Dwight's Plant & Bud Thread

The 3 left of the 5 earlier in thread that went into Flower timer last week.

left to right: Blue Wizard, Cherrygasm, Lemon Hashplant:

And the two "who da freaking heck knows" plants :rofl: .....Supposed to be Auto's and never grew Auto's yet but they over 2 months old and still vegging ;) ......(seeds were from a former Sponsor who had some issues with said Strain that they were some other variety, but I don't recall what folks figured out as these seeds are from 3 years back).....all I know is they are really picky on the nutes it seems compared to others I have grown:

See ya next month ;) (or way life has been) :rofl: ....will try and take some pics once the ladies start throwing Flowers and as I have room those two mystery ones may go with the ones in Flower and out of the Cabinet they are in.

Been 3 weeks or so since last pics, the Wizard getting close and her usual throwing out the purple. Got the two Mystery strain as they were supposed to be AU's and they are not and that company had a mix up few years back, think folks decided it was Sour Jack but who really knows ;) :rofl: They are the two in the front and the Wizard back left Cherrygasm back middle and the Lemon Hashplant on the back right:

Wizard:

Cherrygasm:

Lemon Hashplant:

And my babies for next round in my cabinet two Burmese IBL from breeder Coastal in the front and two Chelumbian (UK Cheese x Santa Marta Columbian Gold) from breeder Norstar Genetics in back of the pics:

Hope everyone out there is well with the crazy world, we still plugging along as usual :rofl:......:peace::Namaste::bong:

Pretty flowers Dwight :thumb:
Thanks :) I keep saying I should not grow in the Winter :rofl: but apparently I don't listen to myself ;) . Had to fight with the temps pretty much whole way and they were all stunted from it for how old they were, but look and smell good and will get something out of them anyway.

Chopped those mystery ones last week.

for comparison from last month on the next round:

And a today picture left in picture is the Burmese female, middle the Chelumbian female and right the isn't telling me yet what sex it is Burmese, so it got uppotted to a smaller pot than the ladies. One of the Chelumbian was a boy so he gone of those 4 plants I posted awhile back, so then there was 3 ;) :rofl:

Ladies in Flower the 2 Burmese with the 1 Chelumbian in the middle:

Chelumbian:

Burmese:

Still doing their thing, been an odd year which is nice as not as hot as of yet so don't have to worry about the shed getting too hot for their liking, or so far anyway as god knows what Mother Nature going to throw at us next ;) :rofl:

:peace::Namaste::ganjamon::bong:

Life is totally insane at the moment, my Sister watched my Wife so I could water the girls and I got a few pics real quick.

Burmese:

Chelumbian:

Still have a ways to go, not sure if I will get pics before chop as depends on how this all goes and time frame of it and all that other crap of life that I have no control over :peace: :Namaste: :bong:

Back
Top Bottom