Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

So I got my MagicButter machine today and you know what I did!

Busted up an ounce of White Widow and it’s churning away! WW canna butter in t-minus 1hr! Woop!

Can’t wait to see how it turns out! The machine itself is pretty sweet not a bad size the running is really quiet ( IMO ) and the love glove and straining bag seem pretty legit! I’ll be sure to post an updated rundown and tutorial once my first batch is whipped up!

I can however tell you this! My mother-in-law got me a Cannabis cook book for Christmas and it’s got so many quality recipes I’ve been dying to make! With this large scale butter/oil/tincture maker in my hands now as well as the instant pot you can be sure my cooking thread will be getting some great recipes and updates soon to come!

Until then though let’s enjoy some pretty colours!!

It’s so purdy!

So the MB2 worked out fantastic from what I can tell! Haven’t sampled the butter yet but I will be today!

So I had a question for anyone who has one and ran it. I set it for the “2hr butter cycle”. But it ran for almost 5hrs... is that the norm or did I mess something up lol. I figured it slowly heats and the starts a timer but didn’t think it would run for that long on a 2hr cycle.

Anyway here’s the butter after I poured it into molds and let it set.
Each square is exactly a 1/2C so perfect for baking needs!
6D1E6065-C543-4E0A-8176-6703F2C8CD07.jpeg
94F36515-8F62-4996-B66E-C28F2C47A3AF.jpeg

...I've used 2, 4, and 8 hour settings on mine, and machine shut down accordingly...your budder looks none the worse for wear tho'...looks less green than mine, but that could be lighting...could be a timer/thermostat issue?:hmmmm:...maybe try another run and/or contact MB...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

...I've used 2, 4, and 8 hour settings on mine, and machine shut down accordingly...your budder looks none the worse for wear tho'...looks less green than mine, but that could be lighting...could be a timer/thermostat issue?:hmmmm:...maybe try another run and/or contact MB...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
Thanks for the feedback Hook

Congrats on your well earned prize.
Thanks VG! It’s going to get well used!

I've had mine run over sometimes and not others so I can't say it's consistent. But I want my butter longer than 2 hours anyway, so I set it for 6 and turn it off after 4. It's usually midnight at that point anyway and there's still all the cleanup to do!
Yes it was 11:30 for me last night when it stopped so I strained, poured and that was it for me.

I can't tell you how much I want one of those Dutch! Congratulations buddy! :)
:passitleft:
Thanks brother! It’s a pretty sleek machine so far it worked well other than the funky timer!?

Back
Top Bottom