Dr.McNugget's LED Coco/Perlite Medicine Garden

OK so money issues have prevented me from acquiring the botaniguard or beneficial nematodes but I treated with a tobacco soak and they laughed at that too. She's losing the battle rapidly and throwing nanners...pics:

11/25:
cleo11-25a.jpg

cleo11-25-tops.jpg

11/29 shes thirsty, been reading aphids don't like a dried out home:
cleo11-29.jpg

cleo11-29a.jpg

Typical as of late....
cleo11-29-drop.jpg

Heres 11/30
cleo11-30.jpg

cleo11-30tops.jpg

cleo11-30badleaf2.jpg

cleo11-30badleaf.jpg

OK OK to make light of an otherwise shitty situation i thought it would be fun to play a little game of "Where's Waldo" with it: I'll give 100 (420pts) to the first person to find "Waldo the Nanner" in the pic below. Circle it and repost, first post only.
cleo11-29-waldo.jpg

She looks really hearty! I think she'll hold on.

I've heard of people taking a broad spectrum approach with the use of nematodes, botaniguard, and liquid pyrethrum either together or in succession.

Don't give up. I wonder, would diatomaceous earth help in the way it thwarts fungus gnats? What about .5 oz hydrogen peroxide to 1 gal water? (ack! I'm grasping at straws now)

I used a perethin drench on Sassy today. See the war room post I just did.

Your girl is still looking pretty good. If she is throwing nanners you might want to go ahead and harvest.

She looks really hearty! I think she'll hold on.

I've heard of people taking a broad spectrum approach with the use of nematodes, botaniguard, and liquid pyrethrum either together or in succession.

Don't give up. I wonder, would diatomaceous earth help in the way it thwarts fungus gnats? What about .5 oz hydrogen peroxide to 1 gal water? (ack! I'm grasping at straws now)

Thanks Endive! Im hoping to get another week in but she's goin quick! Nextime I might use the botaniguard as a preventative

Tmac, sorry to hear about your bad news as well...

DE does kill the gnats if they get in it. The trouble is you have to put a very thick layer on top of the soil. You have to put a layer around the base of the plant for any coming in and out the holes. Then basically scrap it off to water. Then put it back down, but now your soil is wet.... so your DE is wet, so later you add more DE.... a vicious circle! Also they can crawl out and get by you sometimes.... Also not quick enough... in the time you kill a few 10 more have hatch from the larva and are climbing out of the DE.

OK so money issues have prevented me from acquiring the botaniguard or beneficial nematodes but I treated with a tobacco soak and they laughed at that too. She's losing the battle rapidly and throwing nanners...pics:

OK OK to make light of an otherwise shitty situation i thought it would be fun to play a little game of "Where's Waldo" with it: I'll give 100 (420pts) to the first person to find "Waldo the Nanner" in the pic below. Circle it and repost, first post only.
cleo11-29-waldo.jpg

I've got no idea how to do a red cicle, but sure looks like a naner on the right side near the middle of the far right (tea party?) bud?

How many flowers are there? If it's not too many, just pluck them. A water mist will kill the pollen, but try to get them before they pop.

Those plants look great, the problems don't show on my screen.

Leaves die when the plant is finishing, part of the give and take :peace:

I've got no idea how to do a red cicle, but sure looks like a naner on the right side near the middle of the far right (tea party?) bud?

How many flowers are there? If it's not too many, just pluck them. A water mist will kill the pollen, but try to get them before they pop.

Those plants look great, the problems don't show on my screen.

Leaves die when the plant is finishing, part of the give and take :peace:

100 pts to Horse! Thanks for playing Hermie Waldo!

D Mcnugg nice job too bad bout the balls didnt know what you meant by nanners otherwise i would have pointed them out .Often bag seed has balls here and there lots of mine did ,but like horse said pluck em off .Too bad the plant prob could have went another couple of weeks.Regardless nice job ,long as your happy.:peace:

Hi Dr.McNugget

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom