Dwight's Plant & Bud Thread

Awesome plants, beautiful harvest! Bravo, compadre.

Grow on!

Got little over 3 zips off the Black and little over 3 zips off the Red also, dried and in jars curing now.

Panama Red:

The Gold I culled and saved some tops for the heck of it, got hundreds and hundreds of Hermie seeds, it drying looks like the old school weed from 40 years ago ;) as lots of seeds and not very dense buds at all (real fluffy) :rofl: I'll probably take some pics in a few days.

Nice work on the black & red! Don't know about the seeded gold :laughtwo: Just like the old days when you have to seperate the seeds. Hopefully you have a frisbee :rofl: I remember keeping one under the seat of my car. Used to throw seeds out everywhere :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Had them hanging to dry above a cookie sheet, some were jumping on their own others came out with just a shake :rofl: not much for trichs but it is sticky stuff, rolled a pin joint off of some that was sorta dry (bud I harvested earlier as it was going to break off) and it gave me a good buzz, not sure enough to pick all the mature and immature seeds out of it in order to do that though ;) time will tell :rofl:

Think the last outside one will come down today, got down to 25 last night and supposed to do it again. She is the Clone of the Black like the indoor one in my shed I harvested few weeks back:

Guess it show how cooler night temps throw out the colors harder, so an experiment of sorts, as the Indoor one I harvested was a Clone off the same plant as that one:

One of them not so controlled scientific experiments ;) weird science good enough for me :rofl: :rofl:

Got little over 3 zips off the Black and little over 3 zips off the Red also, dried and in jars curing now.

Panama Red:

The Gold I culled and saved some tops for the heck of it, got hundreds and hundreds of Hermie seeds, it drying looks like the old school weed from 40 years ago ;) as lots of seeds and not very dense buds at all (real fluffy) :rofl: I'll probably take some pics in a few days.
Yum! :bravo::adore:

Onward & upward!

That would last me a couple years, but my 24 yr old kid goes thru it like I did back in the Day so only part of the year ;) :rofl: :rofl:

:Namaste::peace:
I hear you on that! Half of what I grow gets donated to family and friends in need. I have a relative who was a construction worker, now has bad Knee's and no insurance. I keep him stocked so he can get by. Besides I just enjoy gardening :)

I hear you on that! Half of what I grow gets donated to family and friends in need. I have a relative who was a construction worker, now has bad Knee's and no insurance. I keep him stocked so he can get by. Besides I just enjoy gardening :)

Yeah the kids at the Drive Thru Espresso Stand I frequent on a daily basis like my tips ;) (and yes the ones I give it to they are over 21 so it's legal, I just call them kids as they my Son's age :rofl: ...... last thing I need is legal hassles as I"m my old ladies caregiver and nobody to fill in for me, plus she is "difficult" so no hope of finding anyone anyway ;) :rofl::rofl:)

Some pics of the outdoor Spade to Black plant that dried and in jars curing:

That one came out pretty good for a mad scientist pollen chucking experiment, who knows how often it will show up with the other seeds I have of it, kind of has the spicy taste/smell of the Black Colombian OG and a fruity taste/smell mixed in that must have come from the Ace of Spades. Though not sure on the Ace of Spades as haven't had any of that to try as both ones I popped were males, but the Black Colombian I had quite a bit of that before I did my reveg experiment on her and mashed it up more with the breeding experiment ;) darn mad scientists anyway :rofl: :rofl:

:peace::Namaste:

Looks great Dwight! I've got a plant finishing up that smells like spices and peppers. Strange as hell. I remember ace of spades was really good smoke. I might have some of those seeds. I've got some of TGA older stuff. I've got a Chernobyl pheno that's outta site I'm hoping to breed

Yeah I had some of the older TGA stuff too, the Ace of Spades I popped 2 out of the 5 pack and both Males. The Deep Purple I had outside I soaked 2 beans but only that 1 popped out of the 5 pack but luckily it was a girl. Also have some Dairy Queen and Querkle and some Galactic Jack from the older stuff (the Galactic Jack we really liked of the two of those I popped so far), have a few of some of his newer ones too now as have a couple Cherrygasm right now that about 2 inches tall. Apparently the Ace of Spades is one he let Ms Jill have as she doing her own thing now, as I emailed him as they weren't anywhere online and that explained it ;) :rofl: so if you have any they may or may not be able to find again.

Popped a couple of one of my breeding experiment seeds middle of November, got one being a freak (or both being a freak ;) :rofl: ). The taller on has showed but she putting out more than just preflowers on 14 hours of light and the other hasn't showed me sex (or that I can see) yet. Don't look like the popped same time ;) as the one twice as big as the other:

Still figuring out temps in my shed, have a few small ones in Flower, as had one decide to Flower before light change and then decide to reveg so I said heck with it and flipped them all :rofl: Will get some pics of those sometime in thread. Ran a line from kitchen's old garbage disposal electrical box so I could run a bigger heater with the new lights and everything else as the 15 amp fuse for power in the shed couldn't handle it, so maybe I can get the temps sorta stable or just quit growing in the winter like I said like two years ago ;) :rofl:

That's a really cool grow box! I was growing in my shed too but had sticker shock when I got the light bill :laughtwo: What's the cross you made. I'm sure you might have told me but I'm pretty stoned and can't remember :rofl:

That one I call Blue Wizard, I crossed a Blue Widow clone with one of my other experiments I call Blue Blizzard (Blueberry x Dairy Queen cross I made my first breeding experiment). Should be some pics of it in this thread or my Anti Journal Journal (or both as not sure which), along with my other experiment that I know is in this thread the one I call Spade to Black (metallic song mixmash ;) .....Black Columbian OG clone I had that I used a male Ace of Spades as I popped two seeds and both were male so put one of them to use :rofl: ) as I harvested an indoor and an outdoor clone of it this fall.

That box is the premade shorty grow box I bought that only good for dinky plants before I made a couple of other boxes as once I got it here I realized it was going to be too short for full cycle (first page of the Anti Journal Journal I think, the short little black box in middle of the two I made before I insulated the shed and put walls/ceiling/floor in it). Yeah even insulated shed causes my electric bill to be higher than I like ;) hence why I keep saying I'm not going to grow in the winter yet I still do :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom