Wont recommend to add both on 1 Poti...

They even dont recommend that in the manual

"3 in 1 dimming function (for B/AB-Type)
·Output constant current level can be adjusted by applying one of the three methodologies between DIM+ and DIM-: 1 ~ 10VDC, or 10V PWM signal or resistance.
·Direct connecting to LEDs is suggested. It is not suitable with additional drivers.
·Dimming source current from power supply:100 µA (typ.)"

Doesn't come with any. There are plenty others like Ledgardeners instructions. Just curious how Teleon decided to do it but nevermind he didn't use the ones with the possibility of adding a pot.

There are always no written manual with the Meanwell drivers, just have a look at the website

And if u read correctly I have one HLG-60H-AB, where I added the Poti.

Something is coming soon.... :slide::reading420magazine:

Ikea_Tumbler_2021-Jan-27_01-07-16AM-000_CustomizedView17034143340.png

Ikea_Tumbler_2021-Jan-27_01-41-55AM-000_CustomizedView7227460291.png

Update :green_heart:

~Day 11 in Veg, the Bruce Banner has a few days more, but I'll top her in the next days. The G13 Haze stays normal, otherwise it would get too crowdy in my little tent. But since they are in the 9L Airpots with the 2 Biotabs in each pot they are doing great, also added today some more bacteria and a bit from my left over BioBizz BioHeaven, which is mostly just macro and micro nutes...had very good experience in the past with it.

Lamp runs since 21.01.2021 at 8A/20V - so 160W, will increase it to 9A on Sunday.

CIMG3272.JPG

Bruce Banner:

CIMG3274.JPG

G13 Haze #1:

CIMG3273.JPG

G13 Haze #2

CIMG3275.JPG

Printing?

:rolleyes: still optimizing :D No, will start printing this weekend :)

@Vike What's up dude?

-Teleon :lot-o-toke:

~Day 11 in Veg, the Bruce Banner has a few days more, but I'll top her in the next days. The G13 Haze stays normal, otherwise it would get too crowdy in my little tent. But since they are in the 9L Airpots with the 2 Biotabs in each pot they are doing great, also added today some more bacteria and a bit from my left over BioBizz BioHeaven, which is mostly just macro and micro nutes...had very good experience in the past with it.

Lamp runs since 21.01.2021 at 8A/20V - so 160W, will increase it to 9A on Sunday.

CIMG3272.JPG

Bruce Banner:

CIMG3274.JPG

G13 Haze #1:

CIMG3273.JPG

G13 Haze #2

CIMG3275.JPG

@Vike What's up dude?

CIMG3272.JPG

Bruce Banner:

CIMG3274.JPG

G13 Haze #1:

CIMG3273.JPG

G13 Haze #2

CIMG3275.JPG

@Vike What's up dude?

Nothing much, been "fixing" my Ender 3 as one of the axis is making noise and causing layer gaps. Maybe the rollers are worn out or something.

Soldered the 100K pots to the drivers but haven't tried to fire it up yet. When I tried adjusting the voltage from the internal pot now that didn't change at all :D It was like 20.2V on both drivers.

Other than that I took out the big res and made a shorter table for the flood tray. Got me 10-15cm of extra space I needed and I can still drain it to a smaller box.

1 month in flower and it's starting to smell amazing and feel like all the work is worth it in the end.
I never buy weed to smoke so I'm starting to drool over these things. All except 1 out of 16 plants are going to have some big colas judging how they are starting to fill up the stems. Can't wait.

PXL_20210131_201637694.jpg

Back
Top Bottom