Dope Seeds Sponsored Grow

Hey Mochabud, congrats on the sponsorship!

As always a bit late but wouldn't want to miss this :passitleft:
Thanks Rex :passitleft:...pull up a recliner, and grab a drink, cuz we're getting ready to start this show :slide:

Looking good Vet :yummy: those manifolds are always cute when they're little :hug: and yeah, didn't realize you weren't legal...we're legal over here in Missouri, well MMJ anyway, but it's a start :thumb:
Thanks. Fingers crossed in a few weeks she'll be ready to go into the stealth flower tent I've built. The situation here sucks but I remain hopeful things will change. I'll carry on doing my thing regardless. Can't wait to too see you all get going with these.

Thanks. Fingers crossed in a few weeks she'll be ready to go into the stealth flower tent I've built. The situation here sucks but I remain hopeful things will change. I'll carry on doing my thing regardless. Can't wait to too see you all get going with these.
You can keep your fingers crossed but :hmmmm: if I remember correctly, mine take about 2 months from that point to be ready for flower :thedoubletake::popcorn:

Off to the races. Woohoo!

You can keep your fingers crossed but :hmmmm: if I remember correctly, mine take about 2 months from that point to be ready for flower :thedoubletake::popcorn:
Darn. Well we'll see how fast she grows. I can only let her grow 2' tall really at the most. So I'll have to time the flip right. Bit of super cropping if she stretches more than anticipated.

Nice @MochaBud i'll be joining you too as soon as mine arrive. I'll be doing it with SP3000 and it would be interesting to see the impacts it will have since we are using different lights

Nice @MochaBud i'll be joining you too as soon as mine arrive. I'll be doing it with SP3000 and it would be interesting to see the impacts it will have since we are using different lights
Congrats PK!!!

:high-five: Hell ya :headbanger: let's get this party started :theband::party:

And congratulations on the light PK :yahoo: I'd like to see the performance of it also, as I want a new light for my veg closet, for more area coverage :thumb: I have a 400 watt HID in there now and I have to move them around to get them time under the direct light :rofl:

Don't forget to send me a link to your journal on this :hug:

:high-five: Hell ya :headbanger: let's get this party started :theband::party:

And congratulations on the light PK :yahoo: I'd like to see the performance of it also, as I want a new light for my veg closet, for more area coverage :thumb: I have a 400 watt HID in there now and I have to move them around to get them time under the direct light :rofl:

Don't forget to send me a link to your journal on this :hug:
Much appreciated brotha! The FC3000 would be a good addition to the flower room that will be created. I am planning to make my current tent a veg tent and a 2nd tent for flower.
with the seeds, i noticed you are going to do it with FF, i'm wondering if i should do it with ProMix line or Hydroponic it. :hmmmm:

Much appreciated brotha! The FC3000 would be a good addition to the flower room that will be created. I am planning to make my current tent a veg tent and a 2nd tent for flower.
with the seeds, i noticed you are going to do it with FF, i'm wondering if i should do it with ProMix line or Hydroponic it. :hmmmm:
I was looking at the TSL 2000, but yours would give me an idea of the coverage area :thumb:

And absolutely :high-five: sounds good, and yep FFHF for the seedlings and FFOF for the veg and flower, along with the FF nutrient trio:slide:...no mega crop on these :popcorn:

I'll take some pics later, but, all 4 beans have cracked and are showing their tails :cheer: :cheer:

I'll be putting them into paper towels tonight, and then into some FFHF for the seedling stage :high-five: the anticipation is killing me :rofl::nervous-guy:been wanting to run a Dos si dos strain for awhile now :popcorn:

I guess i'll do it in Promix line with MegaCrop. That's a perfect comparison. FC3000 coverages 3x3 area but it also does good for 4x4 as well. i've heard.

Pk please post a link to your journal when you start it. I would like to follow. I won't be starting until the new year. But I am hoping to pick up some tips from you guys as your starting way ahead of me.
will do smokey. also, i probably be the one picking tips from you guys :rofl:

I guess i'll do it in Promix line with MegaCrop. That's a perfect comparison. FC3000 coverages 3x3 area but it also does good for 4x4 as well. i've heard.
Sounds good :thumb: How's that Promix work for ya? Do you have to PH it? I've never used it, but was thinking about it :hmmmm:

Pk please post a link to your journal when you start it. I would like to follow. I won't be starting until the new year. But I am hoping to pick up some tips from you guys as your starting way ahead of me.

will do smokey. also, i probably be the one picking tips from you guys :rofl:
After my NL auto fiasco :hmmmm: IDK about getting tips from me :rofl: Oh, it's so embarrassing :rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Sounds good :thumb: How's that Promix work for ya? Do you have to PH it? I've never used it, but was thinking about it :hmmmm:
i've never ph my water. My ph pen shows our water source ph at 7.04. When i've done slurry mix i've seen the ph being at around 6.4ish

Back
Top Bottom