Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover: Stop And See Some High Brix Plants

Currently I have 2 tents running. First is a 4×4 with about 900w (from wall) of full Spec LED. Inside we are at day 10 of flower. Strains are:

Big Chillz
White Truffle × Purple Caviar
Trop Mtn Bx1
BopTang

In the 3x3 under LED 500w (from wall) currently vegging are

Purple Honduras Haze Ace
Miracle Burn

I have built my own lighting system to be adjustable throughout the entire cycle

Currently I use a mixture of doc buds kit with bloom yellow bottles supplements in flower. Additional rhizosphere and mycorrhizae supplements also.

All plants were started in Solos and plugs. Swapped to 1 gallon until heavily root bound. Then moved to either 1 or 2 cubic foot square crates for flower. All have been Topped on all branches.

Atmospheric conditions: lights on I prefer to run around 84f and 65rh. Lights off are about 65 and 65. Will carry that through stretch the. lowering the lights on temps towards the end. Tents are under negative pressure pretty much constantly.

Let me know what I forgot, and please ask any questions.

IMG_4570.jpeg
IMG_4565.jpeg
IMG_4566.jpeg
IMG_4571.jpeg
IMG_4562.jpeg
IMG_4559.jpeg
IMG_4555.jpeg
IMG_4557.jpeg

You obviously know what you're doing. Past grows look great! My first grow back, I tried Doc Buds High Brix. Many things were wrong, most notably me not knowing how to water soil, but nothing with the kit. I seem to be seeing a resurgence of the high brix (not sure if its specifically doc buds formula) recently and will be interesting to follow along someone that knows what they're doing. Eventually I'll try soil again, just not there yet.

Thanks. Have made a bunch of successful runs using Promix HP, worm castings and docs dry amendments. I think it is a good foundation to start with. The plants I have running now are in a 4th use of the same promix bale. Personally I supplement in flower with bottled nutrients. Letting them dry way down is important imo.

Good Morning.
The flower plants look like they appreciated the drench and feed yesterday. I let them dry way back before applying any water or feeding.
White Truffle x Purple Caviar back left is a beast.
Big Chillz back R
TropMtn Bx1 front R
BopTang front L (few weeks behind)
IMG_4580.jpeg
I got one of them Trop going right now as well. 🤙

Back
Top Bottom