Hi friends of the droughting world!

I'm going to do things a little differently this time around.

Either way we are showing off our pre-droughted @CannaPot Cookies Haze.

An Afghan X Super Silver Haze photoperiod mix c/o Kannabia Seeds in Spain.

She is currently in the middle of week 7 and is housed with 2 other photoperiods. She seems to be finishing the quickest.

Following her will be Gelato-K (back right of the group pics) and Big Bull (front of group pics)

She is already on support for the weight of her buds and has been for 2 weeks. Stella, my Gelato-K, has been on supports for 3 weeks.

Maestro, Big Bull, is a squat Indica and does not need support although she is the absolute heaviest per square inch.

They are all @DYNOMYCO raised which should add some cushion to their drought tolerance.

Fed @Prescription Blend, the girls have been taken care of. In addition, all of these ladies have been receiving Humboldt's Flower Stacker for the past 2 weeks as well.

This drought will stop all of these lovely things and will begin from the looks of things, tomorrow since she was fed today.

She is the back left of the group pics

ALSO....

I DROUGHTED but didn't document my Skunk Autoflower, Pepe. She is currently in burp and cure and grew for 107 days! She was a true sativa with sparse leaves to begin with. I didn't think she would be a good droughting candidate to show here because of that.

However, she showed the drought more than any other plant as far as yellowing and leaf loss was concerned. I assume because she had such little leaves and so many long buds, her main focus was, as always, to SAVE THOSE BUDS! In doing so, she yellowed a bunch and wilted off a bunch.

She survived 6 days and was a very hairy and trichy laden girl come chop. You can follow her drought journey through harvest in the link below. It takes you to the start of Day 2 with trich shots and commentary

Post in thread 'Pepe Le Pew: An Autoflower Skunk Mini Project' Pepe Le Pew: An Autoflower Skunk Mini Project

:ganjamon:

Happy droughting!

Here’s mine just got last feed !! Week 7 on Sunday. Here we go Ghost Train Haze
1685A23F-F247-4F0E-BA63-D2D6744559F8.jpeg
F902DF7A-3476-45C4-A5BC-DE3DBF6D1498.jpeg
2922B4C6-B29C-409B-AE00-BCFFEF09B3D7.jpeg
9F71460F-CAF0-44BB-AAF6-376B150DE451.jpeg
8C7B160A-32BA-4090-B92D-A2D901A3CD25.jpeg

Well, they may get a little help.
Thank you for your research on droughting! Very informative.
Happy to and thank you so much again
Here’s mine just got last feed !! Week 7 on Sunday. Here we go Ghost Train Haze
1685A23F-F247-4F0E-BA63-D2D6744559F8.jpeg
F902DF7A-3476-45C4-A5BC-DE3DBF6D1498.jpeg
2922B4C6-B29C-409B-AE00-BCFFEF09B3D7.jpeg
9F71460F-CAF0-44BB-AAF6-376B150DE451.jpeg
8C7B160A-32BA-4090-B92D-A2D901A3CD25.jpeg
Oh woot woot! A double drought week!!! Looking fly Burk!

So this is how I'm rolling this drought friends...

-Comparative non scope Trich/Bud Shots of the same buds each day.

-Trichome scope shots every 2 days.

-Plant Shots that will show a leaf focus daily.

Here we are

DAY 1 DROUGHT @CannaPot COOKIES HAZE PHOTOPERIOD, "SANDY"

Within the next few days, we will be starting STELLA, my GELATO-K

And then the following few days, Maestro, my Big Bull

And that will be the rest of this Kannabia Seeds grow

Lots of trichomes to document over the next week or so!

Happy droughting!

@Mars Hydro FC4800 @Prescription Blend @DYNOMYCO Raised....

DAY 2 DROUGHT @CannaPot COOKIES HAZE PHOTOPERIOD, "SANDY":

TRICHOME SHOTS

Leaf focus and non-scope trichome shots to follow-->

DAY 2 DROUGHT @CannaPot COOKIES HAZE PHOTOPERIOD, "SANDY":

LEAF FOCUS AND NON-SCOPE TRICHOMES

Happy Droughting!!! :yummy:

DAY 3 DROUGHT @CannaPot COOKIES HAZE PHOTOPERIOD, "SANDY":

LEAF FOCUS AND NON-SCOPE TRICHOMES

*reminder*
Sandy is in a 5 gl water reserve pot

Sandy is trucking along, slight discoloring of leaves is beginning. Wilt is minimal but noticeable as I had to move a leaf or two that was in the way of a couple buds.

Other than that, no other notes.

Hello Day 4 tomorrow! Happy Droughting!

Wow. Damn girl! Putting on a show! 'bowdown'🔥
Thank you buddy, just trying my best to spread the coral love around some from the shore.

This gal starts tomorrow or Tuesday, I have yet to decide, my Gelato-K

Such an exciting time in my tent!

Thanks for the love Papa!
:green_heart:

*lechz* --> "lechz" is the german word for "absolutely mouthwatering" ;)
Vielen dank fur diese erstaunlichen samen ???

Did I say it right?? If not :thanks: so much for this grow and your link to your sister bank, Kannabia!

People come here for my end of flower droughting. Some people forget I also have a vegetative stage of my plants, too!

Contrary to popular belief, I dont torture them the whole time :rofl:

I nuture them, A LOT

:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I want them going into droughting, having the VERY BEST GRN and plant fitness to not only endure but flourish under this technique.

I'm having a rough time today, smoking a lot to help and posting about green loves makes my heart full again.

So I thought I would show you all the beginning of one of my grows for a change while my droughter and soon droughters sleep.

Here are my:

2 SUPER SILVER CRACK PHOTOPERIODS
+ 1 DEELITE AUTOFLOWER @ 17 DAYS

Happy Nurturing AND Droughting!

Looks good Krissi :thumb: Do you not check your other messages or do you have to many now a days

Looks good Krissi :thumb: Do you not check your other messages or do you have to many now a days
:thanks:

I keep them for when I have a lot of time to think and converse which is rare. I am able to bump on here for a few minutes here and there but have to bounce off. Tbh, last month I've just been having a lot of emotional crap to deal with, I've got weed on deck for a reason you know? I'll get back to you soon, I promise. Don't hate me. I just need to balance myself to keep all these gears working the way they do...

:thanks:

I keep them for when I have a lot of time to think and converse which is rare. I am able to bump on here for a few minutes here and there but have to bounce off. Tbh, last month I've just been having a lot of emotional crap to deal with, I've got weed on deck for a reason you know? I'll get back to you soon, I promise. Don't hate me. I just need to balance myself to keep all these gears working the way they do...
check your messages

Back
Top Bottom