time around.

Thanks for all of the positive vibes my 420 fam! I'm feeling really good about this arrangement. The only thing I'm reluctant about is the transportation of the plants. I think I have something in the works for that though. I haven't figured out how to respond to multiple posts in one post so I'll just say thanks to all of you who have kept me out of the doldrums lately. Peace and love my botany buddies..

Thanks for all of the positive vibes my 420 fam! I'm feeling really good about this arrangement. The only thing I'm reluctant about is the transportation of the plants. I think I have something in the works for that though. I haven't figured out how to respond to multiple posts in one post so I'll just say thanks to all of you who have kept me out of the doldrums lately. Peace and love my botany buddies..
Click on all the posts you want I the order you want them then click the speech bubble in the upper right

See, sometimes things just have a way of working out. Plants look great.

In regards to leti, that is an amazing yield off one plant that size. Thanks for the smoke report on the AK48. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say about the northern lights after she cures. I am hoping for a more evening high from mine. Interested to get your take on it.

Regarding the smell. Weird that they say NL is a low sent plant. Mine so far are not bad. I think you had a rebel. :)

The opportunity just fell in my lap. I tend to wait for things to happen and work themselves out so I'm super stoked. That Leti about killed me man. The stench she put out was similar to skunk and straight pepper. I had to remove myself from trimming many times.

Awesome news DD! Congrats bud. Hope things work themselves out for ya!

Thanks for sticking with me dude and showing me how to reply to numerous posts. Much love buddy.

way to go DD, I bet this was MEANT to happen. There is something really good waiting to happen to you. Glad you're stickin' around...:)

It's all falling into place my sista. I was MIA for a sec. But I'm back and feeling a lot better about the future. I'm glad to have you in my corner "rooting" me on.

Where there's a will there's a way!

Damn skippy! I've put way too much work and money into these girls to let them go. They're my babies!

And when you introduce a friend to the possibility of some free weed the doors can fling open at times..... :thumb: To them it's a one snap shot in time to manage the smell. You're managing the cost, time, and risk of the grow. It's a win win situation this time around.

Legalized recreational is going to get really big in my neck of the woods along with the craft beer scene that has already blown up. I'm hoping this will be a good match. My buddy also has equipment to process trim into shatter or wax so that's another bonus with hooking up with him.

Glad you're getting things sorted DD. We need all he good coco growers around these parts we can get.

Coco is the shit and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Thanks for sticking around

I finally got the drip system setup for Missy, Chrissy and Sophia. One 5 gallon bucket, a pond pump and some drip line and emitters on a timer if anyone has forgotten. I also transplanted the 2 blue dream seedlings to some pots that are roughly a gallon and a half. They got a light dose of nutes. Silica micro grow and bloom. I'll introduce some calmag in a week. Apparently I can't upload any photos at the moment but I'll do so when the app isn't trippin out.

I finally got the drip system setup for Missy, Chrissy and Sophia. One 5 gallon bucket, a pond pump and some drip line and emitters on a timer if anyone has forgotten. I also transplanted the 2 blue dream seedlings to some pots that are roughly a gallon and a half. They got a light dose of nutes. Silica micro grow and bloom. I'll introduce some calmag in a week. Apparently I can't upload any photos at the moment but I'll do so when the app isn't trippin out.

Yeah bare with em buddy sounds good to me

You can upload at through web gallery link buddy on the mean time

Well unfortunately things have been getting a bit conflicting with the wife and I kinda attribute it to the plants getting a little too much attention my lack of attention to the wifey. It's my fault not my my wee babes... so I gave my 2 blue dream seedlings to a friend as a sacrifice to my marriage so to speak. It hurt no doubt, but I had to do it.

I think they'll be in good hands and I still have some seeds left to plant in the future. After I finish these 4 girls I'll be taking a leave of absence from growing but I'll still be around to kick it.
And I still can't post pics. I'll have to jump on the tablet later and try.

Well unfortunately things have been getting a bit conflicting with the wife and I kinda attribute it to the plants getting a little too much attention my lack of attention to the wifey. It's my fault not my my wee babes... so I gave my 2 blue dream seedlings to a friend as a sacrifice to my marriage so to speak. It hurt no doubt, but I had to do it.

I think they'll be in good hands and I still have some seeds left to plant in the future. After I finish these 4 girls I'll be taking a leave of absence from growing but I'll still be around to kick it.
And I still can't post pics. I'll have to jump on the tablet later and try.

Hey do what you got to do family always first .

I'm speaking for myself here. It's nice to have fine folks around shooting the shit and helping others .

I'm taking a break in the summer myself need to focus on what I'm doing with my life . Lmao

Me and my misses had some heated topics it's comes down to time management and when you use set yourself specific times I know it's addictive and therapeutic .

Looking forward to update

imo...as a genuine friend, lemme pass yah some meds...:passitleft:

If it were easy everyone would be doing it. Such a delicate balance between your wife and your ladies. It's a give and take, striking the balance is key to negotiation.

You guys just kinda went through a scare, she might still be triggered or not able to get over it as fast as she wants to. Perhaps she needs to see things put away, then have time to move on. Once she feels comfortable I'm sure she will encourage you because she wants to see you happy.

When us wives get spooked, we have a knee-jerk reaction to protect family at all costs. We are conditioned to react when we feel our family is potentially threatened. Once we are reassured and stability is reestablished in our core instinct, then we can negotiate boundaries. She just loves you sooo much, you already know that.

I don't usually chime in but I've been friends with you from the beginning. There was a time she wouldn't even let a tent in your home. Take some time, give your wife the reassurance she needs, and you'll be back. I think this will be all positive in the end...

The only loss is that we are left here keeping your torch lit in hopes you return to us some day, cause you're a fantastic guy with all the right intentions.

True love will empower our passions when trust is 100%. Or I'm totally crazy and chalk it up to my beautiful healing brain malfunction. I just care, also, so many people leave and never come back so I'm taking the moment to say that you've been an awesome and loyal friend. If I could take a clone of you, I'd have a best friend with me for the rest of my life.

you got this amigo. :Namaste: Smile the entire way...:high-five::thanks:

imo...as a genuine friend, lemme pass yah some meds...:passitleft:

If it were easy everyone would be doing it. Such a delicate balance between your wife and your ladies. It's a give and take, striking the balance is key to negotiation.

You guys just kinda went through a scare, she might still be triggered or not able to get over it as fast as she wants to. Perhaps she needs to see things put away, then have time to move on. Once she feels comfortable I'm sure she will encourage you because she wants to see you happy.

When us wives get spooked, we have a knee-jerk reaction to protect family at all costs. We are conditioned to react when we feel our family is potentially threatened. Once we are reassured and stability is reestablished in our core instinct, then we can negotiate boundaries. She just loves you sooo much, you already know that.

I don't usually chime in but I've been friends with you from the beginning. There was a time she wouldn't even let a tent in your home. Take some time, give your wife the reassurance she needs, and you'll be back. I think this will be all positive in the end...

The only loss is that we are left here keeping your torch lit in hopes you return to us some day, cause you're a fantastic guy with all the right intentions.

True love will empower our passions when trust is 100%. Or I'm totally crazy and chalk it up to my beautiful healing brain malfunction. I just care, also, so many people leave and never come back so I'm taking the moment to say that you've been an awesome and loyal friend. If I could take a clone of you, I'd have a best friend with me for the rest of my life.

you got this amigo. :Namaste: Smile the entire way...:high-five::thanks:
Wow. You pretty much just said what I've been trying to put together in my head to get me through this. She is an awesome wife and mother no doubt and I think eventually she'll will come around like you said.

You're the best sista from a different mista. Always there to shine a bright light on a dim perspective. I'm sorry that I haven't been around your journal lately...or anyone else's. I've been a little depressed when it comes to 420 mag. It doesn't help when I can't upload pics! Lol

Hey dd check out 420 app sync your 420 app account to it . Then you will have full access and I'm loving the 420 version .

Keep that head up . There is always sunshine after the storm buddy ..

Do what you need to do, DD, you have your priorities figured out right. It feels bad to take a break now when you’re doing well with it, and it definitely puts a damper on coming around here, I feel you there from my own experience. But your crew here has nothing but support - we’ll be around whenever you are.

Well I think I might be able to actually post some pics thanks to King Joe. Here's the bunch I was trying to post a few days ago.
Missy Day 51 which was February 15.
Still trying to figure out 420 so bare with me when it comes to the captions and picture placement.

Chrissy day 36

Sophia day 23

Weirdo day ?
I'll have another update soon since I can actually post pics now. Once again, thank you so much Joe for the tip.
41a1c5ea74725b68a690d00c84e20818.jpg
b76f705be51be7bff47c387ec83341b6.jpg
1a52c44468f846d5f28316d4066c4357.jpg
aa4298b90e974017e51bb1fc99a7a9a8.jpg
48d440e2b0c6525d4459d60299726675.jpg
1d6149784c5e61bcf7d3a2241fc2c21d.jpg
b392a83a9bb4639a5879a19f81f5c4d2.jpg
886b50460719346384af63150aceca0c.jpg
0607381154e6c677b58188e169f50449.jpg
17f80ddf2dcc9760e06039b45bd3b700.jpg
ffcce86b2effdb7feb8c0b45d3fa9b78.jpg
19241859aa84eaadd25e9a8b5e4c5194.jpg

Well I think I might be able to actually post some pics thanks to King Joe. Here's the bunch I was trying to post a few days ago.
Missy Day 51 which was February 15.
Still trying to figure out 420 so bare with me when it comes to the captions and picture placement.

Chrissy day 36

Sophia day 23

Weirdo day ?
I'll have another update soon since I can actually post pics now. Once again, thank you so much Joe for the tip.
41a1c5ea74725b68a690d00c84e20818.jpg
b76f705be51be7bff47c387ec83341b6.jpg
1a52c44468f846d5f28316d4066c4357.jpg
aa4298b90e974017e51bb1fc99a7a9a8.jpg
48d440e2b0c6525d4459d60299726675.jpg
1d6149784c5e61bcf7d3a2241fc2c21d.jpg
b392a83a9bb4639a5879a19f81f5c4d2.jpg
886b50460719346384af63150aceca0c.jpg
0607381154e6c677b58188e169f50449.jpg
17f80ddf2dcc9760e06039b45bd3b700.jpg
ffcce86b2effdb7feb8c0b45d3fa9b78.jpg
19241859aa84eaadd25e9a8b5e4c5194.jpg

Damn DD

It was worth the wait buddy .
Holy smokes those look awesome buddy proud papa right there yes sir ..

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom