Dwight's Plant & Bud Thread

A week of some serious stretching:

And a close up of the Panama Red flower starting to form:

Still have a ways I can move light up :rofl: but much more and they going to be a pain to move around and water ;) oh well those kind of problems ok if it means they do well.

Ended up getting a 2nd one of those lights, so moved stuff around and spread them out a bit more. Buds not frosting up yet but probably just too early yet and nothing to do with the light change.

Agreed! Fantastic work! Gonna be some bomb smoke! :bravo:

Well another 9 days gone by :rofl: I'll just call them Red and Gold and Black for short ;) :ganjamon::Namaste:

Red:

Gold:

and the Black:

Still plugging along, supposed to be hot today as in almost or right at 100, got some ice jugs in the shed so they may not like it but shouldn't be an issue (as it has got that hot outside before, albeit not when I had anything in Flower), time will tell ;) :rofl:

The Galactic Jack I harvested last week went into jars today (one that was on the right in prior pics), harvested the two Blueberry Hashplants and the other Galactic Jack today).

Pics of the tops from the one that got cut up more and put into jars to cure:

The other three that got harvested today:

Hashplants:

and the Galactic Jack (that was on the left in pics):

Just a thing off beauty bro, very good job ya done there

No sure how long got left this bagseed, go another 4weeks, jus going onto her 5th week
20190905_153603.jpg
20190905_071905.jpg
20190903_111113.jpg
20190903_110205.jpg
20190903_110121.jpg
20190902_183814.jpg
20190902_183541.jpg

And then there were 3. One of the Panama Reds wanted to be the reason you always say "the Males usually show first" instead of "always show first". 6 days since last pics and around 5 days from flipping the timers he finally decided to show his nuts....oh well why I still had him in a smaller container as wasn't sure and he was being a temperamental runt anyway so it's all good :Namaste::bong:

So allowed me to spread them out a bit different, and 3 plants works better in that footprint I have found as this new light seems to have similar footprint as the 2 Blurples footprint was best at.
Come on good that
Nice looking, has a few more weeks easily left, keep doing what you doing :thumb:
Its a bag seed, cant for the life off me remember.. it was medical grade one my mates got in one those cali tins???... shes on her 17th week now , be 5weeks 12/12 , i backbuilded most the buds yest..see what happens, im still giving her a 2ml per litre off N via growth technology universal along with soil bloom and same brand bloom stimulator, ive actually grown all the way with the universal twice before and they tured out nice, not one problem throughout, soil 50/perlite 20/silversand 40

That gold looks nice, is that the full name off the strain bro, think al be hitting my seedbank for a half dozen em

Was earlier in the thread, I shortened the names to protect the innocent ;) :rofl: ......Panama Red, Acapulco Gold and the Black is a clone of one of my experiments as had a Black Columbian OG I let a male Ace of Spades pollinate (should be pics somewhere in this thread of that tester plant Clone was from .......Edit looks like post #50 in this thread (3rd page) )

Come on good that

Its a bag seed, cant for the life off me remember.. it was medical grade one my mates got in one those cali tins???... shes on her 17th week now , be 5weeks 12/12 , i backbuilded most the buds yest..see what happens, im still giving her a 2ml per litre off N via growth technology universal along with soil bloom and same brand bloom stimulator, ive actually grown all the way with the universal twice before and they tured out nice, not one problem throughout, soil 50/perlite 20/silversand 40
Thanks bro, much appreciated

Was earlier in the thread, I shortened the names to protect the innocent ;) :rofl: ......Panama Red, Acapulco Gold and the Black is a clone of one of my experiments as had a Black Columbian OG I let a male Ace of Spades pollinate (should be pics somewhere in this thread of that tester plant Cone was from .......Edit looks like post #50 in this thread (3rd page)
Okay, thank you al go over and have a look now, this other one ive got, 7weeks old tommorow...force flowered her at 4, been flower ming since 21st last moon
20190905_072448.jpg
20190905_072201.jpg
20190905_072110.jpg
20190905_072030.jpg
20190903_111304.jpg
20190902_184104.jpg
20190824_092823.jpg
20190824_092756.jpg

Ive regularly had my temps at 9 too 11c here in the UK, that was a blueberry twist grow, i was a bit on edge too say the least but went with a good friends advice, for some reason "thats just totally gone over my head???" I cant remember the true benefits off doing it, it deffo had something too do with the increase in trichome production, thats at lights off 12/12

Back
Top Bottom