Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Best way to take them... In veg.. They say'' the best way is to have a dedicated mother plant that stays in veg mode... Myself,, I've been taking cuts as I throw into flower... But even that,, a clone of a clone of a clone isn't the best either.. But it's been working for me.. GL and Keepem Green
I see grow a mother nice and big take some decent sized clones and veg for what three weeks and the flip ?

I always love your pictures Dutch. You've got such a great journal. The criticals look wonderful. With a dozen critical clones ready I'll be following your lead.
Sounds great Kushy and thank you for the positive feedback! There’s also a critical comparison grow that your should join in on! Anything critical is grown there :
Critical comparison grow!

Yup, he'll have JOTM soon. Well done each day.
No, the admins make the selection, but it's his other Journal that will take the cake. He's learned a lot in a short time and it reflects on the hard work he's done to get there.

Thanks a ton for the love Sauga! It really means a lot to me and I hope that my newest journal helps someone new in their growing journey!

No, the admins make the selection, but it's his other Journal that will take the cake. He's learned a lot in a short time and it reflects on the hard work he's done to get there.
Agree 100% The new journals are very clear and great photos. Everyone learns differently and I think you’ve covered it well, in many ways to help different learning styles. Fantastic work Dutch!!

- Sunday Update-
Whats up everyone!! I hope your all well enjoying the weekend. No real change here since yesterday steady growth and some lovely new green growth poking out all over the place! I’m hoping with a bit more training and some tying that I can get a good couple of top colas on her come flower.

Interested to see how the critical 2.0 does against bud rot. Critical + always had rot somewhere inside those fat nugs when nothing else in the room had any rot. I know that was something they intended to fix with critical 2.0. Look great!

Me to! The members that I have seen grow it haven’t had any problems. Good circulation and lower humidity helpanin later flower as well. My environment is controlled completely so it should help manage this!

But your right the colas on the criticals get big and dense so I’m excited to get these girls going!

Hey Dutch, once you flip your criticals, do you expect them to grow a lot more? I’ve got a critical mother at 70 days and kinda curious to see how much I can veg her before flipping her?
My Critical + only stretched about 30% after flip. Topping & training was a big help to keeping her size in check.
:passitleft:

Hey Dutch, once you flip your criticals, do you expect them to grow a lot more? I’ve got a critical mother at 70 days and kinda curious to see how much I can veg her before flipping her?

From what I have heard they aren’t big for stretching but I have never grown them so we will see!!

Back
Top Bottom