Deege420 Outdoor Garden

re: Deege420 Outdoor Garden

Hi Deege420,

Finally had a moment to stop in and check up on your grow brotha!

Fine job your doing there as well brotha, I have the same issue with the yellowing, my Cali Dream was doing it real bad, but I had a chat with Corey and he told me to go ahead and up the grow just a little, it has now corrected the issue.

Keep up the great work brotha! :thumb:

:peacetwo:

very nice mate, i wish i could grow out doors, then i could have some huge buds, but until global warming hits my part of the world its just not possible, i think global warming left my country out, we got the global cooling, its summer and its cold and raining, where is the summer, my outdoor plant is going to be suffering, ive not been able to check on it for weeks.

send me some sunshine

must of worked its been hot and sunny all day, and hot and sunny the day before, looks like summer might be here, well for the last 2 days anyway, alls good though

guys, a bit urgent here. Nugs are getting fat. a lot of rain though! and a lot more coming! tropical storm on the way!!! AHHH!!! should i cut early? i have the mango and NLX skunk that are almost ready. the NL X Skunk had some MOLD on the main cola, just a tip of the nug. so i cut that part away. Any advice guys? I'm sorry havnt been around. been sooooooo busy. but I'm in need of some urgent help guysss! please forgive me :Namaste:

I agree with miwa, protect them best you can with some form of enclosure, build a little hut with some 2 x 4's make the top section a slope and use a tarp or some thick poly and protect them from the rain until the storm passes by, how close are they to being finished? Is it worth the wait and risk? I guess that's what you gotta ask yourself

Shelter and Fungicide like Miwa said buddy. If the storm is going to be super intense I'd probably pull em' just so they aren't damaged by high winds and TOO much water on the buds making them too heavy and snap. Much rather smoke some premature bud that was almost ready than a nug I picked up out of the dirt covered in mold and shit.

How close are they?

Well im thinking if its going to be a strong storm front with high wind speeds, you may be at a lot of risk either limbs breaking, or worse..
You can put 4 star pickets around each plant,fairly close, grab some shade cloth and carefully raise the branches then wrap the shade cloth around each plant and seure it together with c pins.. That may protect your plants from any damage and breakage, well most of it, im sure some of the tops will be exposed on larger plants but its one way ive seen used.
How "close" to being ready are we talking, 2 weeks or more than 4?? If theyre reasonably mature, and youre happy with pulling them now to possibly avoid damage to buds, and having them in soaking rain for days n days then a storm front.. ID BE STRESSIN TOO!! AS SAID, ITS UR CALL on whether you pull em or not, its an assessment you ll need to make pending on the strength of the storm front and length of rain expected.. Youre a smart man - TRUST UR OWN JUDGEMENT!!
Hope i may have helpd a bit?? Goodluck mate, SMOKEM..:thumb:

Hi Deege420,

Thought I would throw in my 2 cents as well, not to mention that I am not that far from you. The rain is going to be a problem for us this year, just like you said, we have all these extra storms now that we have to deal with.

I had to pull my Afgoo's last year about 3 weeks early, and that is the fattening stage of the buds.

If they are mobile, I would seek somewhere to put them where the rain won't hit them that hard, once the rain has gone, go out to your crops and give them a vigorous shake to knock off all the excess moisture off the buds. I used a paper towel and lightly got the water off the nugs. But I have seen that the shaking does great as well.

But as of now, I think they are still not fully done yet. Do you have a way of checking your trics?

:peacetwo:

guys, a bit urgent here. Nugs are getting fat. a lot of rain though! and a lot more coming! tropical storm on the way!!! AHHH!!! should i cut early? i have the mango and NLX skunk that are almost ready. the NL X Skunk had some MOLD on the main cola, just a tip of the nug. so i cut that part away. Any advice guys? I'm sorry havnt been around. been sooooooo busy. but I'm in need of some urgent help guysss! please forgive me :Namaste:

thanks so much guys for all the feedback. I ended up pulling them. they have already been in rain this past whole week. still got some large buds on my hands. especially on the mango. I left some really premature buds on the plants to let them go a bit longer, if the rain gets them, oh well. As far as mr nice. she will be alright(knock on wood) i have faith in her... and the afghan kush X skunk. is just starting to bud so it won't be holding to much of that water. i will just shake like i have been doing the past week. Mr nice has had tree frogs and lizards! so she is getting BIG! Taller THAN ME! my bpn came in too. so they got a quick feed 3-4 days ago only for the rain to flush it right out.... WEll ill take some pics by this weekend. school school school music gf. tmmrw concert, fri is a final, sat. boat. have to fit musci and schoolwork in there too! so forgive me that i havnt been on all your journal :Namaste:

i think you made the right choice mate, if you grow again out doors next season then id use some big pots so you can at least move the plants should the needs arise, but i think you made the right choice mate, even if you protected the plants then the chances are the ground would be soaked and the air very humid so mold would set in very quick, so imo i think you did the right thing.

you could always build a big 3 sided shelter for next year mate, have one side totally open so it dont get damp and humid inside, then just keep the plants at the right height by pruning and lst if needed,
are you going to do any indoor grows now the season is over mate

hows it going mate, i just made my own strain me thinks, i got one pregnant girl by the looks of it, i did a bit of artificial insemination, then i killed the donor and kept the pregnant lady, didnt want any accidents, trying to figure out a name for the new strain, the father is a unknown kiwi seed strain, it was a mixed bag so it could be any one of 6 kiwi strains, so the father is a kiwi strain, the mother is reserva privada sour kush, she is the strongest mother and the fastest growing plant i have grown so far, she is 12-12 from seed and is over 4ft tall, so i pollenated 3 bud sites and the pistils turned a light brown colour and started to shrink back into the bud so im thinking them 3 buds are producing me some fine seeds, the rest of the buds on the plant look normal but these 3 sites clearly look different to the rest of the buds on the plant, so im hoping im the proud artificial father of a pregnant lady,
im thinking kiwi kush or sour kiwi kush, hmmm not sure what to go with, if i like the results then it will be named and ill keep seeds for future grows and to keep the strain around for years to come, once i have the seeds ill plant a few and keep the strongest fem and clone from that, then once its flowered i can sample the goods and if i like it then i can grow the clones and dish out some sample seeds to anyone who would be interested in trying it, but im a long way off from that stage yet, just hoping its producing seeds, the pistils do look different though, but i never tried it before so need to find someone who has crossed strains before so i can make sure these pistils are doing this due to the pollen getting on them

Nice Dr Deege. That one big guy with like 30 tops is definitely your money maker :). I bet itll swell great.

Seeing as you were my original mentor for the growing I got another question for ya.

How come your plants are so far along in flowering already? Are the plants between two hills or mountains that ends up shortening the light significantly? Like for me my OG Kush didnt start flowering till 5 days ago. My other guys started 2 weeks or less ago. That Mango and the NL both are like finished already. Where those the autos or ssomething?

I think it is the location and the indicas certainly flowered much faster. They all started flowering around the same time.
Got some pics coming right now. :Namaste:

sep1.jpg
sep2.jpg
sep3.jpg
sep4.jpg
sep5.jpg
sep6.jpg
sep7.jpg
sep8.jpg
sep9.jpg
sep10.jpg
sep11.jpg
sep12.jpg
sep13.jpg
sep14.jpg
sep151.jpg
sep16.jpg
sep17.jpg
sep18.jpg
sep19.jpg

:Namaste: Sorry As you guys know I am super busy. Working with 4 different(maybe more) artists at one time and juggling full-time school and part time work. All feedback is highly appreciated. Couple more months and I will be a HAPPY CAMPER. Hope everyones gardens/ grows are going GREAT :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom