Early Topping An Auto! Only 11 Days Old

Something like that . I can't remember if it is or isn't lol. But only three tops mutates. The other three are normal. But her mutation should become more rampant as she grows. Hopefully I'll pull some high numbers off this one.

420-magazine-mobile64364019.jpg
you notice all the branches.
420-magazine-mobile22525701.jpg
it's bed time so she's a little droopy and camera shy. she has two tops(just like she was topped) and 4branches at the same node. Two on top two on bottom. So this top will grow six tops instead of 3. If each of them double ... Well we see how we can get carried away dreaming for a massive mutant. But I'm hoping for a monster.

Super cropped 4 tops to try and get the lanky one to catch up. Problem is she didn't care!! I popped her stems and laid her to 90° . 6 hour(dark) later, she was pointing back up. I really am surprised at this. This opens up a lot of options. She's still growing like a monster . One difference. Her sister couldn't (and still can't) get enough nutes. To elaborate, her sister gets fed every two days and hasn't been flushed in a month. But this little one wants straight water. I added in just a 1/4 strength big Bloom, and she wilted. Flushed her , shes back up. Tried to foliar feed lightly, she wilted, rinsed leaves, she's back up. So seems it's plant to plant on nutes. Nothing to do with strain IMHO

Super cropped 4 tops to try and get the lanky one to catch up. Problem is she didn't care!! I popped her stems and laid her to 90° . 6 hour(dark) later, she was pointing back up. I really am surprised at this. This opens up a lot of options. She's still growing like a monster . One difference. Her sister couldn't (and still can't) get enough nutes. To elaborate, her sister gets fed every two days and hasn't been flushed in a month. But this little one wants straight water. I added in just a 1/4 strength big Bloom, and she wilted. Flushed her , shes back up. Tried to foliar feed lightly, she wilted, rinsed leaves, she's back up. So seems it's plant to plant on nutes. Nothing to do with strain IMHO
I was wondering how often you flush, im on my first grow and trying to get a little information. I have sledge hammer from ff, it's supposed to help flush all the build up out. I think i would definitely have to flush before i start flower nutes wouldn't i. Sorry for the newbie question. ✌

Wait until after her second stretch(flower stretch around week 5) then flush, and add your flower nutes. But to be completely honest ,NO. I don't flush unless I need too. I know what too look for though , but I don't waste nutes. I used to flush-feed every water, now I just add enough for three days at a time with zero run off. Nutes are lighter than normal now.

Awesome man, im glad we are all finally casting all the wrong info aside. These plants can do great things as long as your there to guide them. I super cropped these as well, I mean I really pinched em and laid her flat. 6hours of darkness later and I couldn't tell I done anything. She has already knotted up and never stopped growing. And she get zero nutes :( wish I could change that but honestly seems like she's doing better without them.

LST starts today through both stretches. She has so many growth tips it was hard to find tie down spots lol. Here she is right after. I'll update to show how quick she stands up.
420-magazine-mobile749151694.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2035377326.jpg
420-magazine-mobile943676410.jpg
a couple shots of mutated branches. Problem is one branch(node 1A) is smaller and growth tips are much further behind. Hopefully this lst will help her some or I'll probably just cut her off if it doesn't catch up. My experience with autos is that a weak branch will never be anything more than a leech. But I'll give her a couple weeks to catch up to her siblings.

I told y'all she was gonna be big in my other journal at just two days old. We fixing to have a real big lady to gawk at. I hope I can keep her alive with her extreme dislike for nutes. I'ma call this one April(Yes , cause TMNT )

Also she isn't looking like she's gonna flower automatically. The last mutant didn't either. If that's the case I'll veg 100days or more before flipping .

Back
Top Bottom