Dope Seeds Sponsored Grow

Nice! the one I grew was a medium yielder but flavor galore and a great high to her.
Yeah out of the 3 small ones I ran, this one branched better and had a more citrus taste to it, but yeah a couch lock high...I'm not really worried about yield if we like her, it's just the wife and I. :thumb:

Pineapple chunk is one of my favorites Mocha! Looking good!
do you peel them pineapples in a chunky matter? :laughtwo:

Whats good 420!! its about 4:15pm here and i've got a fat joint rolled from the mystery girl

do you peel them pineapples in a chunky matter? :laughtwo:

Whats good 420!! its about 4:15pm here and i've got a fat joint rolled from the mystery girl
Must be out west, we're 2 hours ahead here :hmmmm: but by golly, I'm glad it's always 4:20 somewhere :lot-o-toke: :rofl:

well thanks to my client phone call i missed my 420 :rip:

Well in a few more days my babies are going to out grow their cups. They're growing like weeds :rofl: oh yeah, forgot, they are weeds :rofl:

Anyhow, they're getting big and are going to need more root room soon :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: wow, that was a lot of O's in 3 words :popcorn:
Well, here they are, my babies are growing up :morenutes::morenutes:

I left three Hong Kong in cups to long but they snapped out of it and are now in the flowering room also.
Three Hong Kong.jpg

I left three Hong Kong in cups to long but they snapped out of it and are now in the flowering room also.
Three Hong Kong.jpg
Those look good :yummy:

Yeah, I usually up pot at about 3 weeks :hmmmm: but I may have to do that sooner this round :thumb:

...but that's a good thing, right :morenutes:

I figured I'd better do my fall cleaning, and restock my grow room, and also my most talked about (by me :cheesygrinsmiley:) pest preventative...Beneficial Nematodes :slide:
I found out about them here :ciao: and since I started using them, I have not had a single insect in my house :thedoubletake: yep, the whole house...let alone in my garden, and during spring I use the rest on my lawn around the house...they work!

EDIT: What I ordered does 1,600 sq. ft.
Nematodes re order.JPG
I knew about them from here on the forums, and then saw a popular Canadian YouTuber use them with great success. A few months later I had my 1st experience with those nasty little buggars. They got bad very quickly. The nemes got them under control very quickly. I did two applications and I dont see a single fungus gnat now. I'll always use nemes for gnats now. I'm totally sold.

Back
Top Bottom