Dutch Kush, LSD, Strawberry Gum Grow Diary

Any chance later on you can do a side by side with normal dry and H020 dry :thumb:.Cant get my head around wash/drying my bud every bone in my body tells me its not a good idea even when i know it works VERY well.

Anything like a normal dry i dont really get a nice taste for at least 4 weeks plus.
Im defo going to try some this go around see what crap comes of my buds.
This time your using the fridge have you tried without just washing/dry then jar?
Got curious so I ground up a bud that's dry/curing for about a week and twisted one up
All I can taste is menthol/skunky strawberry - the tobacco is spoiling it if anything
Goes straight behind the eyes

Anything like a normal dry i dont really get a nice taste for at least 4 weeks plus.
Im defo going to try some this go around see what crap comes of my buds.
This time your using the fridge have you tried without just washing/dry then jar?
Yeah, tried both to find out for myself
Sod the fridge, after cutting off fan leaves just rinse and hang for 10 days or so in a cool room, then do final trim
It's ready for the burpy jar a few days after that and the chaff is good for edibles

Playing with my camera again...
DSC_0157.JPG
DSC_0161.JPG

Hi mate, sorry! I didn't realise this thread was going. I will catch up pronto..
Late to the party, as usual.
With you not having links in your signature, I was not aware.
Anyhoo
I'm here now :popcorn:

Hi mate, sorry! I didn't realise this thread was going. I will catch up pronto..
Late to the party, as usual.
With you not having links in your signature, I was not aware.
Anyhoo
I'm here now :popcorn:
wtf is a signature, what is it for and if I need one, how do I do that?
Can you send me one?

The linky thing in green there below this message.. I thought you didn't have one by choice
vvvvvvv
vvvv
vv
V

I am clearly out of my depth here and should stick to growing, rather than trying to blog about growing :cool:
Do not grow Jack Herer and Strawberry Gum, then mix them, unless you you want to get extremely stoned folks
That is my Public Service Broadcast for today

I am clearly out of my depth here and should stick to growing, rather than trying to blog about growing :cool:
Do not grow Jack Herer and Strawberry Gum, then mix them, unless you you want to get extremely stoned folks
That is my Public Service Broadcast for today
The links are handy, just so others know that you have a thread going. Instead, you normally just stumble over active threads by accident, when there isn't a signature.
Anyway.. the JH and the SG mixed together. I take it, it wasn't pleasant. :laugh:

1) sounds dumb, but has anyone else paused to observe a beautiful half moon this evening?
2) I'm worried I have caught 'Nutteritis' from @Trala
3) can someone explain this signature thing to me, is it just a link to my growy pics?
Thank you :Namaste:
Nutteritis isn’t a word bloke..

You can’t add a suffix to a noun and create an adjective.

And my loonage is inherited. You can’t catch it. You can however be exasperated by it, and exhausted by it and completely frustrated by it ;)

And omg mate, even I can make a signature!

you totes would have missed it. My clusterfuck of mistakes and inability to follow basic directions meant admin had to set it up for me lollllinnnnggg.

Nutteritis isn’t a word bloke..

You can’t add a suffix to a noun and create an adjective.

And my loonage is inherited. You can’t catch it. You can however be exasperated by it, and exhausted by it and completely frustrated by it ;)

And omg mate, even I can make a signature!

you totes would have missed it. My clusterfuck of mistakes and inability to follow basic directions meant admin had to set it up for me lollllinnnnggg.
Haha - but Nutteritis is not an adjective, it's a physical condition and therefore a nounal verb (gerund)
Great, even nutty Trala can do it but I don't know how to

Here's my best effort at a signature
roy

Back
Top Bottom