Dr Feelgood's LED and Autoflower Grow

Man those ladies look scrumptious:grinjoint: I see you used the PG250, was that a first gen model or second? I got 2 of the first gen PG 250's and I love them. I got A grow going on using both of those and some cfls. I hope my buds come out looking this nice!!! I am asking everyone with LED's this question because I am trying to get a realtime spec, how far were you generally keeping the LED from the canopy, and do you change it for flowering? Check out my grow when you get a chance. Anomoly's Big Bud 800 Watt LED/CFL Grow

Hey Anomoly thanks for stopping by! I'm not sure what gen it is I bought it Dec 2010.

I vegged at18" and flowered at 10". I'm really happy with the pro grow led hopefully I can flower 4 ladies this go round.

Off to check your grow:high-five:

Hey Doc,

Any updates? Hope all is well, it's too quiet here... :sleep:

Happy Saint Patrick's day Endive!! Everything is going great here ladies are moving along nicely.

Here's a pic 20 days above ground
DSCN19663.JPG

Back left Easyryder
front left Bubblelicious
back right Snowryder
front right Easyryder

Do you have anything running right now?

Hey Dr. just checking to see how things are going.

Everything is well PBRMJ, Thanks for checking in!

Heres some pics at 32 days 2 easyryders in the back, snowryder front right, bubblelicious front left

DSCN20852.JPG

DSCN20862.JPG

DSCN20871.JPG

DSCN20881.JPG

I up canned to 1.5 gallon pots on day 22 when I first seen preflowers.

Unfortunately the Nirvana Auto hasn't shown any signs of flowers, I'll give her a few more days if not she's gone.

hey grizzel

I ran just the veg/blue leds untill I seen pre-flowers then went full power :grinjoint:

I had never ran the lamp with veg/blue leds, till recently. I noticed you and a few other fellow Pro-Grow users were utilizing the selective spectrum and thought i'd try it.

Get the distancing just right, and Bam! Trumps my experience with CFLs big time in veg growth. And I love my CFLs too!

Been on the road for a few days, nice to come back and see how beautiful everything is looking!

Looking good, are you going to stick with auto's?

Hey PB, I like the auto's cuz they are fast and don't take up a lot of room in my small tent (DR80). That said my next run I will do my photo strain freebies and see what works best for me. For me to switch to photo exclusively I will need to see an increase in yield or quality (at least until I get a bigger grow space)

Hey PB, I like the auto's cuz they are fast and don't take up a lot of room in my small tent (DR80). That said my next run I will do my photo strain freebies and see what works best for me. For me to switch to photo exclusively I will need to see an increase in yield or quality (at least until I get a bigger grow space)

The DR80 is the reason I asked I have the same tent and with my fan and hps and hood I have very little space. I'm going to build a new room as soon as I get everything gathered. But maybe auto would be a way to go. I only grow for myself so if you get a good enough yield from auto's, that might be interesting.

The DR80 is the reason I asked I have the same tent and with my fan and hps and hood I have very little space. I'm going to build a new room as soon as I get everything gathered. But maybe auto would be a way to go. I only grow for myself so if you get a good enough yield from auto's, that might be interesting.

Yeah I hear ya my tent gets kinda tight with fan, lights and everything. My last auto Easyryder weighed in at 30 grams dry.

Back
Top Bottom