Droopy's First Grow - Soil - Blue Himalaya Auto & +Speed Auto - 2017

Thank you guys!!! Here are a few close ups.

Nova
IMG_20171103_211048966_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Angelina
IMG_20171103_211223380_HDR.jpg

I haven't. It did fly and I did crush it. Then after leaving the tent last night and lights went out I started reading about all these horrible things that can get on your plant!!! So I had to wait till this morning to really go over both of them to make certain they didn't have lice! Just got done and I couldn't find anything. Not under the leaves, stems, buds. So I guess I'm good. But due to this little scare it taught me to always be looking in spots other than the pretty ones!!

So here we are at day 29!! Nova really slowed down with growth upward at 10". She is due to harvest in 18 days and I think I really stunted her growth with the one gallon pots. I have 2 more +Speed Auto germinating and I think I will do one in a 2 gallon and one in a 3 gallon just so I can measure up how they compare. Angelina is doing good. She is 9" as well putting on some good looking bud. She has around 35 days left so this will be a interesting to see if she grows any more or if the pot stops her as well. But she is only supposed to get 10-18" tall by strain anyway. I also hope that I didn't make a mistake with the LED lighting? I watched plenty of videos of people doing really well with the viparspectra so I don't think that would be the issue. The other 300 is a cheap but it had alot of good reviews. Could it also be maybe I stunted them from switching so quickly? Or is it just from what I said before small pot? I guess I could through some CFL in there as well, god knows I have enough of them!!! Thanks for stopping by and here are some pics!!
Both girls in tent
IMG_20171105_120221440_HDR.jpg

Nova overhead
IMG_20171105_120020006.jpg

Angelina overhead
IMG_20171105_115642319_HDR.jpg

Angelina profile
171105Blue_Himilaya.jpg

Nova profile
171105_Speed_Auto.jpg

Just my daily pics and update. Last night I had a bit of a scare but it turned out being a lesson, aren't they all I guess. I have been watering every 2.5 - 3 days up till this point, due to 1 gallon pots, and was planning on watering tonight when I got home which would have been 3 days. When I went to have my last peek at the garden last night and give them a little ruffling I noticed Angelina's stems with the flowers were severely drooping!!! So bad they felt like rubber. So I grabbed the water I had ready for tonight and fed them both immediately!! Within 15 minutes she was already strong again. She is hard to read in the pm because 1-2 hours before lights out she starts drooping, this happens every night since sprout, so if I wouldn't have gave her a little brush I would have never noticed. Needless to say I'm watering every 1.5 - 2 days now. Anyway here are pics of day 31. Thanks for stopping by!!

Angelina profile
420-magazine-mobile498545586.jpg

Nova profile
420-magazine-mobile877905050.jpg

Nova profile and loving the stacking!!!
420-magazine-mobile464275176.jpg

Nova top cola
420-magazine-mobile1521598294.jpg

Nova overhead
420-magazine-mobile376617571.jpg

Also I have a question about my room. Its 30F where i live and it seems I keep struggling with high temps. My grow tent has 300 actual watts of led and I put in the two 40w CFL's for an additional 80 watts. I have a fan in the room in which the tent is in that is set at 60F pulling air in. With the door to that room closed, which I would like to keep it closed, temps get to 85-87. With it open the temps are around 75-82. I'm worried that as it gets colder I'm going to have to close that window because it will affect the rest of the second floor. Im thinking about taking off that little door ,that leads to a crawl space along that side of the house, and putting a piece of plywood there with a hole and run the exhaust into that space. Would that help me with always worrying about temp?
420-magazine-mobile340419868.jpg

Back
Top Bottom