Deege420 Outdoor Garden

re: Deege420 Outdoor Garden

deege, delete the comments refering to other drugs mate, you will get banned if the mods see that, dont want to end up losing you mate, you cant mention any other form of drugs on here, they are pretty strict and kicked a few people just for saying other drugs, just a heads up mate

no probs mate, just didnt want to see you getting banned, growers have been banned for mentioning less than you did, would hate to see you kicked off for some harmless comments, not sure why they are so stricked, unless they worry about certain words been tracked by some agencies, might draw unwated attention, not really sure though,

Well Deege, I for one am interested!!! Lil Wayne probably NEVER Truly Battled in His Life, or lil boosie and Wakka Flakka. I would like to see a compilation with Dr DRE, Eminem, Snoop, Frost, Ice Cube and TOO SHORT, that would be the Shit!!!:high-five: Your Post is interesting, and I bet not to just Me!!! I just Repped You for it!!! Take Care Friend. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Yep, the CIA has a Super Computer devoted solely to going through E-Mails, and picking out certain words and phrases, SCARY SHIT!!! I believe it is called the Overseer, or was, they always get NEW stuff, No One Knows About, and we were driving around Iraq, in Un-Armored Humvees. The only Armor on them, was what WE added ourselves at the TIME!!! Talk about NO SAFETY!!! I would rather walk behind a Heavy(YOU CALL THEM TANKS),or Hide behind a Rock or Tree, than be in a Humvee that had no armor in a Firefight!!! Can You Say, DEATHTRAP!!! Take Care Deege. And DPP, that was a good thing that you did that for Him, all My Drunken Posts were deleted from when I tried to tell all about My Retirement, they have their reasons, and that is all I need to Know, I am pretty good at following ORDERS, especially if I know about Them First!!!:high-five: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Don't trust computers and i don't trust cell phones...i got a free one from the gov..the minuites roll over..because they are increasing on my phone ..i got a text telling me to use my phone more..wtf is that...telling me to talk more...i don't think so...less now...:thumb:

miwa, I was a Slave to One Phone for 8 Years, every Time it Rang, I had To Answer, I had other Phones then as well, and unless it was to talk to Family, or Pay Bills, I did not use them AT ALL!!!! I am the One in the House that always Refuses to Answer the Phone, If I have to bring it to Y, and She can Talk(WHEN SHE FEELS GOOD), I let Her handle All of our incoming Calls!!! Keeps me from having To!!! I know Lazy, RIGHT?!? I just have learned, I do not Talk on the Phone unless ABSOLUTELY Necessary!!!:hmmmm: Now that I am Smoking Legally Again, I don't want to Get On Baked, and say something I Aughn't to of Said!!! Your also absolutely Right about Computers As Well My Friend. Be Careful on them!!! Take Care Friend, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Pretty mad raps ay?? Like his flow.. Kind of like NECRO, ILL Bill if you ve heard their music.. Fave Necro tracks Headsplit, or Chasing the Dragon feat ill bill. Fast, tight vocabulary, spits out like the RZA from Wu-tang.
And Eminems best rap is in with Obie trice; We all die one day.. Sorry for droppin in on the music bro on ya post..
Was reading about it in a post u wrote to JTG, so had to check it out:)
Take it easy Deege, Smokem..:thumb:

hell yea man necro makes the illest beats. kill bill is his brother. I'm pretty sure. eminems first album infinite is his sickest in my opinion. But they all good. :Namaste:

hell yea man necro makes the illest beats. kill bill is his brother. I'm pretty sure. eminems first album infinite is his sickest in my opinion. But they all good. :Namaste:

Yeah mad , good to see a fellow admirer of Necro, over here not many ppl have heard him, but when i play headsplit some guys from the motorbike scene recognised it from Ronny Faist s DVD.. Anyways i didnt kno Ill Bill was his brother?? They are similar in proporsion!!:)
I like Eminem for his style and his break out for white rappers, over here we have a few half decent rappers- more hip hop than raps, i say, and some have this shit kind of slow Aussie lingo when it comes to battles or even street level freestyle artists.
I love music, most forms, tho rap is my fave and has been for years, i can rap to the same speed as Necro em, etc; i dont write music, but sometimes ill take the piss out of our shit aussie so called rappers and sound like them and used weak words in their offence:) I can mimic some rappers sound easily and can spit out some Bigggie or Pac in their form, to Necro, Snoop - i could be the next Weird Al Yankovic! My mrs hates it cos i always sing songs she likes and change the words to somethin rude or funny and she gets it stuck in her head everytime she hears the song, i get told off! Lol.. But i dont have enough dash atm to enter like X factor or Singing comps here, id get booed for sounding like other singers...
Anyways enough of my dream world! Soz im baked;) My girl is doing well, trimmed 2 more fans today now her middle is pretty much open to all lower growth now! She will probably be into position in a week or 2, for her final tethers and then things will get interesting:)
Cheers for the rap chat! And will talk soon, Smokem..

I would love to Hear you Rap M8, that would be MAD COOL!!! Weird Al, Huh??? Deege, thanks for sharing, anything that will get y up, is definitely Something, She Needs To hear!!!:high-five::thanks: Glad that we can talk about some other things, once in awhile!!! Back to herb...Out another 4 Hours tonight watering and picking My Yellowed and Withered Leaf's, I have to Catch Up, cause it has been hard to do stuff with Y Ill and all!!!:thedoubletake: Man My Heirlooms and Romulans are Budding The most ATM. Finally finished off the last of the PreFlushing Tonight!!! Now it is on to Bloom!!! Got to do a 300 mile Round Trip Tomorrow, Down To San Francisco, and back!!! It sucks, a once a Month thing For Y and her Doctor(GOOD ONE). So take it EASY My Friends, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Yeah i dunno.. With all this poo tube vids i could get famous!! And i feel ya mate.. I gotta do about the same distance 460km s, to pick up some car parts and gotta finish the work to my mates mums car so it s gunna be hectic..
I cant be stuffed, i managed to scam the day off work today:) Could not be stuffed! But yeah, with some advice from Miwa, ive tethered some of my bud shoots that were catching the top canopy, ive pulled em across some, so hopefully will slow its vert growth enuf for the cola;s to grow out a couple more inches, then ill have more of an open circle in the centre of my girl for under growth and her main branche s are standing around her pot in a vertical circular manner..
2012-08-05_20_07_36.jpg

looking good Smoke...next time try a net ..this is my 1st time and i love the way its training these plants..the net openings is 7 inches square..so when the shoot gets 7.5 over the net..i just bend the top placing it under the edge of the square..allowing the lower shoots to catch up...man do you realize what this net is going to look like in 2 months..this is not a reg SOG..these plants were revegged...i got shoots all over... every 1.5 inches all the way down the stem..and if you clone ..you will get a revegged plant...this is amazing..

Hey Degee!!! Your plants are looking amazing and really really healthy!!! sorry for my absence lately, been trying to gear my time towards getting another job so I haven't been on as much lately. Great posts on Eyedea and hiphop, can't believe I missed the discussion. I love hip hip, lived, breathed and bled it for 12+ years of my life. :) Its actually the reason I moved from Chicago to Cali :) I can't even listen to today's rap music, the classics, old school, and underground is where its at :) with the exception of the eminem's/jay-z who actually still use lyricisim and wordplay :) I actually got the opportunity to mix Canibus's "For whom the beat tolls" album...all the sound effects, compilation, mixing and arrangement was done by me :) I also used to rap for quite a while as well, got an offer by capitol records, but turned it down because I fear the life of a puppet :) Anyways, just wanted to jump in on the hip hop discussion :)

Some of my favorites..
atmosphere
MC Juice
Eminem
Canibus
Jay-Z
Tupac
binary star (one man army)
redman

man,yall aint got poop on Dr. evils hard luck life! and if it wernt for me not knowing how to link we could have a hip hop throw down!:)
nice plants brother!:bravo:

:)

Back
Top Bottom