Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow

1/2" tubing at times I wish it was 5/8" I think it would work better , My pumps are a hard fit to 1/2 tubing its been my only bitch with the system.

The girls are creating a nice 8 x 8 canopy....plus the 2 in the back.

Oh yah I use Dutch Masters Gold 2 cups of each A + B per 50 gallions.

2nd_week_of_bloom.jpg
:grinjoint:

Thanks Butcher, they are just loaded with branches, the more tops the more bud!

Still got 6 weeks to go.......I NEED FLOWERS, rush, rush, rush....lol

Hay Im not getting emails when people post to a subscribed thread? Just started yesterday and ive rechecked the status and it says instant next to all of them......hummm

Well it.s 8 days sence the cutover to 12 x 12 on the light. geting to be a jungle in there but I still have a path around the ladies so I can daily work on them. There about 24 " inches now.

Come on BUDS!

Picture_01419.jpg

Thank you for the updates OldGrowerDude!! I see alot of BUD sites!!! In the second pic. How about the first pic? Any white hairs yet in that bunch? Today is day 9 right?

Nope its putting single flowers at every leaf joint and there are a couple of main stalks starting to bud..... They come on fast when they realy kick into flower .....loads of branches just waiting to become a cola.....

:nicethread: I believe same clone mom then when done get couple clones to keep strain going and flower mom....all looking really good you defiantly seem to have growing in a constant smooth forward motion :surf: +reps

We have been doing it that way for years.....I have one clone mom thats 1 year old and produces some potent Dr Atomic Northern Lights plantsI will be starting cuttings from 3 new mothers but will always clone the old mother to keep it going. Just the best way to do it.:thanks::bongrip:

Newest picks I got the weeks wrong they have only under 12/12 lights for 14 days. not 3 weeks ...sorry for the earler postings

week_3_flower.jpg

start_of_buds.jpg

Just_showing_buds.jpg

The little plant in the middle of the picture is Lowrider x AK47 about 14" inches tall blooming it's but off.

Everybody says that...look at those leaves! lol I have grown 3 crops of this strand and it makes huge buds and colas, these are clones of 2 mother plants that are pushing 1 year old.

Ive heard from other growers say 2 to 3 years, taking clones off every 3 months...it's truly amazing plant......After a year the same stuff I get board and order new killer seeds.........you can't let them go into bloom....18 hours of light a day.

Back
Top Bottom