420BudzFreak Is Back To Play! Journal 5, RDWC & LED

Nice set looking really good I’m in for the ride if you don’t mind not that I’ll have much input but will help me along the way with mine

Update time! We’re into day 9 of flower and my things have changed already. Check out the stretch! I love the way these girls look. I did things a little different this time as far as topping and lights go compared to my last grow. I’m curious how it’ll turn out. I’m not sure these two will give me 19oz of smoke like my last grow in this tent but I love them non the less. Lights are different and the way I topped/defoliated. I’ts so neat seeing them in this stage. It’s always a learning curve and I love it. Anywhoooo, here’s some stats:

PPM 1400. Yes, you read that right.
Water temp 72f
PH 5.86

Pictures!!!!

E4101C44-2396-4B8B-96B5-A930B19FAD8E.jpeg
FF8F2A00-26C2-44A7-8ECB-017D14A48646.jpeg
7ABC9DE9-1F5E-4267-A7CB-2016CC245D8B.jpeg
7ED47A6A-FC3F-4294-A652-444484D954C6.jpeg

Good morning! Hope everyone has a great day! Beautiful weather where I'm at. It was pouring a couple hours ago. Now it's gorgeous. Happy growing!
Hey Freak. Glad to see you back. Plants look like they're gonna get tall. No problem for a man of your skill and ability. Cheers

Hey Freak. Glad to see you back. Plants look like they're gonna get tall. No problem for a man of your skill and ability. Cheers
Thanks bro! Appreciated. Glad to see ya my friend! I don't think I'll get the haul I did last time but we'll see what happens!

Thanks bro! Appreciated. Glad to see ya my friend! I don't think I'll get the haul I did last time but we'll see what happens!
You did pretty good last time. You never know! I still tell people about you talking me out of lopping those 2 Lemon Skunk. Saved me from myself! We'll all just go through the paces and see how it works out. Glad your back... now I have a shoulder to cry on!

You did pretty good last time. You never know! I still tell people about you talking me out of lopping those 2 Lemon Skunk. Saved me from myself! We'll all just go through the paces and see how it works out. Glad your back... now I have a shoulder to cry on!
Ditto bro! We’ll see what happens! I’m looking forward to seeing how they do. They’re leggy, thats for sure lol. Those lemon skunk were amazing! Looking forward to seeing Wembley finish out!

Ditto bro! We’ll see what happens! I’m looking forward to seeing how they do. They’re leggy, thats for sure lol. Those lemon skunk were amazing! Looking forward to seeing Wembley finish out!
Here's a stupid question... what is the strain? They look super happy. Oh, and what lights are you using these days?

Here's a stupid question... what is the strain? They look super happy. Oh, and what lights are you using these days?
The strain is Juicy Fruit and the lights in there right now are are zon LEDs about 690w actual wattage. I have my 600hps still in case I want to up it lol.

The strain is Juicy Fruit and the lights in there right now are are zon LEDs about 690w actual wattage. I have my 600hps still in case I want to up it lol.
I so can't wait to get back to LED

I so can't wait to get back to LED
Everything seems to be rocking with led. So I’m not sure Ill change. Temps are awesome I may lower them when the stretch is done to max powaaaaa blast the flowers. Well see how she goes. I do love LED. Maybe one day Ill spring for a big ol fancy one lol.

Everything seems to be rocking with led. So I’m not sure Ill change. Temps are awesome I may lower them when the stretch is done to max powaaaaa blast the flowers. Well see how she goes. I do love LED. Maybe one day Ill spring for a big ol fancy one lol.
I'm gonna get the new ChilLED lights. I plan on making my room larger. 2 of there X6 lights would sort me out nicely

I'm gonna get the new ChilLED lights. I plan on making my room larger. 2 of there X6 lights would sort me out nicely
Ive debated many many times sourcing the components and building my own light. Those X6 are beauty. Would you DIY? Or buy them built?

Ive debated many many times sourcing the components and building my own light. Those X6 are beauty. Would you DIY? Or buy them built?
I want to know what the difference is between the DIY and the commercial models. Im not sure you can buy them built, unless that's the difference between the 2. I know someone who has an X4. If you buy a smaller model you can buy more bars for $100 each.

Im taking a break from growing till November. I gotta let my solar panels catch up to the power ive used. In that time, I may make the modifications to my shed, and get serious about new lights

I want to know what the difference is between the DIY and the commercial models. Im not sure you can buy them built, unless that's the difference between the 2. I know someone who has an X4. If you buy a smaller model you can buy more bars for $100 each.

Im taking a break from growing till November. I gotta let my solar panels catch up to the power ive used. In that time, I may make the modifications to my shed, and get serious about new lights
Sounds like you just made yourself a plan lol. You going to be sticking around the forum or taking a breather? The X4 is super nice too. That’s more my size lol.

Sounds like you just made yourself a plan lol. You going to be sticking around the forum or taking a breather? The X4 is super nice too. That’s more my size lol.
I've been thinking about this for a while. Im gonna make my 4x6 into a 4x12. Theres kind of a lot to it... gotta move the AC and dehumidifier, or adding another one. I want 2 discrete grow areas basically. 1 hydro 1 dirt.

I'm gonna be too busy rolling big ass joints to spend all this time on the phone.

I've been thinking about this for a while. Im gonna make my 4x6 into a 4x12. Theres kind of a lot to it... gotta move the AC and dehumidifier, or adding another one. I want 2 discrete grow areas basically. 1 hydro 1 dirt.
I like your style, that would be awesome. That would naturally stagger them... you’d constantly be harvesting if you wanted too lol. Looking forward to that coming together for sure.

I like your style, that would be awesome. That would naturally stagger them... you’d constantly be harvesting if you wanted too lol. Looking forward to that coming together for sure.
So much to do. Just making the new room like the old... insulation, power, airflow. Bla bla bla.

Back
Top Bottom