Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow

Thanks Flurple we squeze every bit of gowth out of the 1 light....works good

Check these 7 more days of food then 3 day of 12 flushes day and it's cuting time...

11_11_09_d.jpg

11_11_09_b.jpg

11_11_09_a.jpg

:thanks::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Looks great! I can't believe the quality pics you are getting with that 5 year old camera. Very nice. Think I'm going to start hunting for a cheap digital.

yeah I taper my nutes down until the last week.Then the last week goes a lil somthing like this:
*from day 7 down to day 5 P.h'd water
*day 4 and 3 Ph'D H20 w\ florakleen
*2nd to last day Plain ph'd h20. This brings the ppms to 0. Always works perfectly. All the salt and left over nutes are completely gone..
*Last day lights out w\ no feeding
*then chop chop

This is my process. I'm rediculous I know!! I get crazy the last week.Everything has to be perfect.Lighting nutes plain h2o. My wife knows (((BACK OFF))) for the last week at the least..LOL..shes a good women and trimmer!! she keeps me grounded at these times.

I think I'm going to cut the nuts off today then add water plus Clearex for the next 7 days or untill I see some amber.....

The bottle say 7 to 10 days before harvest I'm at 9 days so I better get to work....lol
:Rasta::Rasta:

Yeah you got it down perfect I'm sure!! I just get all crazy. I know its not neccessary but every Harvest is always dedicated to My true mentor R.I.P "OLD MAN". He's always told me "when you grow the skunk(he always called it the skunk,no matter what strain it was. Or he called it "jar buds" that was his way of saying that whatever buds he was talking about was the best or dank or top shelf or however you want to put it) do it all perfect. Cause you only get to hervest them once And thats all it takes to f*ck it up." God I loved it when he cussed. A 75 year old man talking like a drunk sailor .

I know it not your grow butcher! But that post a couple up there about your flush schedule. GREAT info. COngrats ont he sat chop date. I just asked when you were planning on chopping in your grow.

And :focus: your plants look AMAZING. My jaw literally dropped at those pics. Great work.

On the topic of flushing. Have either one of you buther or oldgrower dude played at all with the juice flush technique? Ive read a bit about it, but i want to find someone who has done it before i give it a shot..

and +reps if it will let me

Back
Top Bottom