EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Girls are doing good today, I topped the other Green Crack last night and the other Crown Royale this morning. I also transplanted two GC to three gallon. They was a little droopy cause of getting root bound. The root production is wonderful. They should explode now that they have room for their roots to grow. I will transplant the other GC and CR that got topped last night and this morning in a few days. I will give them at least three days to recover from any stress they got from the topping before I transplant. Here's a pic I took after the transplant.✌️

The two Super Silver Haze are 20 days old today and the two bigger Green Crack are 15 days old today so good growth continues lol. Im liking the statue of the SSH, the stems are getting bigger also. These two will probably be the larger plants in the tent cause they are older than the rest and will have a little more veg time but you never know. I'm really excited to get these ladies to flower lol. I'm gonna try to finish 7 in the tent but if it gets to crowded then one will come out. I have a 5×5 tent but I don't want to use anymore than 4.5×4.5 of the space so we'll just see how it plays out.✌️

I plan on doing my 5×5 tent with diy QBs. It's going to be a few months cause I will have to save up the funds but once Im able to get it setup I will have equal coverage from corner to corner and all between lol. I'm gonna need some help with it so I'm gonna be depending on you guys lol.✌️

Girls are doing good today, I topped the other Green Crack last night and the other Crown Royale this morning. I also transplanted two GC to three gallon. They was a little droopy cause of getting root bound. The root production is wonderful. They should explode now that they have room for their roots to grow. I will transplant the other GC and CR that got topped last night and this morning in a few days. I will give them at least three days to recover from any stress they got from the topping before I transplant. Here's a pic I took after the transplant.✌️
Looking great brotha I like to add rock stones on top and lower layer of pot . Just a thin layer on bottom. But nonetheless bro killin it...

I plan on doing my 5×5 tent with diy QBs. It's going to be a few months cause I will have to save up the funds but once Im able to get it setup I will have equal coverage from corner to corner and all between lol. I'm gonna need some help with it so I'm gonna be depending on you guys lol.✌️
We will be here budd

Looking great brotha I liek to our rock stones on top and lower layer of pot . Just a thin layer on bottom. But nonetheless bro killin it...
Thanks King, the roots filled the solo cups from bottom to top and they was getting root bound but now they have plenty of room to grow so i believe they will explode. I love the root production you get in Coco, especially with using Great White.✌️

Thanks King, the roots filled the solo cups from bottom to top and they was getting root bound but now they have plenty of room to grow so i believe they will explode. I love the root production you get in Coco, especially with using Great White.✌️
Glad to hear it’s going swell buddy keep her up

Nice glad ur transplants are going great. I wasnt impressed with my roots in 100% coco with only 1 transplant from jiffy pellet to 10l, werent rootbound at all after almost 90 days.... gonna add great white and H n G excellurator... hopefully that will sort them out :)

Great White and coco is a great combo
I agree Derby, I was hesitant about buying it cause it was $30 some dollars for a little 4oz can but after I seen what it does for the roots I will be using it every grow for now on. The 4oz can will last a while though cause it don't take alot per gallon.✌️

Nice glad ur transplants are going great. I wasnt impressed with my roots in 100% coco with only 1 transplant from jiffy pellet to 10l, werent rootbound at all after almost 90 days.... gonna add great white and H n G excellurator... hopefully that will sort them out :)
Thanks, the only thing I'm adding is the Great White and my plants were completely root bound in 15 days in a 18oz solocup. roots was big and round also, not in a dirty way either LMAO. I wish I would have took a pic. I will be transplanting another one in a few days and I will be sure to get pics.✌️

Done some leaf tucking on the SSH to expose the lower branches better. The branches have just about come to the top. I will do some lst once they get a little longer but I'm just gonna bowl train this bunch. In other words I'm not gonna lay the whole plant over but I'm gonna training the branches around the pot and even canopy out. May even have to do a super crop or two but that's alright. The two that got topped yesterday are doing good and will get transplanted tomorrow or Friday. I will post a pic in a little while.✌️

Got a couple pics, first up are the two SSH, they are doing really good

Next are the two GC that are in 3gallon, one is still little droopy from transplant but the other one is starting to perk back up

Now for the ones in Solo cups, the ones on the left side in the pic are the Crown Royale, and the two on right side are Green Crack. The two bigger Crown Royale will get transplanted tomorrow. The bigger GC on the right side will be getting transplanted also.
That's all for the pics today, hope everyone is doing well.✌️

I have a small window AC at new home and im having to keep thermostat on high to keep up so just messaged wife and told her to pic me up a new one today. I wish I had the cash to get a combo ac, heat, and dehumidifier but I don't at the moment so I'm gonna get at least a 10,000 btu. The one that's in there now is the smallest you can get I believe, it's 5,000 btu so the new one should do pretty good. I also have a stand-up dehumidifier, I think it's a 50 or 70 pint, I have to go pick it up at old house but I got to go there today anyway so I will pick it up so I can get everything setup tomorrow. I've never used that dehumidifier, I picked it up at a garage sale so hopefully it does a good job.✌️

Hi east coast them roots are beautifully healthy nice job. plants look great also I'll sub for the rest of the journey if ya don't mind pal :goodjob:regards bb78
Nice to have you along Bigbud, I'm using Great White and it really helps with root production. It's kinda expensive but worth it imo.✌️

Nice to have you along Bigbud, I'm using Great White and it really helps with root production. It's kinda expensive but worth it imo.✌️
Hey ECG thanks for the welcome.
Is the great white water soluble and ok for coco. im using roots excelurator an it's working great the root pouches are bursting with lovely big white fluffy roots.
I've got some inhouse genetics dolato vegging at the moment and a couple of other nice genetics the link is in my sig if ya fancy a nosey your more than welcome :passitleft:

Hey ECG thanks for the welcome.
Is the great white water soluble and ok for coco. im using roots excelurator an it's working great the root pouches are bursting with lovely big white fluffy roots.
I've got some inhouse genetics dolato vegging at the moment and a couple of other nice genetics the link is in my sig if ya fancy a nosey your more than welcome :passitleft:
Yeah it's water soluble, I even top dress with it sometimes. I will definitely check out your journal.✌️

Back
Top Bottom