Drying

Ye that is really quite normal after the first day & may take 7 to 14 days to slow air dry but depends on average temperature along with RH.

The first few inches of the stem should crack but not fully break towards the end of the slow air dry & then ya ready for the curing process the jars need to be burped twice daily for about 15/20 minutes each time for the next 2 weeks... then ya pretty much can seal up 'n' store with out worries about mold problems.

I myself prefer to dry with temps around 20c to 21c & for the first few days i run my dehumidifier to help maintain a RH value of 50% after that & for the remaining period i like RH around 60% which can help with strains which are prone to bud rot & yes this can happen during the slow air dry period !

hi 420 people. just an update on my finshed first grow it went great but also the bad, for starters i had 3 big bud cheese 2 haze an 4 others with i got rid of cause they were hermi plsnt, the hermis i got free with my order, but anyway the cheese was a couple days ready nefor the others so cut them down to dry, bout 5 days later i come from a weekend fesitaval to find my home broken into with nothing else tsking only my plsnts with a note saying i dont you but useing your real nick name on this site is how i found u so easy ?????

on the right side they didnt fint the cheese i cut down already, thay have been cureing for 1 week now an did my first waigh in an total was 344.2gs grom 3 plants that i topped a couple of times is this good for my first try ??

Back
Top Bottom