DrizzysGrowTent is ready to perform

DrizzysGrowTent

Wassup yall, this is Drizzy from DrizzysGrowTent. Iv been growing canabis about a year and a week now. Growing started as something to ease my mind at 16 and now at 31 I love it unconditionally lol. I want to grow the best plants and help anyone I can. I learn fast and love to test the unkown which furthers my kowledge, and you'll definitely see that. I just want everyone to be positive, respect each other's growing styles and get along. As growers, especially of this plant!! We gotta stick together by any means!! Peace and love from DrizzysGrowTent🤙🏾💪🏾

Screenshot_20231106_211540_Instagram.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @DrizzysGrowTent

Nice looking bud you have there.
What kind of growing do you enjoy?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @DrizzysGrowTent

Nice looking bud you have there.
What kind of growing do you enjoy?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thank you very much for the warm welcome, and all the info, I really appreciate it. As far as what kind of growing do I like, I love growing photo plants of all kind. Getting into auto at the moment though. I don't discriminate between organic and synthetic but organic is my method of choice 🤙🏾

Welcome to the club @DrizzysGrowTent, what you like growing photo's or auto's , that bud looks great, will you be starting a journal ?
Thanks so much fam, I really appreciate it. I don't discriminate between either, I know some ppl really get crazy coming at other ppl about it, photos are definitely my preferred though. I have one going now I just put up last night. It's a run I'm doing now with 3 plants in a 15 gallon fabric pot. It's 25 days in flower now 🤙🏾🤙🏾.

Thanks so much fam, I really appreciate it. I don't discriminate between either, I know some ppl really get crazy coming at other ppl about it, photos are definitely my preferred though. I have one going now I just put up last night. It's a run I'm doing now with 3 plants in a 15 gallon fabric pot. It's 25 days in flower now 🤙🏾🤙🏾.
Nice i grow autos but like watching all grows, will you be starting a journal once you get settled in ?

Nice i grow autos but like watching all grows, will you be starting a journal once you get settled in ?
Same, I love watching autos grow too. Iv grown a few already too. I started a journal last night for the grow I'm in the middle of now. I just planted some seedlings so I'm going to get that one up as well.

Back
Top Bottom