Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow

Man. I enjoy not looking for a few days at this journal. Then comming back and seeing loads of replies and pictures and REALLY noticing a difference. I know how excited i am with my tiny little ladies, so i can only imagine how stoked you are on your forest. There are alot of folks on here growing great looking plants with hydro. I might have to give that a try sometime in the near future.
How do you personally like hydro compared to soil grows?

I love hydro I use to use soil but had too many problems, With hydro you can correct a problem and it's back on track.....

I also like the rate they grow......much faster than soil, I do use soil for my mother plants If you can keep a few or 1 mother around and make cutting you can do it every 3 to 4 months.....
:bong:

I found a male flower before it opened so I pinched a 1" inch bud out before it let loose.

I nuked the bud at 15 second intervals for 3 or 4 minutes and then I SMOKED IT!

for it being 3 to 4 weeks from finish it was surprisingly POTENT....

It will be much better at harvest, all red hairs and resin coated........:ganjamon:

Ok I have a few questions for you. Do you use a water filter for your res? If so what kind? If not how often do you change the water out?

I think I can learn a lot from you! Great Plants!!!

I use regular tap water...PHed of corse.........

I change out the nutriment water every 2 weeks.

The plants are going through 20 To 30 gallons between changes....

Hope this helped ya.........:ganjamon:

Thanks Tunes420 we spend a lot of time with the girls,
It's been a problem free grow, guess I picked the right mother for them.
3 week or so to go, there filling out and starting to swell, some red hairs.:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom