Deege420 Outdoor Garden

re: Deege420 Outdoor Garden

rekon that I've read that JTG dont take nothin off ! sinse I'am inside he would be the man to ask:)

yea i took the lower growth off of the scrog but i think I'm just gonna leave everything else be. I think the sun is just wonderful enough to find its ways to all nodes.

Outside... light is on a rail..moving...no need to remove leaves as the sun hits all positions..i only remove damaged or dying leaves..on a question where you will get different answers..i always do a compare grow..2 plants...same strain..1 cut...1 uncut...then remember that only pertains to that strain..cut another strain , it may not like it...

Random photos from the garden July, 31st 2012

djm2.jpg
djm1.jpg
djm3.jpg
djm10.jpg
djm11.jpg
djm12.jpg
djm14.jpg
djm13.jpg
djm4.jpg
djm5.jpg
djm6.jpg
djm9.jpg
djm8.jpg
djm7.jpg

Heres the white widow. It popped on the 29th
djm17.jpg

And the Blue Mystic Auto that has been growing for a week now

djm18.jpg

AH Clone (also have 2 more. no dome though) and I got 2 clones from the Afghan Kush X Skunk(not in dome) still green and perky after over 24 hrs though. I think thats a good sign? some one?
djm16.jpg

All feedback like always is HIGHLY appreciated! :Namaste:

on the clone...don't mist plant...mist inside of dome...the White Widow..should grow like 12/12 from seed...1 big cola...i hope to do the same..i got some popped on the 30...29...27...i don't think anyone has grew a 12/12 from seed outside...i'll probably get 30 days veg and then flowers...i don't think you should top the WW...grow 1 big cola...:thumb:

Deege, I wrote your answer back, it is in My Journal Though, SORRY!!! I feel for You and all that Homework and Classwork You are having to get finished, while growing Too, Man that deserves Reps!!! Take care Friend Deege. And oh yeah miwa, I have done what you said before, and it can go either way, sometimes one of the same Strain will produce a little better, Sometimes the other, I guess it's all in the roll of the dice!!! Usually I find the differences so negligible, it does not matter that much, IMHO. Take Care Friends, Late To My Smoke Party!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

thanks james. yea I answered in your journal not a problem. Thanks for the reps. I may be getting a little smoke shop job too so my time is gonna really be slim. Ill stay make time for you guys though :thumb::circle-of-love:

on the clone...don't mist plant...mist inside of dome...the White Widow..should grow like 12/12 from seed...1 big cola...i hope to do the same..i got some popped on the 30...29...27...i don't think anyone has grew a 12/12 from seed outside...i'll probably get 30 days veg and then flowers...i don't think you should top the WW...grow 1 big cola...:thumb:

Thats what I'm gonna do. I think my decision for next year is gonna be big plants like JAmes with no tops or nothing. Then I will do 2 scrogs if this one comes out good. with those plants, Ill have fun with like i did my AH #1. many colas, many tops, many branches, much fun.

Deege, as far as I have Personally seen, if you have the light left Outside, You can take off all the main Kolas First, then let the lower ones get not just more light(THEY ARE PRETTY WELL LIT ANYWAYS), but all the extra energy that a fully rooted Plant has to offer. I sometimes do this, sometimes unintentionally, because We go from ripe Plant to Ripe Plant, and try to get all the main Kolas in before a big Rain(MOLD). And the ones we left alone, if there is still enough heat and light, will Beef up More, Entirely because they get all the Nutrient Uptake from the Roots that were on full size Plants, on One Quarter to One Third the size Plants!!! Imagine how good that is for the Buds, they can increase in size by double from this, but won't be Monster Kolas, just bigger than PopCORN. Take Care My Friend. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

I use em to pay for harvesters, ETC,but sometimes they get big enough to Harvest Like Kolas, meaning big enough to Have Manicured, and Keep Inside The NOT Popcorn Area!!! Take care Friend, and save your wrists and Thumb and Forefinger, as much as You can(YOU KNOW ALL THIS ALREADY, I AM JUST SAYING IT!!!) SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down - Singing this to my plant as we speak :) "sooner or later gotta cut you down" not many 21 year olds that can appreciate the history behind good ol Johnny

lol is your girl couring in the corner like a weed in the roundup comercial?
there are alot of 60year old people that cant apreciate what johnny went through.:high-five:

Great Song DEEGE!!! I thought only People My age even Know who Johnny Cash is!!! Man, GONNA CUT YOU DOWN!!! Love that song, Ring of Fire is My Favorite, this one Second!!! AMAZING DEEGE, AMAZING. I already respect YOU, but My RESPECT FOR HAS GROWN EVEN MORE NOE, IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBBLE!!! Great, simply GREAT!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHE GREEN.:thumb:

Your asking me??? I am a Marine, not a Mathematics Professor or Computer Programer, LOL!!!:high-five: EyeDea, kicks ass!!! What happened to Him, You mentioned he had Passed??? What a loss to the World, Man that Bites!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Your asking me??? I am a Marine, not a Mathematics Professor or Computer Programer, LOL!!!:high-five: EyeDea, kicks ass!!! What happened to Him, You mentioned he had Passed??? What a loss to the World, Man that Bites!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

unfortunatly in his last album he had people a bit confused. He rapped about his addiction and lots of depression. His mother found him dead in his studio O.ded. Very sad. man had skills. He battled eminem in his young years and won. Dude was ill. just didn't know people like everyone else. So did not make it big unfortunately until after he passed :( Me and my friend were big fans of his before he died. Unfortunatly his death made him more famous than his extremely complex/ obscure vocabulary. this man was smarter than a lot of people. The words he uses I don't even know what half of them mean. RIP Eyedea. Everytime I listen to his music I get so upset for him. He was about to make it. and that might just be it. He wasn't about fame and fortune and money. he was about showing the world about what REAL hip hop SHOULD be. Not a bunch of lil wayne posing ass women haters and fake dealers. Shits stupid. But just one more thing that pisses me off in this world today. Look at lil wayne, lil boosie, wakka flakka. ALL THAT CRAP. Eyedea coulda ended anyone of their careers if they stepped to him in a battle.

Ok I'm high and getting to into this. I doubt anyone is as interested as Im making this seem haha. he was a great rapper and should have never passed. So long guys :Namaste:

Eyedea & Abilities - Smile - YouTube

Here james. (if your interested) This is eyedea shortly before he passed. As you can see. VERY different. he was in a serious depressive state. couple drug references in there I'm pretty sure. He went a total different direction. Then he was found dead... RIP

Back
Top Bottom