Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover: Stop And See Some High Brix Plants

Hope all is well with everyone.
Here are some lights off shots for color.
The last are some Madness (pre OGKB 0.0 pheno) clones that I have managed to nurse back from certain death.

IMG_4586.jpeg

IMG_4585.jpeg

IMG_4584.jpeg

IMG_4583.jpeg

IMG_4587.jpeg

Hope all is well with everyone.
Here are some lights off shots for color.
The last are some Madness (pre OGKB 0.0 pheno) clones that I have managed to nurse back from certain death.

IMG_4586.jpeg

IMG_4585.jpeg

IMG_4584.jpeg

IMG_4583.jpeg

IMG_4587.jpeg
Love your garden, nice save on the clones.
Hope you don’t mind if I hang out with you here.
Take care.

# VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Love your garden, nice save on the clones.
Hope you don’t mind if I hang out with you here.
Take care.

# VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Thanks. Excited to see what happens here in the next week or so. Starting to stretch and showing signs of beginning to flower.
Feel free to follow. I’ll swing by and follow yours also.
✌️

Whelp. 75 percent sure I will cull the white truffle x purple caviar. The big plant back left. Some strange 3 lobe leaves and found 2 herm pre flowers. Dosed heavy yesterday and today with Ultra will do the same tomorrow. Will see what happens. Preparing the PHH to take its spot. 🤷‍♂️ fem seeds, all part of the game.

Whelp. 75 percent sure I will cull the white truffle x purple caviar. The big plant back left. Some strange 3 lobe leaves and found 2 herm pre flowers. Dosed heavy yesterday and today with Ultra will do the same tomorrow. Will see what happens. Preparing the PHH to take its spot. 🤷‍♂️ fem seeds, all part of the game.
I’m going be in the back of the room for the ride if you don’t mind? CL🍀

Well considering I most likely will cut the White Truffle x Purple Caviar and also cut the runt Miracle Burn; I have decided to drop some Moby Dick x Jupiter OG beans to fill in some space. They’re regular but old stock. Soaking 4 until this time tomorrow. Will inspect them and decide how to proceed then.
IMG_4620.jpeg

Ended up switching some stuff around moved the recovering clones into the 2x2 until they’re ready to take new cuttings from.
Put the questionable WhiteTruffle X PurpleCaviar into the 3x3 alone.
Moved the Purple Honduras Haze into the 4x4 will let it go in the 1 gal then go to 7 and then to maybe 10 or 15 depending on how it goes.
Put all four of the MobyDick x Jupiter Og into organiplugs to see what we get.

Little update.
Fed everything last night.
Bloom Flower A and B
Sweetner
Roots
Ultra
Growth
OGBiowar Tea
Excited to see what they look like when we get back home Sunday. They’re really moving now.
I’ll probably give them a foliar Monday evening.
Seems that the Ultra treatment worked on the White Truffle x Purple Caviar. Only seeing bracts and stigma. If it is still like that Monday I’ll let her ride out. Most likely will throw an Anther probably more. Kind off the way it goes imo. If I get home and there are balls Monday it’s compost. As I said above I’m sure in flower it will make a few Anthers and for sure it will produce some no good seeds.
IMG_4656.jpeg

IMG_4655.jpeg

IMG_4658.jpeg

IMG_4661.jpeg

IMG_4659.jpeg

IMG_4660.jpeg

:thedoubletake:
You got her to act right?

Really I’m keeping it against all my better judgment. The only reason I haven’t cut it is because I’m considering that 12 gal of mix as spent so I’ll let it go until I need that space.
It will at least throw a few Anthers and polluter itself.

Here is a ChemD I grew from clone in what I call a modified Hempy, also referred to as a SIP or an Earth Box
5 gal
Bucket 4” perlite, 2 holes drilled at 4” from bottom. 2” pvc inserted to bottom feed or water. Topped off with my mix.

Back
Top Bottom