DWC Fastbuds Gorilla Cookie Auto

You know what happens when you have squat bushy little plants? They end up with monster trunks with tight nodes like this ;)
Screenshot_20221202_113137.jpg

I take any cuttings right before flower, when I'm cleaning up the lowers anyways.
yeah thats great to know my friend,,,,so going let her go for another 2-3 wks get her branching out and in some sort of control with the LST,,,,but beforw I attempt to take any cuttings I will give you guys a shout and outline how i intend to go about it if thats ok when the time comes,,,,,but she looking proper stout solid and healthy with some good stems an a good root ball forming,,,,,so thanks guys its great to get over that seedling stage and have a good solid established plant if tip top condition,,,,so lets hope it all goes this well,,,,,,so thanks guys for stopping by, Im well pleased with how things are going now,,,with taking it back to the basics and keeping it simple alls growing well

I take any cuttings right before flower, when I'm cleaning up the lowers anyways.
hi my good friend hows tricks hopes alls well yoursides,,,,so yeah just a quick one for later down the line,,,,see how I have her under my big light now (BP4000) on low,,,so when it comes to take cuttings,,,would this light be to much or with cutting already being exposed to this light intensity could I put cuttings into my germination station an put on floor outwide where its less intense or I could use the smaller led if that be better any thoughts

hi my good friend hows tricks hopes alls well yoursides,,,,so yeah just a quick one for later down the line,,,,see how I have her under my big light now (BP4000) on low,,,so when it comes to take cuttings,,,would this light be to much or with cutting already being exposed to this light intensity could I put cuttings into my germination station an put on floor outwide where its less intense or I could use the smaller led if that be better any thoughts
I find low light best for cuttings. Too much light and they will grow but not root. Less than 8k lux, or in the shade of another plant.

Hi guys quick update an a few pics that arent great on Alien Gorilla fem coming into her 6th wk and she looking realy well,,,shes nice an swat an tight node spacing,,,,so I have topped her and took off some big fan leaves blocking light,,,just starting to do some LST by just manipulating the branches an leaf tucking for now,,,waiting for some more growth then i will tie down the mains and make the most of my space an light with the 1 plant,,,,but yeah taking things slow this time and not messing with her as i got all my data an research last run,,,,so things all sweet for now and will keep you posted on it guys,,,@Tokin Roll @LKABudMan ppms 530 22c RH 50-55% VPD 1.3

1670329384260.jpeg

1670329334091.jpeg

1670329271531.jpeg

She is coming along nicely @spab1311 :welldone:

How long do you pan of vegging her?
Are you going to just let her grow like a Christmas tree?
not to sure yet but thinking about getting some cuttings took an established then probably flip so my be about another 2-3wks,,,,as she is swat an solid but not very tall going to spread her out and do some LST and see how goes got plenty of space an no time issues but shes looking good so far

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years @spab1311

I hope all went well during the holiday season.

Got anything growing?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
same to you my good friend,,,had a tough end to yr,,,,but looking to get stuck back into my growing but this MH is a struggle just trying to find that medication that fits,,,,,but yeah ive got photo fem Alien gorilla still on the go its had a 2mth veg peroid,,,,ive just successfully taken my 1st rooting clones,,,,so yeah thats another plus,,,,,so going to give her may be 2 wks more then flip to flower,,,,just making sure my cuttings are strong an going well 1st before flip,,,,,but done some LST an she been topped,,,,,cant upload any pics yet will soon,,,,but just been trying different things an learning on the go with photo but she is looking fine and no issues so far,,,,looks like the great white has done a great job,,,as she has got some huge root mass,,,,its probaly already as big as my 1st grow when i harvested (the root ball that is) but like they say big roots big fruits pmsl,,,,,so yes thanks guys looking to get 2023 going with getting stuck back into my grow an keep busy,,,,,,,so all the best my friend an will get some pics uploaded soons I can

Awesome looking grow. I LOVE hydro!! I’m a big fan! I’m currently on the first week of flower with some Malawi. I Can’t wait to watch yours blow up soon!
thanks my friend been a tough time but looking to get off on a good start to the new yr,,,,so happy new yr my friend an hope alls well yoursends,,,,,so yeah thanks for stopping by,,,,just rooted my 1st clone an she looking ok for now just going to give her some time,,,,and looking to flip in a wk a 2 and yeah cant wait for the stretch,,,,but she going to be proper squat an bushy,,,,will get some pic uploaed soon as,,,,but happy growing and all the best my friend

Hi guys finally managed to get some pics uploaded,,,,so yeah got her spread as far as she will go,,,,just going to veg her for another wk or 2 then flip,,,,just waiting for cutting to establish first,,,,but yeah let things slide slightly last month,,,,had alot on and wasnt in a good place,,,,,but looking ahead an sorted out my grow space an got on top of what need to be done,,,,so by time i flip she would of had about a 10 wk veg stage,,,but she a short plant so we will see what the stretch brings,,,,as got plenty of space as just running the 1 in 2x3,,,so yeah things going well so far,,,,,,

20230103_231445 (1).jpg

20230103_231457.jpg

20230103_231726.jpg

20230103_231611.jpg

Very nice @spab1311 , she going to be a bushy one.
yeah will be busy defoling lol,,,,but yeah will make sure I have plenty of air flow an movement,,,to counter any issues forming,,,,so will keep a close eye on this one,,,,,,so yeah thinking of flipping in a wk or 2 just giving those lowers abit more time to catch up and see whats what the,,,,,then get her ready to flip,,,,,so with it being my 1st photo grow,,,,an using the GH lucas Formula,,,,should i just keep to the same an increase ppm wkly upto week6-7 flower then start to cut back,,,,as just being increasing feed by 100ppm a wk at around 700-800ppm now,,,,so may take it upto 1000ppm then flip,,,that sound ok to you guys in or around that ball park

I just let mine do her stretch for a week and then chopped off a grocery bag full. I focused on the bottom third of the plant only. I think it’s just a matter of preference when you do this. Probably no wrong or right way. Just go with your gut.

yeah will be busy defoling lol,,,,but yeah will make sure I have plenty of air flow an movement,,,to counter any issues forming,,,,so will keep a close eye on this one,,,,,,so yeah thinking of flipping in a wk or 2 just giving those lowers abit more time to catch up and see whats what the,,,,,then get her ready to flip,,,,,so with it being my 1st photo grow,,,,an using the GH lucas Formula,,,,should i just keep to the same an increase ppm wkly upto week6-7 flower then start to cut back,,,,as just being increasing feed by 100ppm a wk at around 700-800ppm now,,,,so may take it upto 1000ppm then flip,,,that sound ok to you guys in or around that ball park
Hhow is it going @spab1311

I used the Lucas Formula and like it. Are you using cal-mag also?

What all makes up the 700 to 800 ppm's?
Lucas Formula doesn't use grow nutrients, just Micro and Bloom. What else are you adding?

I would leave the ppm's where they are, and see how she reacts when you flip her to flower.
You don't want to over do it going into flower.

If you decided to defoliate to thin her out, do it before flower.
Give her 3 to 4 days to recover and then switch to 12 and 12.

Hope this helps.

Tag me when you have questions and I will try to help.

Tok..

Hhow is it going @spab1311

I used the Lucas Formula and like it. Are you using cal-mag also?

What all makes up the 700 to 800 ppm's?
Lucas Formula doesn't use grow nutrients, just Micro and Bloom. What else are you adding?

I would leave the ppm's where they are, and see how she reacts when you flip her to flower.
You don't want to over do it going into flower.

If you decided to defoliate to thin her out, do it before flower.
Give her 3 to 4 days to recover and then switch to 12 and 12.

Hope this helps.

Tag me when you have questions and I will try to help.

Tok..
yeah thats awesome my friend,,,,and yeah the feed is made up 250-300ppm tap water,,,,,with about 100ppm calmag in it,,,,been just using the micro an bloom at 1;2 and been adding a liitle extra calmag but every 2nd feed,,,but i give seperate a few days after feeding the M+B,,,,,upto now had no issues just raised the ppms ready for flip but will keep it at this an like you said see how goes in flower,,,,
And i will do like you said about defoliating her give 4-5 days to recover then flip,,,,,
So yeah thats great thanks for that my friend,,,,all seems to being doing great since I started using the Great white so looks like we sorted that issue out,,,,,and would it be best to do a res change a day or 2 before flip so alls good and clean an fresh before we for flip

Hi guysquick update on the Alien Gorilla fem wk 11 veg,,,,,
So yeah did what you said,,,,aswell as a 24 hr flush an res change to reset and have it fresh for flip,,,,,

So yeah went to town on her really with the defol,,,,but was bushy down and the larf wouldnt of been upto much,,,so lolly popped her and focosed on the tops,,,,allowing for more air flow now was about worried about going into flower with her being so bushy hope this flip gives a good stretch but yeah seems to be looking good for now,,,,

I also dropped ppms slightly to 630 ppm 6,0,,,,then we can go from here into flower,,,,,been adding calmag in between feed just been adding 0.5=1,0ml to 3gl res give or take,,,,,Ive been trying to track the data an adjust feeds on whats been dropped,,,,so lets say she drops 100ppm an 1hr after last on,,,,would then increase by 200pm on the lucas formula 1:2 to in theory Im thinking Ive replaced a 100ppm thats gone (but dont know for sure whats actually gone) so I makes sure she as enough left to have a similar feed of 100ppm,,,,,but yeah just cant be sure on whats gone of which nute,,,,,but hoping it covers the bases,,,,and seems to be doing the job so far,,,,

So as this is only my 2nd grow but 1st photo grow,,,,,so not sure on my feeding schedule for photos,,,,,as I followed the lucas on my auto an just increased feed by 100ppm upto 1100-1200 ppm wk7 flower then came down and did 2 wk flush etc,,,,so would if be ok to follow this but bearing in mind its photo so might need more feed,,,,so I will bear that in mind,,,,
So going to give her 4-5 days now to recover and see how she is before flip,,,,any advice would be great if summits not right or Im doing summits wrong,,,,

20230111_215031.jpg

20230111_215045.jpg

Back
Top Bottom