DV8's Deviance

Ok so lights were out on flower tent before I could take another gander.

But

This morning I got a feel for her. Shes getting extra stinky, so I think she's in her final push.

While I couldn't get a photo my artistic expertise might help.

How do trichomes look and how long to I have left?

IMG_20240216_203027.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

But if you think my drawing is shit, pretend its a fucking red balloon and take one with a smile on your face.

Off to offsite outdoors today, just been through a stretch of high heat low humidity, but its about to get way more humid again.

Crossing fingers the biggest girls are gonna make it through.

Have some late season plans too going to discuss.

Ill get pics of mine, and his there.

Love Sundays.

Got back from being away for couple days. Treat em mean, keep em keen
20240218_152234.jpg
20240218_152226.jpg

Right so didnt make it over to offsite.

Heres girls at home.

20240219_184029.jpg
20240219_184041.jpg
20240219_184051.jpg

Spidermites in flower tent fml.

Thems the breaks. In her final push so I might take down early. So far, everyone else seems unaffected.

Its peak weather for them. I knew wouldn't escape them all together. Probably for luck its taken this long for them to get a hold.

Right so its been a minute.

Theres a lot thats happened, but also not much.

1 male, one split in a storm, spidermites, faulty timer putting veg in flower, a full move of plants because of nosy neighbours, and a droughted half dead one that just came down.

Less grow show, more shitshow.

Im so fucking over this summer. Bring b

I really have bitten off more than I can comfortably chew haha.

Outdoors girls got a feed, veggers not dead, pulled out my hydro gear, and the latest harvest is hanging.

Grownie came for dinner tonight. The Jungle has not been smooth sailing either.

I keep thinking where did it go so wrong and get so complicated?

I have another cheeky week off after next. Gonna muddle through this one and right this ship properly.

Literally become the grower I swore Id never be, seeing the issues and not attending to them.

3 more to come down and everything should be in hand again. Sort of.
Lol.

Shes a fucking peach. The Oldest Wedding cake.

Theres photos. They are terrible. But I did take.

20240308_200455.jpg

Blueberry

20240308_200501.jpg

Purple Punch

20240308_200509.jpg

Wedding Cake.

They are coming past pom poms and into the build.

Its hot. Like sticking your head in an oven hot. Over 100.

No Autumn break yet. Once it turns Ill bring Miss Peach home. She deserves a good finish.

Cheers!

Kick right in the balls yesterday.

That Blueberry thats taken forever is just deciding to die prematurely. Like of her own will.

I cant see any real cause but she made it her call.

The other two are a bit feral, ok, very feral, but setting into mid flower.

Nice green, plenty of trichs, and a bunch of budsites.

Ill bring them home in a couple days time and see what if anything of the Blueberry can be used as butter.

I had my first go at it the other day assisted by an old hand. Im yet to cook with it , so its still a wait to see if it worked. Im 87.9% sure it will be a success.

Final weight on Purple punch was 6.5 ounces, well a gram over.

I was pretty chuffed. Worth all the time? Probably not. Still a sneaky good result.

Weathers getting cooler, nearly time to go back to tents, Friday football matches, and short days. Im actually kinda excited.

Have a bunch of quality seeds there, I think Ill push out some shorter runs.

Thanks for stopping in while I fluff along.

Hello you!

Omg I’ve missed you!

My advice not that you asked. Decide what you want to grow style wise. Plan it. Then cultivate them. Less plants means for better plants. Well for me it has.

Or just let em grow wild!

It’s your call and your adventure.

So we took just over half of The Jungle down.

8 hours both trimming. (Rough)

I dont wanna honey dick myself but I reckon 3 pound so far. I could be over, or under as its a guess.

My gut says more like 4. My head says 2.5 .

Will know in 10 days or so, then push out the other (bigger) 3.

It got to late to take a pic of ones still standing.

Heres a progress shot of trim.
20240319_194342.jpg

And here's my two tucked away off site waiting to finish.

20240318_171532.jpg
20240318_171537.jpg

Lastly heres my ragged veggers in final day at my tents. Away tomorrow
20240319_090647.jpg

As soon as this lots done Im taking a break. Maybe a short few months, maybe forever.

Its bitter-sweet. I fucking loved bringing those big girls down. Proper grow feels. Team effort. Laughing at mistakes. Vibing my growmie.

Theres a part that needs to release control though. Let my grow brain and heart rest for a while.

We see how the fire of passion goes. Maybe embers will cool and die out.

Maybe I'll get restless and want to produce stunning quality flowers.

For now though the grow train is pulling into its final station.

My favourite part is the breathe out after a successful harvest. It does cause me great (not detrimental) stress to go from sprout to trim.

If anything I love them too much. I hope you all do too. All the best with your grows, thankyou for those that support me and have made me the grower I can be.

Special thanks to Tra. Youve always keep me honest, driven, and plenty of inspiration. I cant ever repay that. Other than to say thanks for being a great mate, and awesome growmie.

Good luck, may your harvests be everything you want, and the the experiences humble and fulfilling.

Heres whats left at the Jungle

20240321_182735.jpg
20240321_182742.jpg
20240321_182749.jpg

There been debate about how long to leave.

Im advocate for 3 to 4 weeks, the trim had only 3 maybe 4 grams thrown out for rot.

Days look good. 10 or more would make a difference. We see what happens

Its nearly impossible to take pics of each one in entirety, just can't get back far enough to get it in. Best I could do.

Big girls had tops cut out today.

Theres actually more there than last time, by a long way.

First cut is done, and bulk bagged. No scale weights, by eye Im guessing over 3 pound.

Ive parted with most of my grow gear.

Kept the 4x4. Im not ready to let go just yet.

We made first batches of butter.

The Jungle trim, and popcorn came in at about 2oz.

All converted. Just waiting on edibles report. Gave out several batches for free, act of kindness to the grow world thats been so good to me.

In reflection, I just want to see what happens with legalisation. It may never come, the change. I love being a renegade, but it takes its toll.

If they uncorked the bottle, Im ready.

Ive given serious thought to travelling to the States and Canada and see what's what. I have friends in New Mexico that are willing to host if I fly out, for as long as needed or able. Be silly not to take that up.

All being well, my growmie with the Jungle will clear his debt, and would come too.

Canna has been so good to me. Im not ready to let go of the dreams just yet.

And Im making decisions with that in mind. Maybe its just the start of another journey.

Just snuck in a smidge over 5 pound in the end.

Stupid wether stayed warm and mostly dry, odd foggy morning and a big storm a cpl days ago, but they really could have gone the distance....

Edibles went well.

I sampled. Super giggles.

Left a couple of ozs curing over a longer period.

So far I just want to stick my head in and breathe it in. Fucking delicious.

Next round in the kitchen going to try gummies.

Hope you are all well and living your best grow lives!

Big girls had tops cut out today.

Theres actually more there than last time, by a long way.

First cut is done, and bulk bagged. No scale weights, by eye Im guessing over 3 pound.
Just snuck in a smidge over 5 pound in the end.
That's superb mate - well done! :welldone:
In reflection, I just want to see what happens with legalisation. It may never come, the change. I love being a renegade, but it takes its toll.
It really sucks, a real shitter that it is like this, there remains the hope that it may change. But in the mean time being a renegade is the only valid option left.
Ive given serious thought to travelling to the States and Canada and see what's what. I have friends in New Mexico that are willing to host if I fly out, for as long as needed or able. Be silly not to take that up.
There would be lots to explore and enjoy by checking out places where it is permissible to grow and partake. And it'd be fantastic to have the opportunity to sample a big bunch of strains to find the ones that really work best.

Back
Top Bottom