DWC Blue Gelato grow

Hello everyone this is my first post on 420magazine.com. i have 2 blue gelato plants that are going to be grown in dwc bubblers. Im using a 1.2m x 1.2m tent for veg and a 1.2 x 2.4 tent for flower. I am using canna nutes for this grow. Hope you all enjoy.
Welcome! Looking good in there. Im also using canna nutes for coco and dwc, works well. Also using several same size tents as you. Its clear that this aint your first rodeo! :D :yummy:

Welcome! Looking good in there. Im also using canna nutes for coco and dwc, works well. Also using several same size tents as you. Its clear that this aint your first rodeo! :D :yummy:

Thanks.
Ive been growing on and off for about 12 years now. I started in canna soil and nutes. Then i tryed canna coco and never went back. Lets hope this dwc comes off nice. i cant wait to see final yield !!!

8 blue gelato 41 and 4 cherry pie
20200224_221633.jpg
20200224_221624.jpg

3 blue gelato 41 start of week 3 veg

Mmmm..Cherry pie, I love pie, i go to the y,
to eat cherry pie, she`s only there from 9 to 5.
So.. dont be late..
Because, she won't...weight..
Poet and dont know it..
Was wondering if your seeing any goodness on your flowers yet, checked mine this mornin and had to get the camera. I dont want to post my pics to your board..check out journal please..Opas link below

Back
Top Bottom