Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Okie dokie soooo I wanted to post this last night but it turns out that Magically Deelish Butter is stronger than I thought lol! I may have indulging ate 2 cookies after dinner last night and by the time I realized it was midnight and I was waking up on the couch in a haze lol!! Needless to say some potent butter and some excellent quality!

Here is a quick breakdown and the recipe is in my cooking thread.

Here’s the Canna butter made with the MB2 after being in the fridge for the night in molds. Popped out one square (1/2C) and used it in a small batch of my Reese Choco cookies!
12AF77F4-F959-4C69-AAF0-9C6549DE3486.jpeg
F0472F0F-1189-4BC4-898F-FA6301476408.jpeg

Mixed up the ingredients and prepped for cookies!

Absolutely wicked! I’ll be doing some recipe posts this week since I’ve got all this butter to cook with! I’ll have a few meal recipes to post as well in case anyone is interested in indulging!

Stay medicated... I’m going to get a cookie with my second coffee!

Enjoy!

So I’ve been looking around for a KUSH strain for a while now. I didn’t want your typical master or OG but something a little different and maybe a bit more special. Well I think I have found my new baby!

A cross between
Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani
Called Purple Queen
4E39BBC2-D0FD-45A3-8249-81EF97469B84.jpeg

Here’s details by “Royal Queen Seeds”
Some say that purple is the colour of good judgement; Purple Queen is the cool purple strain for the wise weed grower indeed. Sticky green is good, but pure, frosty purple flowers are fantastic. And not just to look at. Purple Queen lays the smackdown. Her powerful physical effects will take you deep. Deep into the couch and probably the fridge, too. Smooth, full-bodied Kush flavour with a slight lemon twist will delight your palate as you gently float off to dreamland.
Purple Queen reigns supreme in the cannabis garden. Indoors, or outdoors in temperate to warm climates, this strain can and probably will stun you with her gooey purple nugs. In just 8 weeks of 12/12, or by mid-September outdoors, she will be ready for harvest. Purple Queen is a compact, branchy Kush hybrid that will mature to purple dream weed without a fuss. She’ll fill out lateral grow space and will rarely exceed 1m in height. Over thousands of years, the ancient Kush genetics from which she is derived have developed incredible resistance as well as spectacular purple hues. Purple Queen can tolerate high doses of fertilisers and will thrive in any growing system from organics to hydroponics.

So I’ve been looking around for a KUSH strain for a while now. I didn’t want your typical master or OG but something a little different and maybe a bit more special. Well I think I have found my new baby!

A cross between
Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani
Called Purple Queen
4E39BBC2-D0FD-45A3-8249-81EF97469B84.jpeg

Here’s details by “Royal Queen Seeds”
Some say that purple is the colour of good judgement; Purple Queen is the cool purple strain for the wise weed grower indeed. Sticky green is good, but pure, frosty purple flowers are fantastic. And not just to look at. Purple Queen lays the smackdown. Her powerful physical effects will take you deep. Deep into the couch and probably the fridge, too. Smooth, full-bodied Kush flavour with a slight lemon twist will delight your palate as you gently float off to dreamland.
Purple Queen reigns supreme in the cannabis garden. Indoors, or outdoors in temperate to warm climates, this strain can and probably will stun you with her gooey purple nugs. In just 8 weeks of 12/12, or by mid-September outdoors, she will be ready for harvest. Purple Queen is a compact, branchy Kush hybrid that will mature to purple dream weed without a fuss. She’ll fill out lateral grow space and will rarely exceed 1m in height. Over thousands of years, the ancient Kush genetics from which she is derived have developed incredible resistance as well as spectacular purple hues. Purple Queen can tolerate high doses of fertilisers and will thrive in any growing system from organics to hydroponics.
She looks interesting and really pretty, fast as well.

Looks like a solid Kush especially outdoors!
Yea ive been reading and trying to find one that is something different and she checked all the boxes!

She looks interesting and really pretty, fast as well.
8week flower time and some purple resin frost buds im intersted to see her for sure!!

That PurpleQueen looks and sounds amazing, can't wait to see you run her!!
Im excited about the lemon kick she has cant wait to get the seeds ordered them this morning at my local hydro shop!

Prep for when I go perpetual I wont be buying seeds anymore!... or so I hope lol!!

UPDATE

Whats up everyone! Ive got some exciting news today and a fresh update since I have flipped my EM1.1 Reveg into flower.

Today marks Day-5 since I flipped the flower tent to 12/12 and boy was I surprised when I checked in the tent this morning!

Yes thats right! PISTILS!! Shes a quick one this girl just like her mom. EM1 showed pistils early as well so its great to see the offspring following suit! EM1.1 being a reveg has tons of side branching and I am currently counting 14 top budsites in the canopy and im sure once shes stretched adn spread out a bit more ill get a few extras! I must admit im very excited to see how she does and I am planning to give her a heavy defoliation as well as the critical girls come Day 21.

Above you can see i finally got my white balance figured out on my DSLR camera and managed to snap some decent photos! Ill be using that in the big tent since the settings are set for the HPS now. In the auto tent I have a sweet macro lens and camera app on my phone that enables me some excellent shots which you will soon see over at my other journal. Here is one shot before I set the WB properly... big difference!

But I was just so excited I had to share!! Cant wait to see her take off now!! Woohoo:yahoo::slide:

Stay Mediciated!:passitleft:

That is one healthy re-vegged plant you have there brother!! Keep up the hard work Dutch!!
Thanks brother! Appreciate it and will do!

Man 5 days is super fast, just shows how healthy she is!

I was pretty surprised! It looks like the critical girls are right behind her but they have definitely begun the stretch!

Congrats on the pistil popping daughter! The stretch is real :).

In just 8 weeks of 12/12, or by mid-September outdoors, she will be ready for harvest.
This is always so interesting to me. Outdoors you can harvest this plant before the light even gets to 12/12!
Reveg into flower
When you say reveg, you just mean a monstercrop clone, yes? Monstercrop clones will necessarily reveg, whereas most of the time you read "reveg" it means a plant that was left alive after harvest and put back into veg lighting. I thought it might be confusing for some to read that.
EM1 showed pistils early as well so its great to see the offspring following suit!
EM1.1 is the exact same plant as EM1 so it should do exactly the same thing under the same conditions!

Congrats on the pistil popping daughter! The stretch is real :).

This is always so interesting to me. Outdoors you can harvest this plant before the light even gets to 12/12!

When you say reveg, you just mean a monstercrop clone, yes? Monstercrop clones will necessarily reveg, whereas most of the time you read "reveg" it means a plant that was left alive after harvest and put back into veg lighting. I thought it might be confusing for some to read that.

EM1.1 is the exact same plant as EM1 so it should do exactly the same thing under the same conditions!

Yea a monster crop clone is correct! I want to use purple queen in my breeding program! Should be a killer lady just need the seeds...hmmm lol

Thanks Shed!!

Back
Top Bottom