DWC Fastbuds Gorilla Cookie Auto

QUICK UPDATE ON THE ALIEN GORILLA DAY61

So went with treating with H202 and res change etc roots dont seem to be getting any worse,,,checked her tricones mostly cloudy they is few ambers starting to appear,,,so just going to give her a few more days and see how she goes,,,but if roots start getting worse then i will chop as she is into her final wk,,,she has a nice fade got some nice colours coming through am some purpleing coming on,,,,,so yeah she is looking fine for now,,,ppms 240 temps 20c-15c RH 35%-40%

73320-20230311220437.jpg

73318-20230311220606.jpg

73321-20230311220544-3.jpg

73324-20230311220535.jpg

73325-20230311220509-1.jpg

Quick update on Alien Gorilla,,,,,,

Saw something a while back about it being bro science the 24-48 darkness before chop,,,Im sure I saw summits Dr Bruce Bugbee was saying that it would only be possible to increase due to more light,,,,so just to see how an what happens if I give 48hrs lights on then chop,,,,so thats what my plan is now lights been on for 24hrs now an she looking fine so far,,,,just going to watch hows she goes an if no ill effects i plan to chop tomoz after 48hrs lights on,,,,ive turned led all the way down an raised light as high as possible,,,so yeah want be long and we see how she gets on guys,,,so harvest day tomorrow cant wait to try as smelling sweet as fk,,,,

73407-20230312164136.jpg

73408-20230312111300-1.jpg

73409-20230312164345.jpg

73410-20230312165227.jpg

73411-20230312165220.jpg

Alien Gorilla day 62 chop
So just to see if it makes much difference I decided to try 48hrs lights on then chop,,,only did this as the root rot issue,,,so thought might just try summits different,,well yeah didnt seem to make any noticable changes not to note,,,but not tried the 48hrs of darkness yet,,,,so will try that 1 on the 3rd grow an see if any noticeable changes,,,,
So yeah ive was plannning to hang whole,,,,but with having no stretch she was abit bushy,,,,so hung her by individual branches so to get better air flow,,,temps around 17-18c RH 60-62%,,,left fans on floor on low just moving air not near buds,,,,,,
pic was not long before chop will post some more pics later,,,,but to say i had no stretch which i really needed being a novice grower,,,as I went with no many tops i think as plant had no room was squashed in there she was,,,thats why ive i hang whole,,,as leaves was all touching each other,,,,so yeah was a few things I would do different next time,,,but this grow was about understanding nutes,,LST,,,an Root Rot,,,,and it looks like Ive good grasp of what to do now,,,,an I should of thinnned her down an took a few more cuttings an opend her up abit more,,,as she was getting any light down below really,,,those lowers are proper lose an airy,,,but its all about learning as you grow,,,and yeah learnt so much now and I know what Im doing,,,kind of pmsl,,,,,but yeah all in all a success,,,,,as i weighed her whole an her wet weight whole was 520gms,,,so yeah anything around 150 an I will be happy,,,as that will be in line with my first harvest which was 900 wet an this is half the plant so 1st harvest I pulled over 300g dry,,,and if i can 150g that will be awesome esp as my first was 15%thc an this 26% so twice as strong in way so equates to half as much pmsl,,,,thats what im telling myself,,,,but yeah learned so much off this grow,,,cuttings, mother plants, topping LST etc,,so yeah more experience to bring to the next grow,,,cant wait,,,,got some cloud candy from so fem gen,,,,an a bruce banner WSE,,,,to run next,,,,but not sure yet

20230312_170922 (1).jpg

QUICK UPDATE ON ALIEN GORILLA DRYING
Hi guys so yeah we got her up drying temps around 16-18c RH 55%-62% try to keep it as stable has I can,,,well had a few issues with this grow so yeah it never hit its true potential,,,,I messed all up with light intensity should of kept things has I did on the first run,,,,but yeah didnt know much ppfd I was putting out,,,,and then in like wk6 tried tha ppfd app and it was saying I was blasting her with like 1400-1600par,,,so turned it down an adjusted the light,,,but yeah I think the damage had already been done by then,,,,as I think that was why we got no stretch as it would deffo add up an make sense,,,as im not to happy with how this 1 has gone the buds are abit small an not very solid an the lower buds are airy an loose,,,as yeah the canopy was to crammed,,,i should of thinned her out an trimmed her branches out for light penertration an better air flow,,,so yeah alot of things I could of done better,,,but its only my 2nd grow,,,it was still a success not smoked any yet it might blow my head off,,,,cant wait to try some though as that will tell what more about how successful it was,,,,but its all about learning and getting everything on point an dialed in,,,and yeah Im getting there now learnt so much off this grow and will make a huge difference on the next esp now i have a good understanding of most aspects of DWC growing now well the basic that is,,,but its alot learning as you grow and yeah picked up so much already and now i know what to do,,,kind of,,,I can sort the issues if any come,,,,its been a chance to learn so much from a photo plant being able to have time on yourside helps,,,,but yeah alot of room fr improvement esp with this Alien Gorilla as got a couple a good clones coming on strong and looking really good,,,,,so going to run another Alien an this time have it all on point an yeah give her the best chance I can to see what her true potentail really is,,,yeah it want to long before she is good to go

20230313_220330.jpg

QUICK UPDATE ON MY NEXT GROW PLANS,,,,,(seedsman, Runts stoned cowboy fem,,,Cloud Candy so fem gen)

Hi guys hows it going,,,hope everyones well an your grows are blossoming well,,,,,,,so we have a few going on at the min ready to kick this grow off with a bang,,,,so Im going to be running a tester for seedsman,,its a Runts stoned cowboy,,which is Gelato x Zkittles which looks amazing in photos (mine not soaking yet) and Ive just soaked Cloud Candy from so fem,,which is Zkittle,Jigsaw x Hot glue,,,,which looks great again in pics and been told is pure fire???,,so yeah this grow going to be very intresting as going to take a few cuttings from all and go out into the wildnerness and give a shot at gorilla growing and see how I get on,,,,,,,but yeah going to be running another Alien Gorilla in flower room got a few cuttings ready just about,,,so going to try an work this into a perpertual grow,,,,as ive got the Alien G thriving in a 1gln pot in veg about 4wks now,,,then just popped the so fem,,,the runts will be next,,,exciting times cant wait got alot on this time but i got faith an plenty of patience for it now,,,but looking forward to re trying the Alien an just see if it was my doing an see how that 1 does,,,,,so yeah guys will keep you poste so take care an happy growing guys

QUICK UPDATE ON WHATS NEXT????
So yeah Ive been selected to run some Runts Stoned Cowboy seeds,,,from Seedsman,,,,so yeah just waiting for those to arrive should be here this wkend,,,,not sure how Im going work it yet but thinking of mixing it up a little this time round,,,esp now I seem to have an understanding now about what im doing in DWC,,,so thinking about splitting into 2 this time,,,thinking of running 3x5 gln DWC buckets,,,with 1 of each,,,,so that will be an Alien Gorilla attepmt 2,,,,Runts (seedsman) then the Cloud Candy from so fem genetics,,,,and then Im just going to try a few cuttings into soil from dwc of the alien gorilla,,,,,as this grow I want to maximise my space an grow light etc,,,,esp now with the price of electric I need to make sure im not wasting space light energy etc,,,,,so yeah hoping to make full use of my light for this next run esp having some good grow expeirence under my belt now,,,,,and yeah didnt really do the Alien Gorilla justice really and i do think she so much more potential,,,as I had a few issues which i have under control now and this time she should have a stretch hopefully,,as just want to make sure it was this an it was me who messed up,,,,,as was a huge difference in buds quality compared to my 1st grow,,,,so just want to see an adjust an see what she can do when all is on point an dialed in,,,,as she drying in perfect conditions temps 15-16c RH 60-64%,,,so yeah she smelling sweet as fk,,,but buds abit loose an airy but cant wait to see how she smokes an tastes,,,,,,,,so yeah looking forward to going into spring on the front foot with a good plan under my belt for summer,,,,happy growing guys an all the best,,,

Here is a quick look at my alien gorilla cuttings,,,both looking great and soon be ready to step up,,,as they look better then the mother did,,,,so hopefully i will get these 1s bang on now esp growing the mum without which of any issue just the lights an stretch,,,an if i get that right she should reach her potential im hoping,,,,,but we will see so watch out an i will fill you on they are doing next wk

20230316_204307.jpg

Hi guys quick update on harvest of the alien gorilla
Well guys after 7 days drying she was ready for the trim an jar,,,,well I must say Im not happy with how the buds have turned out pretty dissappointing really,,,proper loose an baggy,,,,and not much structure at all,,,,she has nice sweet smells to her and she stinks,,,,ive got her jarred and we will see what she smokes soon,,,but yeah I think this was down to having a crowded canopy as had no stretch so couldnt get any light or air down there,,,,,and with me messing up the lights intensity,,,,i think thats had a huge impact on this,,,as didnt touch it on the 1st grow and the buds was huge tight and solid so yeah i think this was down to my mistakes,,,,so Ive still got some Alien Gorilla clones running so i will put these wrongs right,,,and see what difference it makes,,,,and get my light sorted this time to save the disappointments at the end,,,but this grow taught me much though an learned how to keep keep a plant alive pmsl,,but yeah going to run the alien again and just see what she does,,but If get no stretch then I will take her aside,,,,but got some cloud candy from so fem just potted ready to sprout,,,and ive just popped the runts stoned cowboy from seedsman,,,,so fingers crossed its 3rd grow lucky,,,,,,,,so yeah no weight or pics not yet,,,,but will put some harvest pics up soon,,,just hope my bag buds cure an smoke amazing pmsl,,,we will see fingers crossed,,,,,,i will let you guys know how she smokes soon,,,,

QUICK UPDATE ON PROGRESS

Hi guys hows it all going,,,well the alien Gorilla has been curing now for about a wk,,,,just started dipping into her now,,,,and she smokes fine nice an smooth no bad taste or that chemical taste you get from shitty st weed,,,but the smells is amazing really sweet sour smell coming from her,,,cant stop sniffing the grinder as she smells so sweet,,,so yeah I think after another wk curing then she will be a good smoke,,,,its shames the buds are abit loose an baggy,,,but its all in the learning and yeah will know for the next run,,,,which is currently under way,,,,we have the seedsmans runts just popped an sprouted,,,will start a complete new diary for that run this wk some time,,,,but also sprouted a Cloud candy from so fen genetics aswell,,,and we have the cloned Alien gorilla going in there again for a re-run,,,and see if I can recitfy my errors and pull this together,,,but all plants look great,,,,the cloned alien is looking sweet and realy good,,,ive just started doing some LST on her and getting her ready to go again,,,,,,,heres a quick peek at my little germinatin station doing its job an yeah its perfect for what my needs are,,so yeah hope everyones well an alls growing well,,and i will get the seedsmans Runts stoned cowboy diary running next wk,,,and keep you all informed of whats growing on

IMG_20230323_184606_HDR (1).jpg

Hi guys PROGRESS REPORT,,,,,,Alien Gorilla clones, Runts,,Cloud Candy???/
So yeah here go we have the alien gorilla clone going very strong and looks really healthy,,,,,I have her in a small bottle but going to put her into a 1gln bucket and wait for the other 2 to catch up,,,,,,so then we the Seedsmans tester,,,the Runts stoned cowboy,,,and So Fem Cloud Candy,,,both photos,,,and just coming upto day 7,,,both seedlings looking healthy and growing well,,,,so yeah going to start a new diary for the runts,,soon just waiting for some more pics an data,,,an that comps based an your journal,,,so wanna give a shot an so what becomes,,,,but my written language is not great so will have to make such,,,I keep it sweet lol,,,,but that Alien Gorilla Clone is loking super,,,Im well pleased with how she is coming on esp being my 1st clone attempt,,,,and she looks better then the mother did,,,so yeah everything looking well in the veg tent so far,,,and may be we can get the best out of the Alien this time,,,esp now I can test the par,,,,with the app,,,,but yeah alls looking well in the grow room,,,everything is looking sweet,,,

74794-IMG20230401211603HDR-1.jpg

74795-IMG20230331111701HDR.jpg

74796-IMG20230401211614HDR.jpg

Page 15 / 15

Quick update an few snaps,,,,,,
So we have 2 older clones,,,both from the Alien Gorilla,,,,which as had some light training and just stretching out similar to her mother,,,but not going to go for as many tops this time,,,just so they can have plenty of room of air an light,,,,so the main clone,,,ive up potted to a 1gln and going to move her over to a 5gln when needs must,,,,but she looks really healthy and is going strong as ive been upping her feeds on this clone and shes taking it nice without any ill effects so far,,,so my 1st ever clone is coming on great and im loving my little plant nursery ive got going on,,,as its perfect and seems to be just enough for what I need as longs I kep my plants in various stages as couldnt have more then 2 in veg at a time,,,,but yeah its all coming together now and should be a pole position for this summer after putting the work in an getting that experience under my plant,,,,,as upping the stakes this time an running 3x5gln DWC plants the Alien and Seedsman runts (stoned cowboy),,,and So fems,,Cloud candy,,,and I might try some out door gorilla growing with a few clones when i get to that stage,,,,,but so far so good all plants look really good seedlings just starting to show roots 1s into the water already,,,so yeah guys hope everyones well an alls growing swell,,,,,,,and thanks for stopping by

IMG_20230405_232351_HDR (1).jpg

IMG_20230405_232327_HDR.jpg

Quick update an few snaps,,,,,,
So we have 2 older clones,,,both from the Alien Gorilla,,,,which as had some light training and just stretching out similar to her mother,,,but not going to go for as many tops this time,,,just so they can have plenty of room of air an light,,,,so the main clone,,,ive up potted to a 1gln and going to move her over to a 5gln when needs must,,,,but she looks really healthy and is going strong as ive been upping her feeds on this clone and shes taking it nice without any ill effects so far,,,so my 1st ever clone is coming on great and im loving my little plant nursery ive got going on,,,as its perfect and seems to be just enough for what I need as longs I kep my plants in various stages as couldnt have more then 2 in veg at a time,,,,but yeah its all coming together now and should be a pole position for this summer after putting the work in an getting that experience under my plant,,,,,as upping the stakes this time an running 3x5gln DWC plants the Alien and Seedsman runts (stoned cowboy),,,and So fems,,Cloud candy,,,and I might try some out door gorilla growing with a few clones when i get to that stage,,,,,but so far so good all plants look really good seedlings just starting to show roots 1s into the water already,,,so yeah guys hope everyones well an alls growing swell,,,,,,,and thanks for stopping by

IMG_20230405_232351_HDR (1).jpg

IMG_20230405_232327_HDR.jpg
You have no idea how bad I want to grow outside. I’m in the flight plan of an airport, I have checked my place out trips to Dallas , my place sticks out like a sore thumb . I would definitely be out there if I knew I could get away with it.
Awesome grows going on in here .

yeah things seem to becoming along nice,,,,ive stopped killing plants now,,,,lol,,,so yeah got a good grip of this DWC growing now,,,,had 2 successful harvest,,,and my first smashed over 300+gms from an auto 1st ever grow,,,,but yeah ive got things ticking over,,,,but yeah Im looking to take a few more clones from the 2 seedlings and go find a few shady spots and see how they do,,,,I will get them a decent size before taking them, out doors and put some netting up to protect an shelter them,,,,but i will keep you posted dude as looking forward to this next run,,,,,got a nice choice running,,,

yeah things seem to becoming along nice,,,,ive stopped killing plants now,,,,lol,,,so yeah got a good grip of this DWC growing now,,,,had 2 successful harvest,,,and my first smashed over 300+gms from an auto 1st ever grow,,,,but yeah ive got things ticking over,,,,but yeah Im looking to take a few more clones from the 2 seedlings and go find a few shady spots and see how they do,,,,I will get them a decent size before taking them, out doors and put some netting up to protect an shelter them,,,,but i will keep you posted dude as looking forward to this next run,,,,,got a nice choice running,,,
You know this is what I want to see you grow outside right Here .

hi guys quick update on the Alien clone,,,she is looking really good and coming nice,,,looks so much better the the mother did,,,,so yeah all going well with my clones,,,and as for the seedlings the Cloud candy an Runts both looking fine and just started to reach water her roots,,,,so everything coming on great an all looking good so far,,,,well pleased with veg box is coming along nicely an doing a fab job,,,,
WIN_20230409_20_24_14_Pro.jpg
WIN_20230409_20_23_21_Pro.jpg
WIN_20230409_20_23_48_Pro.jpg

WIN_20230409_20_23_21_Pro.jpg

WIN_20230409_20_24_14_Pro.jpg

now I seem to of got the basics sorted, I can start to expand an improve,,,and yeah everything is coming along nicely now got a nice little set up an system starting to shape up,,,,,,Im well pleased with my 2nd attempt with the Alien Gorilla clone,,,as she seems to be doing better then the mum plant did,,,so looking to give her another wk or 2 then flip her to flower,,,,,Im trying to run a perpetual grow with 3x plants so Im harvesting a plant a mth basically well thats my plan,,,,and then I can do the same with the Runts an Cloud Candy as I have with alien gorilla,,,,,quick update just changed all rez,,,seedlings first fed,,500ppm with tapwater 300ppm,,,and Alien 900ppms,,,with the alien ive upped her feed from the last grow and she taking really well to it,,,ive done some LST and got spread out nicely,,,she is currently in a 1gln bucket and going to place her into a 5gln soon,,,,Ive just orderd a new air pump 60ltres a min and thats to run 3x5glns,,,,,,

Ive got a re-vegged alien that went into flower by mistake at a you aged clone,,,but ive kept her going just experiementing an seeing whats what,,,and she has just started to re grow back normal leaves now and looking really healthy,,,,has i have her in my polystyrene box with a submersible pump running and all looks great so far as going to turn this into a cloner for my clones soons I get things moving along,,,but yeah everything coming along nicely and learned so much since I joined,,,and its been down to the awesome help of all you guys here,,,,thanks peeps its been great and cant wait to keep things moving an see how this 1 turns out as im looking to redeem the alien,,,,so happy growing guys

75441-20230410183826-1.jpg

75442-20230410183834-1.jpg

20230410_183909.jpg

hi guys anyone use this air pump in their grows,,,,looking to upgrade and yeah can get this for a steal half price,,,so thinking about grabbing this 1 at that price as it seems like it will be enough for my needs,,,,as im only looking to run a max 4 buckets and this pumps kicks out 30L per min which should be more then enough for my needs,,,,cant wait to take things up a notch

75516-pump.jpg

As a hydro grower you can never have too many air pumps, especially for a good price ;)

As a hydro grower you can never have too many air pumps, especially for a good price ;)
so yeah got this at a steal,,,,so yeah she is really quite,,,well impressed with pump its has 4 outlets putting out a total of 30L per min,,,which should be more then enough for my needs,,,to run 3x5gln buckets,,,so yeah the grow is coming along nicely now,,,,cant wait to expand an get things growing,,,so fingers crossed all goes to plan and its looking well so far and the plants are looking great,,,the alien is looking way better then the original (mother) the Seedsman runts and the So Fem Cloud Candy seedlings are just going into early veg 500ppm,,,roots have just started popping so cant wait to get things into bloom,,,,,as looking to flip the alien in a wk or 2,,,,so thanks for stopping buy my friend,,,hope alls well your ends dude

Back
Top Bottom