Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow

Well it's time to switch the lights and change the fert. type. I was going to shock them with 24 hours of darkness, but that would stop them in there growth. The fact of the mater Is I like those 18 to 24 inch colas that form on the main stem. I could easly use another foot in hight. check it out they are deffently filling out with branches.

week_5_Bloom_001.jpg

week_5_Bloom_002.jpg

:clap::clap::clap: 12-12, 12-12, 12-12 :slide: :thanks: said the plants. We will reward Oldgrowerdude!! Happy for you dude, Can't wait to see your tricks of the trade. And watch closely my first flowering with the Oldgrowerdude!! :yummy:

Yours don't look to shabby eather Butcher ....thanks ....This clone I've growing for almost a year can't wait to see how it smokes! With this cross you get a huge center cola amounting to almost half the weight. Another thing I like about growing clones is you dont have all that wasted space at the bottom of the plant, It blooms alway down to the pebble level, keep them smaller and the light will reach the bottom of the plant.:bongrip:

Thanks for the news Oldgrowerdude. Are the lights dark yet? 24 hours you said right. Is there anything you do before the dark period! And when is your first shot of Bloom nutes take place!? Keep it Smoking Oldgrowerdude!! :bong: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom