Dope Seeds Sponsored Grow

Don't you just love the sore back the next day? My legs and back were killing me after transplanting plants last week. Your seedlings are off to a healthy start!
I sit on my ass when I do it :rofl: I have every thing in one spot so I don't have to move much :goof:
I did something to my back on Sunday. Not sure what but I was in the shower and I felt something pop I have been in alot of pain since. I ain't going to the doctor's or the hospital all except one hospital have covid out breaks.
That sucks, might want to check that out, my wife was helping me move a dresser and she did the same thing...pop...it was her L1 S5...it had to be removed, it was pinching nerves :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

I sit on my ass when I do it :rofl: I have every thing in one spot so I don't have to move much :goof:

That sucks, might want to check that out, my wife was helping me move a dresser and she did the same thing...pop...it was her L1 S5...it had to be removed, it was pinching nerves :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
lol Mocha, i can't resist it!! are you sure the object was a dresser and not some other object from someone?;)

lol Mocha, i can't resist it!! are you sure the object was a dresser and not some other object from someone?;)
:rofl: Nah, true story :thumb: I was going to go with "I popped something in the shower too"...but that didn't sound very nice, especially when Smokeys in pain from it :passitleft:

So, I've been patiently waiting for my lights to come on like...
Patiently waiting.jpg

Anyhow, I go back there and...nothing from the Wedding Cake, yet, but, the Dos si dos are on steroids or something :thedoubletake: :rofl:

on steroids, thats funny! :rofl:

on steroids, thats funny! :rofl:
:rofl: It's weird then :rofl: ...I'm going to be honest :nerd-with-glasses:I've never had a bean go from just being dunked in a cup of water, to popping surface in a little more/less than 48 hours :thedoubletake: ...but, I was just back there watering/feeding the needy, and 1 of the Wedding Cake is knuckling up, shedding her hull, and getting ready to pop surface :thumb:

And yeah @PK those Dos si dos are on steroids :rofl:

These are the nutrients I'm going to use on this grow, mostly Fox Farms, but also some Terpinator from another sponsor during flower, and of course some cal-mag, just in case :popcorn:

i guess the dos Si is ahead of the game. I'm really interested of seeing how that terpenader is going to work for you.
One problem that came to my mind was that my coming up grow is in dwc and i dnt want to add a soil to the grow cuz of the temps in the res. trying to figure this out. lol :hmmmm:

i guess the dos Si is ahead of the game. I'm really interested of seeing how that terpenader is going to work for you.
One problem that came to my mind was that my coming up grow is in dwc and i dnt want to add a soil to the grow cuz of the temps in the res. trying to figure this out. lol :hmmmm:
I'm hoping it's just a hardy strain, and not some monster that's going to eat my other plants :rofl: ...and I've been using that terpinator already, and it works great, at just 0-0-4 it packs it on :thumb:

Just a quick update before I go back and spend the night making up a new small veg closet for some of this over flow.

The Wedding Cake finally broke surface, and they're liking the light, they all seem to be happy for the moment...I'm more worried about "room" in the veg closet for now, my small ones aren't getting the light they need so...I'm going to make a seedling and small clone cab.
Anyway here they are tonight...

Before I finish what I'm doing...

I had to come on here and ask if anyone has ever had their plant uproot itself :thedoubletake::hmmmm: ... I had moved some babies I had going to make room for this grow, and the Northern Lights (fem not auto) grew itself and a bit of root right out of the pot :thedoubletake::hmmmm::rofl: ... I have never in my 14 years seen this before...I'm stumped, cause she looks healthy...here she is...

Plants do weird shit sometimes.
:rofl::rofl: Thanks for the insight there Smokey :rofl::rofl::popcorn:

I figured it out, by looking at the main tap root, there were no feeder roots coming off of it...I had watered so close to the edge, they didn't form :rofl:

Houston, we have a leaner... :rofl: looks like a J root forced its way up to the surface. I have seen them totally uproot themselves. I suggest piling a mound of soil around the white part, and burying her right up to her cotyledons. She will throw out a bunch of spreader roots once the light is off of that area, and will stabilize herself in that container.
Yeah I put her into a bigger pot and buried that tap, but she was almost buried to the cotyledons, I'm guessing the tap never developed feeders because I watered the extreme edge of the pot :hmmmm:

look up J-root
:thedoubletake::thedoubletake: That's terrible :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: hopefully that won't happen, when I transplanted her from that 1 gallon pot, I put her into a 2 gallon pot, I had my wife hold it gently above the surface as I filled her in with soil, that tap is semi straight now...good thing I'm OCD like that :rofl:
Thanks for that info, haven't heard of it till now :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom