Early Topping An Auto! Only 11 Days Old

Yeah I know. If I add any nutes she wilts. Like bad. So I figured there must be enough of whatever she needs in there .
Is wilting a sign of overdose bro

Yeah I know. If I add any nutes she wilts. Like bad. So I figured there must be enough of whatever she needs in there .
420-magazine-mobile1286199443.jpg
see how they are droopping is that too much stress Nutes...

Thanks Tom, and no king that looks like normal "sleepy time" droop to me. Mine droop right before lights off like they get used to it. But when I ran 24/0 they would just droop when they wanted. Your girl is looking good man

Thanks Tom, and no king that looks like normal "sleepy time" droop to me. Mine droop right before lights off like they get used to it. But when I ran 24/0 they would just droop when they wanted. Your girl is looking good man
Thanks sir.

My newest candy done is growing some nice size Colts well best ones so far in my world. Next round I'm praying from good things . Thanks man have a great weekend tooth.

Update on our poly. Sorry but the experimental plant was taken by some not so friendly government people. Luckily ol'BulletTooth done learned not too put all my eggs in one basket. Here's poly passing her expected date with about a month left. Easily. Very branchy buds. Starting with the top of the colas only 3 nodes are verts(stick to the cola) the rest are like mini colas. It's like each is a little cedar tree. I love branchy buds. Lots of side colas as well. Indica came out hard in this poly with her shape but her timing indicates she has a little more sativa than the last. She smells very strongly of skunk and Diesel, although it's supposed to be a hybrid WW/SS. the fact that this one is soooooooo different than the others I have ran(same seeds from same company on same order) that it's led me too two possible reasons: 1) the seed was mixed up by accident. Or 2) the polyploidism brought out some different characteristics than I'm usually seeing. This was a forced poly as well. So that could be it. Either way sorry for the long wait , but her she is. If you want more pics of any part please let me know. She is very neat to look at.

420-magazine-mobile653014701.jpg
her base stem is about twice the size of a broomstick. And remember I stopped her at the third node. Which tells me that manifolding an auto should be pretty easy.

I had been "borrowing" an old shed on someones condemned property. Last time I went to check it their was a bunch of vehicles and my grow equipment was all stretched out on the ground. Guess it's not okay to borrow what isn't yours. Either way I'm a little nervous about connecting dots but I've been paying attention to not leaving anything behind and always taking alternative routes. So I think once this one's done I'ma cool down for a few.

I had been "borrowing" an old shed on someones condemned property. Last time I went to check it their was a bunch of vehicles and my grow equipment was all stretched out on the ground. Guess it's not okay to borrow what isn't yours. Either way I'm a little nervous about connecting dots but I've been paying attention to not leaving anything behind and always taking alternative routes. So I think once this one's done I'ma cool down for a few.

Like wow. Lets hope there are no dots to connect! However if 72 hours has passed I think you can ease your mind some. The more time that passes the better.

I understand your wish to cool it for a bit. Let things settle a few months. However get back up that horse soon!

I'm sure things are fine. Your grow looks great! Nice beefy buds coming there. Would have been nice to try the colloidal silver thing with the other plant and to see if you could get that poly to carry on.

Cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom