Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow

OldGrowerDude!! Please keep us up to date with the weight your are pulling out of that forest! And better yet your tips and tricks of drying and Curing. I think you are adding another HAPPY to Happy Thankgiving! Love You LIKE a Brother! :roorrip: :peace:

Yes I plan on many pictures of dry and cure....I have to give thanks to Pit he walked me through curing with jars.....Including weight.

Thanks for droping by, Your like a brother to me too

:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Well i"m out so that means another clone gets cut down 7 days short....what ya going to do!

clone_2_harvested.jpg

clone_2_cola.jpg

And this is what a well grown hydro depoted.......all white goots round the outside a few went through the bucket drain holes but not much...........

clone_rootball.jpg

:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Oh I meant if someone else votes you 5 starit should bring it up yeah?
Trust me I voted 5 star a while back!!
a couple people shot me messages stating when they voted for my 5 star it just went up half a point. I think you gotta be right. there has to be someone voting single stars just to bring people down..SUX!!

smoke report...hint hint hint LOL

This is the first clone Im smoking....smells sweet when you cut it up.

My final report will come in a few weeks after dry and some cure.....

This smoke is beter than any thing i"ve smoked for $100 dollars a quarter.

Just think after some cure......cant wait....

:thanks::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Oh I meant if someone else votes you 5 starit should bring it up yeah?
Trust me I voted 5 star a while back!!
a couple people shot me messages stating when they voted for my 5 star it just went up half a point. I think you gotta be right. there has to be someone voting single stars just to bring people down..SUX!!

I just got 2 in a row....haters

STILL GOING ON!! What the hell is up with this person? definetly not chill!! I know its just a rating but people put hard work into their grows and for someone to be able to just hate like that and get away with it..Its ok though when they get caught, I'm sure they'll be 86'd quick style.We know the moderators wont stand for this!!

First. How do you tell whos voting on your journal? and see the "points" of your grow??? I hear peole talking about how they can see, but i never understood how.

NOW back to business

Holy cow. i love your new high res pics. Gotta start trying that. SO after you upload them, do you just export them in higher kb? They are working wonders, they look great!! CONGRATS!!!!! Dunno if it will rep me, but ill try. And thats some bs about your rating. I also voted 5 a while back.

Back
Top Bottom