Dwight's Plant & Bud Thread

Pics of the short ones in Flower that I was fighting with temps before I ran that 2nd electrical line out to shed. Two on left are Heavenly Hashplants, next to that a Querkle, and far right a Blue Albino I popped. Won't get a ton off of them but good enough as testers for those Strains anyway:
Healing Hashplant:

Querkle:

Blue Albino:

Awesome cross! I looked back in here and saw the spade to black. I think I have couple ace of spades seeds. I've got a few old TGA packs. I'm planning on back crossing a Chernobyl in next few weeks. I'll also try to use the Chernobyl male to pollinate couple other strains. I remember long ago hearing about a Chernobyl pheno called slymer or golden ticket. I went through a 5 pack that's at least 5 years old and found this one. Later popped the others and got another chick and a dude. Here's my Chernobyl pheno I'm in love with

Awesome cross! I looked back in here and saw the spade to black. I think I have couple ace of spades seeds. I've got a few old TGA packs.

Not sure if the Ace of Spades available or it isn't currently why I was bummed 2 out of a 5 pack were boys, I messaged Subcool about the Strain and he said it was a Strain that Ms Jill got in their split of everything, and I haven't seen it yet in anything she is putting out (or last time I was browsing seeds as I have far too many seeds as it is :rofl: but no such thing as too many seeds ;) ). Dang that is a frosty one that Chenobyl, nice!!

I think ace is long gone. So is the TGA line up. I follow Sub and miss Jill on IG and he's a complete mess. He's got a terminal illness and he's become a alcoholic and about to be living in a RV because he's recently been raided. Cops seized all his stuff. Big mess. Jill is with someone else and concentrate on Jilly bean lines. What a train wreck! BTW how's the smoke from the Panama red

I think ace is long gone. So is the TGA line up. I follow Sub and miss Jill on IG and he's a complete mess. He's got a terminal illness and he's become a alcoholic and about to be living in a RV because he's recently been raided. Cops seized all his stuff. Big mess. Jill is with someone else and concentrate on Jilly bean lines. What a train wreck! BTW how's the smoke from the Panama red

Yeah it is sad :(, noticed he went from selling his himself to no longer on his website and I figured something was amiss. She's going with a lot of Feminized stuff now, something he never has done or probably will ever do.

We really liked that Panama Red, though have yet to grow anything we hate as of yet, albeit some turned out better than others ;). Me and my Son have different biases :rofl: he liked that Blue Widow the best as was a seed he got off his guy and something he remembers from High School days (7 years ago) and my HS days were like 40 years ago so I like the old school stuff better (probably a lot of it in our heads ;) :rofl: ) but stuff you grow is always as good or better than stuff from the Dispensary ;) even when it's not :rofl:

Glad to hear the Panama was good. My high school days ended in 84. I remember getting p red back then. Was a real treat. Sure beat the brick weed :rofl:

Yeah mine was '80 so pretty much the same era, back when the green seedless stuff was only around from November-December, the "I remember when days" ;) :rofl: (and if you lucky you could still find some in January), otherwise it was mostly the mexican brick weed crap unless some Jamaican or Panama Red or Thai/Buddah Sticks went thru town or the real Hash like Lebanese Blonde and not the vicks vapor rub smelling homemade hash crap.

Those were the days :laughtwo: I remember getting excited about getting the black tar opium that smelled like bubble gum. Was hit and miss with potency. Same here with the hash. When we'd get opportunity to get good stuff like Panama, we'd pool up all our money to get as much as we could :rofl: we knew it was only going to be available for a minute

Yes got as much as you could when you could for sure. Got a couple oz's of that Lebanese Blonde Hash one time and someone came over while I was trying to cut up grams, so I had just covered it back up in tin foil and it was out on the table (looked like a large Ding Dong). The guy was playing with it tossing it up in the air while we were getting high and he bought some and he said "imagine if this was Hash" and I said "open it up" and he about freaked out :rofl: as it was over an ounce one piece chunk still :rofl:

Chopped both Hashplants today, Querkle next day or two probably and the Blue Albino later on as she not ready yet.

The funky Hashplant that went into Flower w/o me changing times and then decided to go back into Veg for awhile before I said heck with it and put them all into Flower even though they wasn't very big. Thick dense sticky stuff (used a lighter for comparison:

The Querkle that is real close to being ready (probably could have today but didn't feel like chopping up another one):

And the Blue Albino that has a ways to go:

back to your regularly scheduled program ;) :rofl: :rofl:

:ganjamon::Namaste::peace::bong:

All those in the jars and curing now, was being a slacker and didn't get any pics of the last two before I chopped :rofl:

Some of my current ones:

The two on the left are the one of mine I call Blue Wizard, next two are Cherrygasm that are Subcool genetics, and the one on the far right a Lemon Hashplant that is Bodhi genetics.

Nice selection Dwight. I've always eyed cherrygasem and bohdi's seeds too.
Is this the first time with those two strains

Yes on those Strains, have grown seeds from both breeders before though (the Healing Hashplants were Bodhi and the Querkle was TGA/Subcool in my last harvest ).

How's it going Dwight :passitleft:

Still kicking ;) :rofl: hope you are well too......we down to 3 from that last pic in here, far left one that started to flower and then went back even though 14 hours of light decided to throw out male parts to add to the female parts (was one of my creations so not sure if I will pop more of those soon). And one of the Cherrygasm's threw out male parts. Switched to Flower schedule last week so will try and get a pic of the three. Got two others in one of my cabinet that supposed to be Auto's, but been over two months and not flowering so think those are not Auto's (former Sponsor (that I won't name/mention) that had an issue with that Strain a few years back and that is around same time frame that I got those seeds). Got some babies inside cabinet, a couple Chelumbian (cheese x Columbian cross) and a couple Burmese IBL going too, they been above ground for less than two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom