Dutch Kush, LSD, Strawberry Gum Grow Diary

Dutch Kush & Acid - can't remember what the freebies were
Bio with babies, class A's for buds is working for me
Two are leggy and will require surgery, wish I knew what the bushy one was
Any guesses invited
DSC_0053.JPG
DSC_0054.JPG

OK so I'm bored with looking at a sativa finishing, which looks as idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean, so...
Some stoned dickhead forgot to label these, there is a Dutch Kush, Acid and an I Can't Remember, but I've no idea which is which - I guess smell will tell
One went leggy, so I've done a spot of LST which is not really my bag, but y'know, needs must and all that
DSC_0084.JPG
DSC_0083.JPG
DSC_0082.JPG

Checking pistils today I made a profound discovery, an epiphany if you will
I need new glasses, can't see a fookin thing
Magnifying glass says we have some orange pistils, so I'm thinking two weeks ish
I'm trying Flawless Finish on this one - one week of that, then a day or two of water then I'll let it dry in the pot before chopping
Don't have a good drying environment though, hmm
Planning on wrapping in newspaper for a few days in the tent then, a cardboard box in the fridge then jars
Any better ideas folks?

Evening Growings.
I need new glasses
I know that feeling, one of the lenses has just dropped out of my glasses. Anything close up I'm doing with a one eye squint, like a pirate.

What's wrong with your environment for drying?
Mine's also bad, a little enviroment with the humidity all over the place as i live by the sea. I sorted my little drying space only last month. I got a washing machine sized cardboard box to start, then purchased an ink bird humidity controller to run both a little vics humidifier and a mini black and decker de-humidifier, I set the controller at 62% and it worked perfectly. The harvest spent seven days in the box, then into jars, it read 64% in the jars, bit of burping. Best resulting taste in ages.
If you've got enough room in the fridge, the low and slow method in there is ment to be a superior result/taste.

Evening Growings.

I know that feeling, one of the lenses has just dropped out of my glasses. Anything close up I'm doing with a one eye squint, like a pirate.

What's wrong with your environment for drying?
Mine's also bad, a little enviroment with the humidity all over the place as i live by the sea. I sorted my little drying space only last month. I got a washing machine sized cardboard box to start, then purchased an ink bird humidity controller to run both a little vics humidifier and a mini black and decker de-humidifier, I set the controller at 62% and it worked perfectly. The harvest spent seven days in the box, then into jars, it read 64% in the jars, bit of burping. Best resulting taste in ages.
If you've got enough room in the fridge, the low and slow method in there is ment to be a superior result/taste.
It's too hot and wet in the tent
I don't really understand the low/slow method but this bud is top shelf so I don't want to balls it up
Don't have any a/c equipment, that's why I'm looking for answers my friend

Hmm - what I thought was probably the Dutch Kush actually looks more like @copperrein LSD
Dumping a couple of scrawny (too Sativa for my grow room) plants tomorrow and probably chopping the Strawberry Gum, which I did with two seeds in a 4.8L pot and only kept four colas per plant. Works great in a small space with Indica bias. Couldn't resist a taster, it's a really nice heady high even though it's fresh green and yeah, strawberries
Will now be dedicating the grow space to the LSD, which looks great, really bushy and will be doing just the one plant in a larger than normal pot, coco. Might even get adventurous and do some proper LST as it looks like a perfect candidate
Will be aiming for 12-16 colas and about 2' tall in a 10L pot

Theyre fineto :)

so wht size of pot the lady on the left has?
trying to figure out what am I gonna do with my monster cropped clones since they started revegging and producin hella much nodes.. having 8 clones total. Idk if I should SoG… might be a waste of potential since looks like only one of them could fill up the entire 2x2 scrog when the bloom space gets more room

Theyre fineto :)

so wht size of pot the lady on the left has?
trying to figure out what am I gonna do with my monster cropped clones since they started revegging and producin hella much nodes.. having 8 clones total. Idk if I should SoG… might be a waste of potential since looks like only one of them could fill up the entire 2x2 scrog when the bloom space gets more room
the lady on the left is 2 x strawberry gum in a 4.8L pot
on the right, all 2.5L pots

Back
Top Bottom